The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they left Portugal they said they were making their way home via the south of Spain and Switzerland. Creepy booked a campsite for Halloween and that is where they are now with no sign of plans to move on. They have something booked for Christmas so need to get home and quarantine for that to happen. Personally I think they had a plan but it's gone to tit because of all the lockdowns.
I think their plan went to sh*t when they realised they couldn't get a ferry from southern Spain to Switzerland.

Anyone reckon they’re going to be really confused about the lack of fireworks on Friday?
Breakfast confuses the Minghams.

OMG...I hope she's not giving her children geography lessons. Spain does not border Switzerland If they are coming home, assuming ferry travel is still available between Spain and the UK, then they have no choice but to travel from Santander or Bilbao. I also think they are "stretching" the current guidelines in Spain where moving around is discouraged. IMO they should either head home or get into one place and stay put. There selfish, ignorant behaviour is indicative of there mindset of "We can do whatever we like".
They are ignorant and they are awful but the idea that Lazy probably thinks Spain borders Switzerland will NEVER not be funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha your right there! Clarks have upgraded to using an ipad that slots into the thing they stand on to measure the feet nowadays! Bit different to the tape measure and metal/plastic thing of my childhood lol. Im by no means well off, I work in the care sector and as we all know, the pay is fairly crap but i have always paid the more expensive Clarks prices for school shoes. Because you know.. im willing to save and pay a bit more for what I think is best for my child. Lazy take note. Take the poor kid to get some damn shoes that fit her! You have SO much money (apparently) I'm sure you can afford it. You could probably have bought 3 pairs of clarks shoes with the amount of money you've let the girls spend (waste) in flying tiger
Somewhat comforting to know I’m not the only ‘old fart’ that remembers those foot measuring things 🤣 They were quite fun! A lot of time was put into choosing the right shoes, with my mother pushing down, making sure the shoes were not ‘pinching’ my toes. I didn’t always get the style I wanted, but got what was needed.

I also had to wear arch supports in my shoes for a time that needed to be adjusted regularly. I must’ve been Esmé’s age, because I was at grammar school when I was found to need this. It helped tremendously with pains I got in my knees, as a growing pre-teen.
It’s so very neglectful of those kids’ parents not to have regular health checks to ensure they are all ok. And all that sugar on their teeth - sucking on those damn lollipops. As you say, or as they say, they are not poor, so why behave like trailer trash?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There will be some kind of bonfire themed worksheets on twinkl for all the girls to do, I'm sure. Then lazy will do her confused face whilst trying to (incorrectly) talk about what bonfire night actually is, and asking the camera/Chris/imaginary friend if it's just a UK thing.

I just hope Chris never attempts to let off fireworks, this is the man that got confused trying to use a lawnmower. Or at least if he does, the children stay inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I used to work for Clarks and know exactly how important it is for kids feet to measured correctly and to be fitted into the correct shaped shoes for their little feet, the bones in a child foot are not fully formed until they are 16-18 years old, so I'll fitting shoes can really damage the foot and affect the posture of a child. My son is 13 and his school shoes are still measured and fitted properly, as he's in them all day it's so important, admittedly I don't get his trainers fitted by experts but I personally know enough to do that myself. It makes me cringe when people shove big clumpy shoes on babies, when they aren't needed and can make it difficult for them to learn to walk they need to grip the ground with their little toes, must be like walking with bricks on their feet, and kids with cheap off the peg plastic looking shoes that are so badly fit, and will make their feet sweat. And watching people pick a pair of shoes off a rack shove them on the kids foot and feel where there toes are while the child is sat in a buggy, or shoppers trolley, they need to be standing up to feel where the toes are and whether there's any pressure on the sides of the shoe or the depth of the shoe on the foot, so they don't crease too much on the too and hurt the top of the foot, and where the ankle bone sits. So as you can imagine looking at what Sarah puts on her kids feet drives me crazy 🥴🤦😂
Thank you for your detailed explanation. Sarah, this is one you really need to pay attention to!! Instead of squealing that cheap baby shoes in a tourist shop are ‘So cuuuuu(te)’ - she never pronounces the ‘t’ - same with frui(t) - get your chudrun some well fitting shoes! Be a bleeping parent, not a brat who can’t take good advice. This person took time to explain how and why kids shoes need to fit properly.
Next up - any dental technicians that can offer her some guidance? 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Following Sarah's declaration that she never gets scared in front of her children, here's my pisspoor homage to @CheekyChappy :

This is bloody brilliantly!👏🏼👏🏼
There must be Thousands of these! This is what they’re ALL about and one of the many reasons I despise them. They are one hundred percent pure bulls*it in front of the camera and trip over themselves constantly 😡 Especially her! Pathetic

Reactions: 19
Ingham family #136

Lockdown looming, IFam fuming. Meanwhile is Creepy still grooming?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Did anyone else see the panic in Sarahs eyes yesterday when she noticed that the toys are expensive in Spain? 🤣🤣 I’m guessing she wants to come home now. Imagine an Ingham Christmas without access to home bargains? 😱 How will they get Isla a peppa pig house from 10 years ago? 😱 For that reason alone I think they’ll be heading home as soon as they’re able to.

