The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
Lazy said they did have plans to go to Switzerland for 2 weeks but can’t now .is she for real.towing that great big caravan and the very cold snowy weather in Switzerland.The best way to explore Switzerland is by train.oh lazy and its very expensive in that beautiful country
Tell me about it ! We did a travel trip with our lads a couple of years ago (flew to Amsterdam and Flew home from Lake Garda all travel on trains ) we had two nights in Basel and I can honestly say it was lovely but the most expensive place I have been. We stopped in a bar when getting off the train and a Burger with Fries was £32 !!! Needless to say we drank up and hot footed it to the supermarket and ate in !!!! The staff at the hotel told us that they actually drove over the border to France to do their weekly shop

Reactions: 12
Very apt in Chris case

My children had their feet measured Clarks and Startright until they reached their teens and refused .They are an utter disgrace and sent the two girls to the fee paying school in shoes they bought in Peacocks.if they can afford school fees they can afford proper fitting footwear for the girls.
Did they really send kids in cheap shoes to private school... What plonkers

I used to work for Clarks and know exactly how important it is for kids feet to measured correctly and to be fitted into the correct shaped shoes for their little feet, the bones in a child foot are not fully formed until they are 16-18 years old, so I'll fitting shoes can really damage the foot and affect the posture of a child. My son is 13 and his school shoes are still measured and fitted properly, as he's in them all day it's so important, admittedly I don't get his trainers fitted by experts but I personally know enough to do that myself. It makes me cringe when people shove big clumpy shoes on babies, when they aren't needed and can make it difficult for them to learn to walk they need to grip the ground with their little toes, must be like walking with bricks on their feet, and kids with cheap off the peg plastic looking shoes that are so badly fit, and will make their feet sweat. And watching people pick a pair of shoes off a rack shove them on the kids foot and feel where there toes are while the child is sat in a buggy, or shoppers trolley, they need to be standing up to feel where the toes are and whether there's any pressure on the sides of the shoe or the depth of the shoe on the foot, so they don't crease too much on the too and hurt the top of the foot, and where the ankle bone sits. So as you can imagine looking at what Sarah puts on her kids feet drives me crazy 🥴🤦😂
Totally agree with everything you said

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think their plan went to sh*t when they realised they couldn't get a ferry from southern Spain to Switzerland.
Fancy travelling around Europe and not having a bleeping clue about the geography. Perhaps we should draw her a very childlike, simple map to show her that Switzerland is a landlocked country and you cannot catch a ferry to it...and that it doesn't have borders with Spain either...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not to mention child trafficking. Didn't she say they'd sat by their van for ages before Isla spoke to them?
Hi. New to posting but have been reading the threads a while.

Not read all the thread yet so my apologies if this has already been discussed.

This is exactly what I was thinking. So Sarah let Isla, an 8 year old child, go off on her own with someone she doesn’t know, albeit children, to a place where she couldn’t physically see her, in a foreign country. I can’t even begin to say how much is wrong with this. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
As well as ill fitting shoes for their son, when was the last time these children saw a dentist or had a haircut. Again I bring up the question of basic hygiene. You have two menstruating women in that caravan and one chemical toilet that is being used at times off grid....trust me when I say that it will be gross if they are not emptying everyday. A lot of the sites in the uk reopened but the shower blocks and toilets were kept closed for obvious reasons. If that is the same in Spain then all I can say is......GROSS AND DISGUSTING and I then wonder WHERE they are actually emptying it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Really annoyed me in the vlog the other day when Sarah said with such certainty that they have a booking over Xmas they must get back for. So sure it’ll go ahead. Why don’t they think the pandemic applies to them? Loads of people have got stuff booked, and don’t know if it’ll happen. That’s how life is at the moment. It’s tit. And it applies to you, too!

Reactions: 32
Travelling adventures coming to an end? I didn't think they'd even started. I've not seen any of their "adventures"
Please tell me they're finally getting the ferry home, just for the sake of those poor children. Get them home, showered, in clothes/shoes that fit, back into school and in their own beds. I love the feeling of getting back into my own bed after a few days away, let alone 4 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Travelling adventures coming to an end? I didn't think they'd even started. I've not seen any of their "adventures"
So they're saying they're coming back because it's "time for some cold and cosy dark nights back in England!"
Lugging that caravan, and with over 1,600 miles to get to Bradford, they'll be lucky to be back before the spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Car is still fucked and they're going to fly home is my bet. In yesterday's vlog, they stopped (more than once!) supposedly to look at random mountains. I think the scooters have more chance of towing the caravan home than the car does.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Intrested In hearing thier coming home plans tbh, still got to make it through Spain to the ferry or through France first.

Reactions: 15
Well well well they have finally released then that everywhere in the world is locking down no matter how much they try to keep running thinking they can do as they please can’t week for the to weeks of staying at home goes and as they go no one like they said before to shopping and thing for them will be very interesting god lazy will be like a drug addict going cold turkey with out no shopping for tit and having to say in and not allowed out not even for a walk 😂😂😂😂 wounder how many day off they will have ummmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to them going to 28 countries? 🤣🤣🤣 Full of tit
So again it was just like last year in a chavavan only difference this time is they have swapped potnoodles for potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Tattlers they've done it again. The 'travelling' family have yet again made somewhere so beautiful look like nothing.

What did we get to see of Marbella town? A tat shop and a bakery. Followed by a 'teeny tiny' glimpse of the beautiful Alameda Park, and when I say 'teeny tiny' I actually mean the girls getting pictures taken by the fountain. Not even a glimpse of the ceramic benches.

A further walk down onto Avenida del Mar, Chris did mention sculptures and showed them. Why did I think the IGNORANT twit would mention there are 10 'stunnin' bronze sculptures made by Salvador Dali?

Saw the beach and marina and that folks is all Marbella has to offer!

When they were standing at the fountain they literally had to cross the road and go into the Old Town, although I did wonder about Sarah's ability to walk up the hills (I call them slight inclines).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.