The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone with half a brain cells knows the way the Internet works now!!! But teen, wet,stuck,baby girl all sorts of inicent words are used for sickos to search.

Then there are creepy parents who advertise it right on their pubescent daughter's shirt.

Gift from a dirty old ifam, Lazy? Or did Creepy pick it out for her?

002134.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone reckon they’re going to be really confused about the lack of fireworks on Friday?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You're assuming she declares the income she gets from the blankets! I very much doubt she declares anything to do with Baby and Me
She can’t even pay school fees for her children’s education so I very much doubt Mr tax mans seen a dodgey penny from the peddler of Tat and Me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So creepy had a shower.....yer right, how come he didn’t have a towel or a shower bag when he came back to the Carraravaaan then 🤪 dirty dog!!!

Wonder if spam do a vegetarian version 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂 I’m sure creepy could manage to carve this 😂
He also took a very long time as he went with the girls and they were back way before him 🤔

Love how lazy keeps going on about vlogmas and how amazing its gonna be Hmm so same old rubbish them stuck in the caravan with just a new intro cant wait 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgive me if this has been covered - I’m sure it has. I skimmed through and even watched the vlog a bit - needed a break from the election 😫
I’m not a parent so I have no experience with buying shoes for kids. I do recall having my feet measured properly - length & width at the shoe store when I was a child.

Esmé is what, 11? Wearing the same slip on cheap beach things that don’t fit and have probably become more slack is going to give her horrible problems with posture. She needs proper shoes/hiking shoes. It’s criminal that she’s being set up for back problems later in life. And so unhygienic- imagine how filthy her feet must get. Then there is Isla, even younger & wearing boots when it’s ‘boiling’ - no doubt pulled off a rack at Primark & not properly fitted.
How do you guys who are parents go about choosing footwear for your kids?
Also, is it me or does Sarah hog the camera? She has kept Isabelle out of the frame when she’s sprouting.
And so much for the history of this place they so wanted to see. No pictures of what I was expecting to be a lovely local meal. Wonder why 🤔🙄

They spent much longer getting excited over mass produced Christmas crap in yet another chain store.
Pitiful.
I used to work for Clarks and know exactly how important it is for kids feet to measured correctly and to be fitted into the correct shaped shoes for their little feet, the bones in a child foot are not fully formed until they are 16-18 years old, so I'll fitting shoes can really damage the foot and affect the posture of a child. My son is 13 and his school shoes are still measured and fitted properly, as he's in them all day it's so important, admittedly I don't get his trainers fitted by experts but I personally know enough to do that myself. It makes me cringe when people shove big clumpy shoes on babies, when they aren't needed and can make it difficult for them to learn to walk they need to grip the ground with their little toes, must be like walking with bricks on their feet, and kids with cheap off the peg plastic looking shoes that are so badly fit, and will make their feet sweat. And watching people pick a pair of shoes off a rack shove them on the kids foot and feel where there toes are while the child is sat in a buggy, or shoppers trolley, they need to be standing up to feel where the toes are and whether there's any pressure on the sides of the shoe or the depth of the shoe on the foot, so they don't crease too much on the too and hurt the top of the foot, and where the ankle bone sits. So as you can imagine looking at what Sarah puts on her kids feet drives me crazy 🥴🤦😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I would say "When God gave out Brains, Creepy thought he said "Trains" and asked for a slow one 🤣🤣🤣
And when God gave out Chins, Lazy thought he said Gins, and asked for a double 🤣
My dad used to use these expressions when I was a kid, I haven't heared them in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not watching the vlogs relying on you guys to fill me in, so are they trying to get home (which I'm assuming must be a very uncomfortable and long ferry ride from Santander in North West Spain or the even longer Bilbao route?

Reactions: 10
Not watching the vlogs relying on you guys to fill me in, so are they trying to get home (which I'm assuming must be a very uncomfortable and long ferry ride from Santander in North West Spain or the even longer Bilbao route?
When they left Portugal they said they were making their way home via the south of Spain and Switzerland. Creepy booked a campsite for Halloween and that is where they are now with no sign of plans to move on. They have something booked for Christmas so need to get home and quarantine for that to happen. Personally I think they had a plan but it's gone to tit because of all the lockdowns.

Reactions: 19
I used to work for Clarks and know exactly how important it is for kids feet to measured correctly and to be fitted into the correct shaped shoes for their little feet, the bones in a child foot are not fully formed until they are 16-18 years old, so I'll fitting shoes can really damage the foot and affect the posture of a child. My son is 13 and his school shoes are still measured and fitted properly, as he's in them all day it's so important, admittedly I don't get his trainers fitted by experts but I personally know enough to do that myself. It makes me cringe when people shove big clumpy shoes on babies, when they aren't needed and can make it difficult for them to learn to walk they need to grip the ground with their little toes, must be like walking with bricks on their feet, and kids with cheap off the peg plastic looking shoes that are so badly fit, and will make their feet sweat. And watching people pick a pair of shoes off a rack shove them on the kids foot and feel where there toes are while the child is sat in a buggy, or shoppers trolley, they need to be standing up to feel where the toes are and whether there's any pressure on the sides of the shoe or the depth of the shoe on the foot, so they don't crease too much on the too and hurt the top of the foot, and where the ankle bone sits. So as you can imagine looking at what Sarah puts on her kids feet drives me crazy 🥴🤦😂
All lazy cares about is money

