The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the PM's briefing was meant to be at 5pm. Clearly as shoddy at timekeeping as the inghams!
He assumed they would be late so he'd have time but they were on time for once. He wanted to have a quick watch of the vlog so he could first confirm where they are and how to keep them out of the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they'd had any common sense, which we know they don't have an ounce of, they would have started off heading towards Switzerland when it's still hot and worked their way down towards Spain and Portugal where its still warmer now.
Couldn't believe the route they took, so many countries they could of visited first like Belgium, Germany, Czechia, Switzerland,Italy then down through Spain and Portugal, a proper European road trip. How they can even claim they are 'travelling' I don't know. Shocked at their lack of cultural experiences, especially trying local foods 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kids just watching family fizz new video, Mia is set for life and will never have to work a day if she doesn’t want to. Invested well with money. You get that lazy and creepy?
I doubt that. Set for life means at least a few mill in the bank these days. And then living carefully. YouTube is t going to be forever either. She will be stuck when it ends as she has no waukificati
Yeah, I think it irritated me seeing that bit because I was the younger sibling who got wound up by my older sister and brother. She is only 8. Part of growing up is learning not to be selfish, and Isla is still learning! My eldest niece is 7 and for the most part is a very giving girl, but she has had a younger sibling since she was 2. Isla is used to being the baby.
i have to disagree here. She has been spoilt her whole life and been made to think she is better than others. This had led to entitled attitude. I haven’t known of any 8 year olds being cruel to a baby. She is obviously jealous of Jason as he is now the apple of their parents eye. I fear what type of adult she will become due to her terrible parents

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well Like mother Like Daughter. Tonight Esme announced she loves pasta as it's the only thing she can cook, oh and Beans on Toast...... say no more!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That plus running around a pool and a 5 min advert at the beginning of the vlog, was about all the excitement you'll get tonight 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris rubbing Sarah's shoulder when they were sat at the beach, hes definitely after something 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Then he's filming Isabelle round the pool🤬🤬🤬
So Sarah has had a miscarriage, Chris has tonsillitis, and now Jace is off his food, !!

Those hotdogs look delicious!! 😟😟😟

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They really do have a weird relationship. Chris shmoosing up to Sarah on the beach and Sarah could barely conceal her repulsion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Imagine the feeling of revolution having the creepster stroking your shoulder.

I shuddered with disgust and my ovaries let out a scream. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How are they still getting away with Ads without declaring them? The whole taffy game thing in tonight’s vlog. It even sounds like her speech is scripted which means they accept more money to say a scripted piece from the company.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
How are they still getting away with Ads without declaring them? The whole taffy game thing in tonight’s vlog. It even sounds like her speech is scripted which means they accept more money to say a scripted piece from the company.
It does say AD in the bottom corner in the tiniest, unclearest way possible. But I don't know if that'd be enough to count as declaring it? It's very unclear. I missed it at first and I was looking for it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It does say AD in the bottom corner in the tiniest, unclearest way possible. But I don't know if that'd be enough to count as declaring it? It's very unclear. I missed it at first and I was looking for it.
I thought you had to have AD in the title.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Notice how it hasn't be mentioned again which makes me wonder was it actually HMRC and not somebody demanding money for other reasons , he could have just said that to cover his back , I mean he's stupid but not that stupid surely or he was shatting himself cos he actually does owe the tax man , guess we will never know
I think they thought that episode would go viral and get tons of views £££

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If they did get stuck here Tattler Nicnac would be on the case! With my trusted camera, video cam and phone, I'd be in pursuit to discover what goes on off cam. And just so you know Creepy Union Street isn't what it once was! 🚨🚨🚨 Oh and i know someone who works at our Ibis! Just saying :m📹📷😁
Oo another Plymouth tattler! Hello

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine the feeling of revolution having the creepster stroking your shoulder.

I shuddered with disgust and my ovaries let out a scream. 🤮
I know how sick she was haveing to really hold back from telling him to get off very strange but ewwww that rubbing your shoulders is enough to make you vom 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think they're going to use England lockdown as an excuse to not come back?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.