The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If isabelle’s hair gets any dirtier and greasier it’s going to go into dreadlocks 🤢
And she even said that Chris and the girls had gone to the shower block, but didn't look like they had washed their hair. I don't even think they changed their clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow what a vlog throw some Xmas lights and its Christmas in the chav a van , please get esmme some decent shoes poor lass , and the shoes not fitting would rise litlte red flags in regard to safe guarding and looking after a child , its sad making memories but neglecting kids in process give the kids a warm bath brush they hair, poor izzy a teen who looks like a unkempt person, lazy stop getting on your high horse 🐎 about what we all think put the ficking camera down and be a mum you know a person who tucks there child in at night reads with them helps with age appropriate school work. Clean clothes makes sure kids are kids are clean and have the best possible home or child hood they can , , tonight I sat with my younger two and hugged them while we done some school reading, it gave me buzz that I was able aot on my sofa with my kids helping them in a tiny way with work , and then for said children to say thanks mummy I love you 😍
I'm sure they do say it obv we don't see 23 hr 40 mins of they day , but no interaction with either of those four kids no helping jace with his words properly home ed the girls
Sarah christ love you are a pile of tit
And Chris well you didn't look impressed with the surprise 🙄🤫 maybe a Spanish baby will cheer you up 🤭

Reactions: 28
So someone still fangirling over his teen idol and goes by his surname has the audacity to call people pathetic idiots...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SURPRISING DAD WITH CHRISTMAS! IN A CARAVAN!!

It's one of the final days of sunny weather so the Inghams are heading to a town 65 miles east or west of Malaga. It's definitely not north. It's a little historic town called Ronda that is really cool with lots of history. They're packing drink to have on the road.

Lazy just checked and Ronda is 65 miles west of Malaga. Why couldn't they just says that it's 40 miles north west of Marbs?

Jace is on his trike. Lazy needs to brush his hair. He loves going down the hill. The bad thing is Lazy now has to push him back up the hill.

Footage of driving; mountains, mountains and more bleeping mountains. Once you've seen one mountain, you've seen them all. Lazy says they're not there just yet but they had to stop for the view. Creepy couldn't look at the view because he was driving so they pulled in at a 'big pull in place'. A lay by? More mountains. Lazy asks Isla how crazy the view is. Lazy is reminded of being Esme's age and going up a mountain in Greece with Nannar and Grandad. Creepy interrupts to show a photo of a hairpin turn. Anyway, they went up a mountain in the coach and Nannar was crying the whole way, worrying about falling off the edge. Nannar made Lazy feel like she was going to die.

More road, more mountains. Lazy zooms in and says hello to Ronda. Footage of the gorge. Creepy woohoos and says the view is crazy. The bridge they're on is Ronda's most famous landmark and was completed in 1793 after 42 years (34 years actually) of construction. It's called Puente Nuevo. It's scorchio today but they're going around the other side to get a better view.

Creepy asks Jace if he wants to go and see the horse but it's actually a bull. He tries to say 'Isla' (sounded more like Hannah to me), takes her hand and goes to see the bull. Lazy and the kids walk toward a view point. Drone footage.

Lazy asks if we can imagine living somewhere so unbelievably beautiful. It's stoonin'. In the next clip Lazy says she just got the most stoonin' shots of Jace and the girls. She can't film Jace and Isabelle because they will get comments about how she is Jace's mum and Lazy doesn't look after him. Truth hurts.

They've decided not to eat in one of the big restaurants and chose a family run restaurant. She could be in someone back garden right now. The restaurant might've been a garage at one point and they have a big terrace. The lady who runs the restaurants' daughter has a hamster and she brought it down to show the girls. The girls chose not to hold it but were playing with it 'through the thing'. It's called a cage, Lazy. Esme keeps screeching that it's tiny. Poor thing must've thought it woke up in hell when confronted by the chavs.