• Sad
Reactions: 21
All lazy cares about is money
Made laugh in yesterdays vlog where she declared she wouldn't pay 70 euros for something , but she will quite happily charge that and more for her chinese made tat

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
When they left Portugal they said they were making their way home via the south of Spain and Switzerland. Creepy booked a campsite for Halloween and that is where they are now with no sign of plans to move on. They have something booked for Christmas so need to get home and quarantine for that to happen. Personally I think they had a plan but it's gone to tit because of all the lockdowns.
Althou lazy is still claiming will be coming back then off away again for an amazing Xmas adventure! I seriously will be mad if does We have another holiday cancelled, husband looks like lost his job, we still have to move by January, not seen family since feb and icing on the cake just had santa cancelled as all grottos around here banned. Me and my son are still shielding and they think can whitz back then go straight back off again! Makes my blood boil

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Althou lazy is still claiming will be coming back then off away again for an amazing Xmas adventure! I seriously will be mad if does We have another holiday cancelled, husband looks like lost his job, we still have to move by January, not seen family since feb and icing on the cake just had santa cancelled as all grottos around here banned. Me and my son are still shielding and they think can whitz back then go straight back off again! Makes my blood boil
Its a kick in the teeth for people especially when you see that lot just swanning around like nothing is wrong , i feel for you and hope things get better asap

Reactions: 16
Good to hear that good old Clark’s still measure! I grew up in London. I imagine measuring is far more sophisticated than the metal plate where you placed your foot and the strap that came around to measure width. It’s all done, as you know, being a responsible parent, to give growing feet the most comfort & room. My former chiropractor was very vocal about his hatred of flip flops. Not just for hygiene, but how bad they are for your back. Especially for a pre teen on an unhealthy diet, wearing them every damn day 😡
Haha your right there! Clarks have upgraded to using an ipad that slots into the thing they stand on to measure the feet nowadays! Bit different to the tape measure and metal/plastic thing of my childhood lol. Im by no means well off, I work in the care sector and as we all know, the pay is fairly crap but i have always paid the more expensive Clarks prices for school shoes. Because you know.. im willing to save and pay a bit more for what I think is best for my child. Lazy take note. Take the poor kid to get some damn shoes that fit her! You have SO much money (apparently) I'm sure you can afford it. You could probably have bought 3 pairs of clarks shoes with the amount of money you've let the girls spend (waste) in flying tiger

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s horrible, isn’t it? It makes me sick how they ignore the rules and swan about like they’re more important than anyone else. We’ve got 4 weeks solid of being stuck in the house with my two babies. The only time I’ll get out is to go to the supermarket. The only time my kiddies will get out is for a walk or bit of air in the garden. It’s not fair.

Reactions: 21
I dont know how they haven't realised that they have massively misjudged what people would want to see.

Bragging about holidays and money when so many are suffering financially and with health, people suffering with mental health problems made far worse by the whole pandemic and living situation right now.

Lots of people saying they want Xmas decorations early, can't wait for vlogmas, whilst there are the inghams still sweating in their caravan with no plans to go home anytime soon.

People dealing with school, catching up from the lockdown, worries of schools closing again, worries for exam years of how it will even work for them, and there's Isabelle doing work aimed at 7 year olds.

Reactions: 34
OMG...I hope she's not giving her children geography lessons. Spain does not border Switzerland If they are coming home, assuming ferry travel is still available between Spain and the UK, then they have no choice but to travel from Santander or Bilbao. I also think they are "stretching" the current guidelines in Spain where moving around is discouraged. IMO they should either head home or get into one place and stay put. There selfish, ignorant behaviour is indicative of there mindset of "We can do whatever we like".

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG...I hope she's not giving her children geography lessons. Spain does not border Switzerland If they are coming home, assuming ferry travel is still available between Spain and the UK, then they have no choice but to travel from Santander or Bilbao. I also think they are "stretching" the current guidelines in Spain where moving around is discouraged. IMO they should either head home or get into one place and stay put. There selfish, ignorant behaviour is indicative of there mindset of "We can do whatever we like".
I honestly think in my gut Sarah wants to come home but he is the one pulling the strings about what they do and where they go , i think he is terrified about something happening back here and is trying his hardest to just stay away , i have a feeling they will come back with just to weeks to spare before Christmas , just enough time to be in their "4 walls" for isolation where he doesn't have to see anyone then they will be off again , I personally would wave him off merrily if i were Sarah and stay home where my kids are safe

Reactions: 18
I honestly think in my gut Sarah wants to come home but he is the one pulling the strings about what they do and where they go , i think he is terrified about something happening back here and is trying his hardest to just stay away , i have a feeling they will come back with just to weeks to spare before Christmas , just enough time to be in their "4 walls" for isolation where he doesn't have to see anyone then they will be off again , I personally would wave him off merrily if i were Sarah and stay home where my kids are safe
Im starting to wonder if they have cancelled the Xmas trip and are planning on travelling right up to Christmas and then isolating over the Xmas period

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.