Meanwhile I’m over here like LOCK THEM DOWN! LOCK THEM DOWN! 🤣 I want to see creepy sobbing as he has to pay eighty euros for a dinosaur for Jace and he’ll push it away and say ‘CAAAAAR!!’ I want to see them squeeze a Christmas tree into the tiny caravan and lazy cook a feast of roast watermelon and considering the car looks like it won’t even hold a marshmallow before it throws In the towel and takes itself back to the garage, they’ll have to float the presents home on loads of balloons this rate. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Why are they trying to convince Jason that he loves dinosaurs. Whenever he sees a dinosaur-shaped toy he looks terrified whilst everyone else is saying "aawww, it's lovely, it's nice, stroke it..." Anyone seeing a grooming pattern here?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Why are they trying to convince Jason that he loves dinosaurs. Whenever he sees a dinosaur-shaped toy he looks terrified whilst everyone else is saying "aawww, it's lovely, it's nice, stroke it..." Anyone seeing a grooming pattern here?
And the other day when Lazy was pretty much trying to force Jace into picking the toy car she wanted him to pick, but he clearly had no interest in it. She wouldn't drop it. So weird.

Reactions: 32
I have thought exactly that before. They do it with all 4 kids. They have eroded the girls' personalities and now they are not even allowing Jace to develop one. I think they have their idea of a perfect influencer family and won't let a small inconvenience like their children's autonomy get in the way

• Sad
Reactions: 29
He looks like he hates dinosaurs. The poor boy will probably get everything dinosaur themed for Christmas when it’s clear he doesn’t like them.

And the other day when Lazy was pretty much trying to force Jace into picking the toy car she wanted him to pick, but he clearly had no interest in it. She wouldn't drop it. So weird.
I noticed that. Sarah was trying to get him to pick the car she liked when it’s Jace who’s going to be playing with it. The dinosaur is the new rose gold. She’s obsessed with them liking things that she likes. 🙄

Is anyone else hoping Santa brings creepy another ride in the tow truck for Christmas? 🎅 🤞🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not supposed to be touring about-
On the vlog uploaded on 30th October (filmed 29th), Sarah said they were planning on staying in Marbella for 2 days to 'explore'.
Homeschooling maths obviously isn't going too well, Sarah love you're currently on day 6 'exploring' Marbella.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im starting to wonder if they have cancelled the Xmas trip and are planning on travelling right up to Christmas and then isolating over the Xmas period
🎉🎉🎉THERE AIN’T NO CHRISTMAS LIKE AN INGHAM FAMILY CHRISTMAS 🎁🎁🎁

And won’t that be just fabulous?
The kids would be happy and be able to relax and enjoy their gifts for the first time.
Lazy, in the other hand would be fit to kill. The upshot would be she’d make Owld Creepy’s life sheer unadulterated hell.
Our last laugh would be witnessing just what vile veggie concoctions she would put of the festive dinner plates.

Bring it on, us tattlers will need their festive cheer.

🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🥂🥂🥂🥩🥩🥩🥓🥓
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🥂🥂🥂

Did anyone else see the panic in Sarahs eyes yesterday when she noticed that the toys are expensive in Spain? 🤣🤣 I’m guessing she wants to come home now. Imagine an Ingham Christmas without access to home bargains? 😱 How will they get Isla a peppa pig house from 10 years ago? 😱 For that reason alone I think they’ll be heading home as soon as they’re able to.

Meanwhile I’m over here like LOCK THEM DOWN! LOCK THEM DOWN! 🤣 I want to see creepy sobbing as he has to pay eighty euros for a dinosaur for Jace and he’ll push it away and say ‘CAAAAAR!!’ I want to see them squeeze a Christmas tree into the tiny caravan and lazy cook a feast of roast watermelon and considering the car looks like it won’t even hold a marshmallow before it throws In the towel and takes itself back to the garage, they’ll have to float the presents home on loads of balloons this rate. 🤣🤣
Roast watermelon!!! You are solely responsible for my aching ribs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
even though they were in isolation Dadvgirls put on a fantastic birthday for Grace and incredibly cake, lovely gifts, birthday tea and games. Was a huge contrast to Izzys birthday watermelon, opening tat next to a caravan

Reactions: 28
On the vlog uploaded on 30th October (filmed 29th), Sarah said they were planning on staying in Marbella for 2 days to 'explore'.
Homeschooling maths obviously isn't going too well, Sarah love you're currently on day 6 'exploring' Marbella.
I think you'll find if you look back over the days through a WIDE ANGLED LENS, they're actually only half way through Day Two. 🤭

He looks like he hates dinosaurs. The poor boy will probably get everything dinosaur themed for Christmas when it’s clear he doesn’t like them.

I noticed that. Sarah was trying to get him to pick the car she liked when it’s Jace who’s going to be playing with it. The dinosaur is the new rose gold. She’s obsessed with them liking things that she likes. 🙄

Is anyone else hoping Santa brings creepy another ride in the tow truck for Christmas? 🎅 🤞🤣
If Santa brings Creepy another ride in a two truck for Christmas, it will be even more of a present for Tattle than it will for Creepy. Thanks 🎅!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.