The Inghams are on their way home and have stopped 6 times because it's so stoonin'. It's breathtaking and the most beautiful thing Lazy has seen in her entire life. Awful, dark footage of mountains to music.

On the way home they've passed by a mall and it has a shop with Christmas stuff in. Lazy has found LED Christmas lights to go up outside the caravan. She's looking for the most disgusting Christmas decoration she can find to put in the caravan. She looks at the toys and then they go and look at the baubles. they try to decide between a gnome elf and tree. Then Isabelle sees a £70 Santa in a hot air balloon. Then it' time to go to the toy section. There's a Peppa Pig campervan for £52 an a house for £56 so Lazy moans about the prices. Says the person selling blankets for £40. Isabelle takes a dinosaur to Jace but he tells it to go.

Back at the caravan and Lazy is alone. Creepy and the girls have gone to the shower block. She isn't sure how to hang the lights. Jace has a dummy in his mouth and Lazy says he hasn't had one all day.

The girls are back and they've laid the lights on the bed. They sing Jingle Bell Rock. Esme asks if they should shout Merry Christmas when Creepy comes in but Lazy ignores her. They decorate the caravan.

Creepy returns and asks Lazy why she is filming him. He climb into the caravan and asks what the hell the lights are. The girls sing to him. He's so distracted that it takes him a few second to notice Jace wanting to be picked up. Creepy says it's the 2nd November but Lazy says it's Christmas and she and the girls have spoke. Isabelle want to get a tree to go in the shower.

Lazy can't think of anything better than a Christmas bed of lights. She then falls back onto the bed before telling the ifam it's a fire hazard and that no one should try it at home. She tells Creepy that the lights bring a bit of light to their lives like he does everyday. Cackle. She wanted a bit of Christmas in her life and the lights brought that. They need to put them outside because they will light up their caravan to the whole site. She doesn't know if they're outdoor lights. A few of Lazy's fiends have put their trees up and so have some people on her facebook groups. If she was at home the tree would be up. Comment down below if you have your tree up or if you're excited for vlogmas. The Inghams love vlogmas and have been working on their new vlogmas intro. It's epic.

End of vlog
Excellent social distancing.
Screenshot 2020-11-03 192329.png

Even the locals of Ronda don't want them there
Screenshot 2020-11-03 191456.png

Screenshot 2020-11-03 194315.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 201616.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 195839.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 184350.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 184051.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 191716.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 195034.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 195226.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
SURPRISING DAD WITH CHRISTMAS! IN A CARAVAN!!

It's one of the final days of sunny weather so the Inghams are heading to a town 65 miles east or west of Malaga. It's definitely not north. It's a little historic town called Ronda that is really cool with lots of history. They're packing drink to have on the road.

Lazy just checked and Ronda is 65 miles west of Malaga. Why couldn't they just says that it's 40 miles north west of Marbs?

Jace is on his trike. Lazy needs to brush his hair. He loves going down the hill. The bad thing is Lazy now has to push him back up the hill.

Footage of driving; mountains, mountains and more bleeping mountains. Once you've seen one mountain, you've seen them all. Lazy says they're not there just yet but they had to stop for the view. Creepy couldn't look at the view because he was driving so they pulled in at a 'big pull in place'. A lay by? More mountains. Lazy asks Isla how crazy the view is. Lazy is reminded of being Esme's age and going up a mountain in Greece with Nannar and Grandad. Creepy interrupts to show a photo of a hairpin turn. Anyway, they went up a mountain in the coach and Nannar was crying the whole way, worrying about falling off the edge. Nannar made Lazy feel like she was going to die.

More road, more mountains. Lazy zooms in and says hello to Ronda. Footage of the gorge. Creepy woohoos and says the view is crazy. The bridge they're on is Ronda's most famous landmark and was completed in 1793 after 42 years (34 years actually) of construction. It's called Puente Nuevo. It's scorchio today but they're going around the other side to get a better view.

