The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sarah “doesn’t care” about the hate and people’s opinions; why is this the second vlog in a row she’s had a dig about the Isabelle being mum thing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
More like being kicked out of Spain! Wont be home long when back as they still think they are going away for Xmas 😡😡 and you know lazy wont self isolate funny she posted that not long after confirmed b&m is staying open althou only meant to be for essentials! I never wish bad on anyone but please something happen so they can't get back till its too late

Reactions: 18
If Sarah “doesn’t care” about the hate and people’s opinions; why is this the second vlog in a row she’s had a dig about the Isabelle being mum thing 😂😂😂
Because truth hurts and it obviously hit a nerve with them.

Reactions: 24
More like being kicked out of Spain! Wont be home long when back as they still think they are going away for Xmas 😡😡 and you know lazy wont self isolate funny she posted that not long after confirmed b&m is staying open althou only meant to be for essentials! I never wish bad on anyone but please something happen so they can't get back till its too late
Totally agree they will have days off to do as they wish and not follow the rules and creepy little perv answer to that will be if I didn’t volg it it didn’t happen what happened to him any ways the first lock down he was shitting himself say they not going out not haveing take always until it all over and now look has Embarked of months floundering rules to get his jolly on a exstened holiday sad sad little lieing man

Reactions: 13
Did you see how minging that cup was that they bought for Jace? This is the family thats living their best life...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarahs excitement when she saw Super Euro and thought she’d stumbled on a pound shop. 🤣 Christmas may be saved kids!

I can’t believe the ‘big adventure’ is almost over but look at all the memories they’ve got. Who can forget the Spanish police driving down the motorway with them in the back of the caravan? Creepy being towed. Living in the garage for a month. Creepy getting scammed by fake hmrc. The car breaking down again in Spain and knowing It’s got to pull a caravan, 6 inghams, 4 scooters, an outdoor kitchen, 4 sup boards, Baby and me stock and whatever pile of tit they’ve picked up along the way, all the way home. Priceless! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Sarah keep the mask over your snout!! What/where even is “downtown marbella” does she mean old town? With all the gorgeous shops & restaurants along the marina they feature a euro shop 🤮🤮. Have a wash too.. sure you were all reading books & thats why you felt lazy 🤥 who doesn’t explore a campsite they stay at, she talks like venturing out of your pitch is a top tip 😴

Reactions: 21
I do hope they stock up with long life milk and tinned foods before leaving Spain and advance book an online delivery from Morrison’s. It has to be worrying that they have no one who can help them during their quarantine period. I understand there are churches and voluntary services that may be able to help them given their desperate situation. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No way will they isolate 😡she will be at b&m etc within half an hour of getting home 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The ingham family #136 the ingham family they are creepy they are lazy noone wants them home 🏡 stay in your tin can

Reactions: 4
I do hope they stock up with long life milk and tinned foods before leaving Spain and advance book an online delivery from Morrison’s. It has to be worrying that they have no one who can help them during their quarantine period. I understand there are churches and voluntary services that may be able to help them given their desperate situation. 😂
Good luck with the Morrison delivery I’m not the same place as them but I couldn’t get a delivery spot for weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarahs excitement when she saw Super Euro and thought she’d stumbled on a pound shop. 🤣 Christmas may be saved kids!

I can’t believe the ‘big adventure’ is almost over but look at all the memories they’ve got. Who can forget the Spanish police driving down the motorway with them in the back of the caravan? Creepy being towed. Living in the garage for a month. Creepy getting scammed by fake hmrc. The car breaking down again in Spain and knowing It’s got to pull a caravan, 6 inghams, 4 scooters, an outdoor kitchen, 4 sup boards, Baby and me stock and whatever pile of tit they’ve picked up along the way, all the way home. Priceless! 🤣
Don't forget the hundreds of ifam chasing them in that empty town and then all the fans at every camp site 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm glad that this mummy Isabelle thing has hit a nerve with her, it is the truth.
You should be ashamed Sarah

Reactions: 36
Comments get ĺess and less every night but that's because you say 1 negative thing or like 1 you get banned Will have no1 left to comment soon 🤣

First line of vlog is a lie lol more like we have been stalking social media getting people and groups removed and being vile bullies

Reactions: 14
I'm glad that this mummy Isabelle thing has hit a nerve with her, it is the truth.
You should be ashamed Sarah
Feel like they really hold Isabelle back in life ... look at Kaci Jay .. own clothing line coming out ... they don’t want her to shine more then them ?

Reactions: 20
Lazy and Creepy trying to make it look like they were parenting their son in tonights vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.