The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's so hot, why does Jace have on long sleeved top with something underneath it? It's a black top and you can clearly see a white top under it around the neckline.
Exactly and why did isla wear BOOTS when izzy and Esme wore flip flops?

How can they even let isla run around in this hideous spandex outfit?
They used to dress nicer (back in the day)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
And i bet Lazy and Creepy will encourage her and lie to her by telling her she has what it takes! I hate mentioning the kids looks but she has had a massive outbreak of spots/acne, and she looks like she is filling out a little. She has no chance with their horrific diet! i fear that Izzy will become Lazy's double in a couple of years.
She’s already beginning to become a mini Sarah.
she certainly likes to interrupt people just like Sarah does which really peeves me off, so rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not posted for a while but I see Big Sarah still inventing imaginary friends the saddo.

Also yesterday's vlog title teen goes down is absolutely disgusting , trying to get views from creepy weirdos who search things like that.
BIG SARAH GET YOUR ASS HOME YOUR VLOGS ARE PATHETIC AND BORING

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And i bet Lazy and Creepy will encourage her and lie to her by telling her she has what it takes! I hate mentioning the kids looks but she has had a massive outbreak of spots/acne, and she looks like she is filling out a little. She has no chance with their horrific diet! i fear that Izzy will become Lazy's double in a couple of years.
I do think Izzy is quite a pretty girl but not really what I'd think of in a model. I don't think Sarah was unattractive when she was young, just very chavvy.

Chris has always been unattractive, but isn't aging well so looking older than his years combined with his weird face/hair and chunky thighs, dripping with grease, just doesn't really work for anyone.

He's what my gran would have called "an unfortunate looking thing".

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I see Isabelle hasn’t been using the waste of money camera

Reactions: 16
Exactly and why did isla wear BOOTS when izzy and Esme wore flip flops?

How can they even let isla run around in this hideous spandex outfit?
They used to dress nicer (back in the day)
They used to dress nicely because they got all their brand deals and sponsorships that’s the only reason.

Reactions: 19
Waaayyyy too early but here’s a couple of thread suggestions
There’s no place like home...unless you’re a creepy little gnome

Creepy to the left, lazy to the right, here I am stuck in Europe with you

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I do think Izzy is quite a pretty girl but not really what I'd think of in a model. I don't think Sarah was unattractive when she was young, just very chavvy.

Chris has always been unattractive, but isn't aging well so looking older than his years combined with his weird face/hair and chunky thighs, dripping with grease, just doesn't really work for anyone.

He's what my gran would have called "an unfortunate looking thing".
I think Esme could be a model her hair is gorge

Reactions: 18
Been a long long time since I posted so I'm trying to catch up...so get me up to speed someone. They are in Spain, stuck I'm assuming. Off and on grid....god help the chemical toilet, I've owned a caravan and a van and know how quickly they fill with two let alone 5/6 people.:sick: They don't want to come home because they realise that "Stuck at home in Bradford" is not going to win any vlogging prizes...no offence to any Bradford folk on here, or are we assuming sweaty bollocks has been up to no good? The children appear to be bronzed and feral, do they not have personal grooming products in Spain? If done properly the children could be getting a fabulous and grounded education through travel...note I said "properly". Have they not grasped the concept of what a pandemic actually is and its as bad in Europe as it is here. And here's a thought to make you want to vomit, when my partner and I went away in the van we had a no intimacy policy if we took my nephews with us. To small, no proper privacy..not appropriate...clearly that's not going to be happening.....:sick::sick::sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just found this and had a laugh ...

More like .... Wake Up Late ... Look at Insta ... Crummy Food ... Have a Drink and Leave the Kids on a Beach ... Adventure on a Garage Forecourt ... MAKE MEMORIES GUUUUYYYSSS!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dirty look from the guy walking past while Lazy was bitching and screeching about Isabelle being Jace's mother.

1604432853935.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Even the two girls Isla went off with the other day would have me worrying a bit. They could've been groomed themselves into tricking kids to go off with them to adults that'd kidnap her. You literally teach kids to not take sweets from strangers, but here were are with the heroes, sweetening them up (excuse the pun) so when the man says "oh hi kids, I have more chocolate in my caravan..." They'll think he's a nice old man.
Worrying that! They have an obsession with the McCanns so maybe hoping for something to happen and that cash starts rolling in! I’d put nothing past the inghams sick minds

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think the Inghams even know what they're doing tbh. They're cutting it quite fine for getting home in the dodgy range rover with enough time to quarantine before they head off to Forest Holidays* for Christmas.

*obviously not confirmed but I have a feeling they're off to Loch Lomond Forest Holidays for Christmas.
DO NOT SAY THAT!!! I live at Loch Lomond!!!! I will be raging if they do that as myself and my family are all following the guidelines and not leaving our area, if they are allowed to travel here that will be terrible!!!!

just checked and it’s actually at Loch Long not Loch Lomond which is a bit further away phew. Still shouldn’t be travelling though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He has deleted the comments on which they were arguing yesterday :ROFLMAO:
Just a tip for those who’ve been blocked, even if you didn’t post a comment, if you hearted someone else’s that’s probably how he got you
Yeah that’s what happened to me - I hearted the nonce comment. I thought it deserved more love as it only had about 8 at the time. But it was a factual comment. ponces have no place on insta

Reactions: 14
Isabelle’s Instagram:
“I love my height, my hair and my brown eyes”

Clearly desperate to be some kind of model.

Also her hair would be lovely if it was actually washed and cut.
I felt she posted it because of the chat here yesterday, that post apperaed while it was going off..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.