Creepy asks Jace if he wants to go and see the horse but it's actually a bull. He tries to say 'Isla' (sounded more like Hannah to me), takes her hand and goes to see the bull. Lazy and the kids walk toward a view point. Drone footage.

Lazy asks if we can imagine living somewhere so unbelievably beautiful. It's stoonin'. In the next clip Lazy says she just got the most stoonin' shots of Jace and the girls. She can't film Jace and Isabelle because they will get comments about how she is Jace's mum and Lazy doesn't look after him. Truth hurts.

They've decided not to eat in one of the big restaurants and chose a family run restaurant. She could be in someone back garden right now. The restaurant might've been a garage at one point and they have a big terrace. The lady who runs the restaurants' daughter has a hamster and she brought it down to show the girls. The girls chose not to hold it but were playing with it 'through the thing'. It's called a cage, Lazy. Esme keeps screeching that it's tiny. Poor thing must've thought it woke up in hell when confronted by the chavs.

The Inghams are on their way home and have stopped 6 times because it's so stoonin'. It's breathtaking and the most beautiful thing Lazy has seen in her entire life. Awful, dark footage of mountains to music.

On the way home they've passed by a mall and it has a shop with Christmas stuff in. Lazy has found LED Christmas lights to go up outside the caravan. She's looking for the most disgusting Christmas decoration she can find to put in the caravan. She looks at the toys and then they go and look at the baubles. they try to decide between a gnome elf and tree. Then Isabelle sees a £70 Santa in a hot air balloon. Then it' time to go to the toy section. There's a Peppa Pig campervan for £52 an a house for £56 so Lazy moans about the prices. Says the person selling blankets for £40. Isabelle takes a dinosaur to Jace but he tells it to go.

Back at the caravan and Lazy is alone. Creepy and the girls have gone to the shower block. She isn't sure how to hang the lights. Jace has a dummy in his mouth and Lazy says he hasn't had one all day.

The girls are back and they've laid the lights on the bed. They sing Jingle Bell Rock. Esme asks if they should shout Merry Christmas when Creepy comes in but Lazy ignores her. They decorate the caravan.

Creepy returns and asks Lazy why she is filming him. He climb into the caravan and asks what the hell the lights are. The girls sing to him. He's so distracted that it takes him a few second to notice Jace wanting to be picked up. Creepy says it's the 2nd November but Lazy says it's Christmas and she and the girls have spoke. Isabelle want to get a tree to go in the shower.

Lazy can't think of anything better than a Christmas bed of lights. She then falls back onto the bed before telling the ifam it's a fire hazard and that no one should try it at home. She tells Creepy that the lights bring a bit of light to their lives like he does everyday. Cackle. She wanted a bit of Christmas in her life and the lights brought that. They need to put them outside because they will light up their caravan to the whole site. She doesn't know if they're outdoor lights. A few of Lazy's fiends have put their trees up and so have some people on her facebook groups. If she was at home the tree would be up. Comment down below if you have your tree up or if you're excited for vlogmas. The Inghams love vlogmas and have been working on their new vlogmas intro. It's epic.

End of vlog
Excellent social distancing.
View attachment 298610

Even the locals of Ronda don't want them there
View attachment 298625

View attachment 298612View attachment 298613View attachment 298614View attachment 298616View attachment 298617View attachment 298618View attachment 298620View attachment 298622
The bottom screenshot. Is Chris wearing a comedy dick nose again?

• Haha
I do think Izzy is quite a pretty girl but not really what I'd think of in a model. I don't think Sarah was unattractive when she was young, just very chavvy.

Chris has always been unattractive, but isn't aging well so looking older than his years combined with his weird face/hair and chunky thighs, dripping with grease, just doesn't really work for anyone.

He's what my gran would have called "an unfortunate looking thing".
LOL ,sounds like my nan.She would have said "You don`t `alf see some sights when you`ve not got your gun with you"!!:)

• Haha
I'm not up on you tube views but I'm guessing 14k 4 hours in is not good given all the hard core I fam will be waiting for 5pm .

