The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time I open my bank app I have to read a message that says "we are aware of a recent spate of fake HMRC calls. You must not make a payment if you have been cold called by HMRC to pay a tax bill, even if they threaten court or police action. HMRC will never demand money in this way." we all know who it was who stupidly made a payment to an "HMRC" cold caller haha
Notice how it hasn't be mentioned again which makes me wonder was it actually HMRC and not somebody demanding money for other reasons , he could have just said that to cover his back , I mean he's stupid but not that stupid surely or he was shatting himself cos he actually does owe the tax man , guess we will never know

Reactions: 19
Happy Halloween, tattlers!🎃

Creepy (like always) has already got his Halloween mask on, to go with his ever permanent style inspiration from Adam Sandler’s Little Nicky🥴

We are also witnessing a new step into the “Ingham Denial Challenge” that was created by Lazy and Creepy Mingham. Their channel has popped its last clogs and died (not sure if officially) and their only last bit of relevance and hope is the 7 ifam members, us tattlers, automated messages, comment bots, b&m and baby & me shite. They are now in Switzerland (I presume? I don’t watch their vlogs?😬) and if there are Swiss tattlers here...I am SO sorry...we apologise for any torture that the minghams will bring your beautiful country, we can’t promise that your local Lidl’s won’t be raided!
Also, I’m no expert when it comes to trading standards, so please correct me but...you don’t think they’ve been in touch with lazy? (Not sure how this all works as she’s still doing these sales and shite) but do you think TS is now doing something with the complaints they got for health & safety?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Halloween, tattlers!🎃

Creepy (like always) has already got his Halloween mask on, to go with his ever permanent style inspiration from Adam Sandler’s Little Nicky🥴

We are also witnessing a new step into the “Ingham Denial Challenge” that was created by Lazy and Creepy Mingham. Their channel has popped its last clogs and died (not sure if officially) and their only last bit of relevance and hope is the 7 ifam members, us tattlers, automated messages, comment bots, b&m and baby & me shite. They are now in Switzerland (I presume? I don’t watch their vlogs?😬) and if there are Swiss tattlers here...I am SO sorry...we apologise for any torture that the minghams will bring your beautiful country, we can’t promise that your local Lidl’s won’t be raided!
Also, I’m no expert when it comes to trading standards, so please correct me but...you don’t think they’ve been in touch with lazy? (Not sure how this all works as she’s still doing these sales and shite) but do you think TS is now doing something with the complaints they got for health & safety?
They wanted to go to Switzerland but had to change their plans. Currently stuck in Spain and they will think about their plan "over the next few days". What were the health and safety issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will be interested to see how they react if/when Boris announces lockdown today. My guess is they will try and turn around to make their way back to Portugal and their friends at the campsite. The idiots just need to come home at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will be interested to see how they react if/when Boris announces lockdown today. My guess is they will try and turn around to make their way back to Portugal and their friends at the campsite. The idiots just need to come home at this point.
I hope the Portugal campsite is fully booked up and they are screwed .... :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If they'd had any common sense, which we know they don't have an ounce of, they would have started off heading towards Switzerland when it's still hot and worked their way down towards Spain and Portugal where its still warmer now.

Reactions: 25
If they'd had any common sense, which we know they don't have an ounce of, they would have started off heading towards Switzerland when it's still hot and worked their way down towards Spain and Portugal where its still warmer now.
They had the car back for over a week, instead of having Nana over they should have left then, would be settled in Switzerland by now.

Reactions: 12
Where was the garage forecourt that they got stuck in? Maybe they will head there so they can get free leccy again..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to be late to the party on this, but pleassssse can someone tell me why people are saying creepy will send us to Switzerland? What’s the story behind that please? 🥰

Reactions: 4
Plymouth most certainly will never be an option 🤣🤣 imagine them being stuck here..🤮🤮🤮 noooo
If they did get stuck here Tattler Nicnac would be on the case! With my trusted camera, video cam and phone, I'd be in pursuit to discover what goes on off cam. And just so you know Creepy Union Street isn't what it once was! 🚨🚨🚨 Oh and i know someone who works at our Ibis! Just saying :m📹📷😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They wanted to go to Switzerland but had to change their plans. Currently stuck in Spain and they will think about their plan "over the next few days". What were the health and safety issues?
Oh....now I feel even more dim!😵🤣 (this is what I’m talking about when I say my brain has turned to mush) thank you for telling me, I don’t watch their vlogs and I apologies to any tattlers for my mistakes in my past post❤ Also, what I mean by “health and safety” I mean by people concerned in past threads about the products she’s selling being safely tested?
It’s been a very long week for me and I’ve been up since half 6 this morning🥴🥴🥴 so again, apologies tattlers!❤ And thank you again, for correcting me🤗

Reactions: 8
Can I just take a moment to offer my congratulations to our Tattlers in Switzerland! I’m sure that the thought of creepy woooohoooing his way through the mountains was worrying. You can all relax now that you know the hills will no longer be alive with the sound of Inghams. 👏🎉

View attachment 294837
That is bloody brilliant... So clever of you

What I dont get is if Chris hasnt had a covid test how can they say it isnt covid? I mean I know Sarah thinks shes smarter than a brain surgeon (who remembers that amazing moment? 😂) but surely without a test noone knows.
She really said she was smarter than a brain surgeon??? 🤣🤣🤣Just shows how stupid she is.... Don't know if to laugh or cry

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I just take a moment to offer my congratulations to our Tattlers in Switzerland! I’m sure that the thought of creepy woooohoooing his way through the mountains was worrying. You can all relax now that you know the hills will no longer be alive with the sound of Inghams. 👏🎉

View attachment 294837
I can't believe how much that girl looks like Isabelle when she was a bit younger 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
every time I open my bank app I have to read a message that says "we are aware of a recent spate of fake HMRC calls. You must not make a payment if you have been cold called by HMRC to pay a tax bill, even if they threaten court or police action. HMRC will never demand money in this way." we all know who it was who stupidly made a payment to an "HMRC" cold caller haha
I got one this morning! A recorded message saying there was a tax fraud case opened against me. I just chuckled as I ended the call. Pressing the end call button on a mobile phone is nowhere near as satisfying as slamming an old-style telephone down is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well the PM's briefing was meant to be at 5pm. Clearly as shoddy at timekeeping as the inghams!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.