Reactions: 12
Wow what a vlog throw some Xmas lights and its Christmas in the chav a van , please get esmme some decent shoes poor lass , and the shoes not fitting would rise litlte red flags in regard to safe guarding and looking after a child , its sad making memories but neglecting kids in process give the kids a warm bath brush they hair, poor izzy a teen who looks like a unkempt person, lazy stop getting on your high horse 🐎 about what we all think put the ficking camera down and be a mum you know a person who tucks there child in at night reads with them helps with age appropriate school work. Clean clothes makes sure kids are kids are clean and have the best possible home or child hood they can , , tonight I sat with my younger two and hugged them while we done some school reading, it gave me buzz that I was able aot on my sofa with my kids helping them in a tiny way with work , and then for said children to say thanks mummy I love you 😍
I'm sure they do say it obv we don't see 23 hr 40 mins of they day , but no interaction with either of those four kids no helping jace with his words properly home ed the girls
Sarah christ love you are a pile of tit
And Chris well you didn't look impressed with the surprise 🙄🤫 maybe a Spanish baby will cheer you up 🤭
Jaces shoes are far to small for him as well!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I do think Izzy is quite a pretty girl but not really what I'd think of in a model. I don't think Sarah was unattractive when she was young, just very chavvy.

Chris has always been unattractive, but isn't aging well so looking older than his years combined with his weird face/hair and chunky thighs, dripping with grease, just doesn't really work for anyone.

He's what my gran would have called "an unfortunate looking thing".
Grandmothers have that special knack of cutting it. Mine would have said he was ‘back of the queue when they dished out looks’

• Haha
My gran would say. He's got a face only a mother would love.
I would say "When God gave out Brains, Creepy thought he said "Trains" and asked for a slow one 🤣🤣🤣
And when God gave out Chins, Lazy thought he said Gins, and asked for a double 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Think that all these proverbs were written with Creepy and Lazy in mind.

'A fool and his money are soon parted'.
'All that glitters is not gold'.
An empty vessel makes much noise.'
'Actions speak louder than words'.
'A drowning man will clutch at a straw'.
'A leopard can't change its spots'.
'All good things come to an end'.
'Appearances can be deceptive'.
'As you sow, so you shall reap'.
''Better late than never'.
'Clothes do not make the man'.
'Cowards die many times before their deaths'.
'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'.
'Don't blow your own trumpet'.
'Give them an inch and they'll take a mile'.
'Half a loaf is better than none'.
'If the mountain won't come to Chris Ingham, Chris Ingham must go to the mountain.'.
'If you play with fire, you'll get burned.'
'Ignorance is bliss'.
'It's better to be safe than sorry'.
'Two wrongs don't make a right'.
'What goes around comes around'.
'Where there's smoke, there's fire'.
'While the cat' s away, the mice will play'.
'You can't always get what you want'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Have they moved on?
No, don't think they can leave the Andalucia region until 9th November and even at that Andalucia are considering extending the current measures. Yesterday the region surpassed the peak of hospital admissions in March.
Going by Sarah's Insta tonight they were in Marbella town.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL ,sounds like my nan.She would have said "You don`t `alf see some sights when you`ve not got your gun with you"!!:)
oh God My mum said that shes 84 i couldnt stop laughing at that

Ive been on a group today not related to the Inghams and a lady commented that she lived in Southern Spain, I asked her about how strict they are there over not wearing masks and she said residents and tourists have to wear masks everywhere if they dont they are slapped with a massive fine and she said Spanish police dont mess around with excuses about anything . Also my 12 year old son was talking to me tonight after school (remember Lazy what that is ) id bought him and his brother new pillows each and he was thrilledsaying how comfortable they are , anyway I said to him I love how he gets excited and appreciates things when hes given them and he said if you dont appreciate things because you get them all the time then you dont deserve them, straight away the Inghams came to mind with their throwaway attitude and plastic tat mountain, straight out of the mouths of babes

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.