The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the feeling of revolution having the creepster stroking your shoulder.

I shuddered with disgust and my ovaries let out a scream. 🤮
That was awful viewing, just wanted to smack his gnarly fingered hand away, yuck!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Luckily for Sarah we have heard from a past conquest that he's a one minute man, so foreplay is not an issue 💥 Quick how's-your-father and the deed is done
This thread is veering dangerously close to the one in which the bravest of us imagined in what circumstances we would "do" Creepy. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
We used to have a caravan and gorgeous as it was I just felt I had reached an age where I didn’t want to tit/pee in the equivalent of a wardrobe, argue over pitching and emptying the waste water tanks etc and that was just two of us so god knows what it’s like with slack arse , that useless bobble hat wearing lump she’s married to and four kids 😳

* apologies to caravan owners or people who love them 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why are they so obsessed with getting Jace to like dinosaurs 🦕!!
So that when he is going “ aaaaaaaassrgh” it sounds like a dinosaur and gormless and co can crack on like he’s imitating a dinosaur rather than the fact no one gives a tit about trying to develop his speech ..... he is going to end up like Gerald Mcboing boing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So that when he is going “ aaaaaaaassrgh” it sounds like a dinosaur and gormless and co can crack on like he’s imitating a dinosaur rather than the fact no one gives a tit about trying to develop his speech ..... he is going to end up like Gerald Mcboing boing
OMG that made me lol I remember that tale! You're so right it's actually quite tragic - even though it worked out well in the end for Gerald.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thread is veering dangerously close to the one in which the bravest of us imagined in what circumstances we would "do" Creepy. :sick:
When he apologises and acknowledges all his wrong doings... 🤷‍♀️

I'm safe saying that because I doubt it will ever happen!

Reactions: 15
If a grown adult couple were doing what they are doing I probably wouldnt bat an eye... but a FAMILY with a BABY travelling purely for youtube content im disgusted. They have a bloody baby who doesnt even know his home. And i do not even think its the same as travellers/gypsys this family is just doing it for content!!! Ughh i hate them

Reactions: 17
No elf on the shelf for the Inghams this year. It's looking more and more likely to be elf on the roof rack or elf on the hunch back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guysssss, I'm going round to my mums tomorrow is it weird that im excited to go on her roof terrace and try and have a good spy 🙈 literally hope i manage to get atleast something new or exciting to come on here and tell you lot Hahaha, as someone said the beaches are quiet..everywhere is quiet as its best to stay home theres so little to do, I just can't believe they are in the amazing marbs and only shown us a crappy empty boring beach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Did they walk to the beach and when they got back to the campsite get changed and then drive to the swimming pool? Don't think so.
They drove to a beach. That 10 minute walk is too much exercise obviously.
What I can't work out is where did the girls get changed for the swimming pool? They didn't have their swimwear on at the beach.
The car was parked up beside the cafe thing at the campsite and Sarah & Jason were in it (according to one of the girls). So where did they get changed?

Reactions: 10
No elf on the shelf for the Inghams this year. It's looking more and more likely to be elf on the roof rack or elf on the hunch back
I know it’s early but can we somehow incorporate this into the next thread title please 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did they walk to the beach and when they got back to the campsite get changed and then drive to the swimming pool? Don't think so.
They drove to a beach. That 10 minute walk is too much exercise obviously.
What I can't work out is where did the girls get changed for the swimming pool? They didn't have their swimwear on at the beach.
The car was parked up beside the cafe thing at the campsite and Sarah & Jason were in it (according to one of the girls). So where did they get changed?
Id say its even more than 10 min walk to the beach probably around 20 especially with kids and the pram and the bridge to cross the motorway. They wouldn't drive to the pool there caravan is literally like a 1 min away from the pool

Reactions: 8
Guysssss, I'm going round to my mums tomorrow is it weird that im excited to go on her roof terrace and try and have a good spy 🙈 literally hope i manage to get atleast something new or exciting to come on here and tell you lot Hahaha, as someone said the beaches are quiet..everywhere is quiet as its best to stay home theres so little to do, I just can't believe they are in the amazing marbs and only shown us a crappy empty boring beach
Any chance you take a camera with a wide angled lens? Personally I hope they move on pronto because I don't want them to show it looking crappy which they will do, going by everywhere else they go.

Id say its even more than 10 min walk to the beach probably around 20 especially with kids and the pram and the bridge to cross the motorway. They wouldn't drive to the pool there caravan is literally like a 1 min away from the pool
At the speed they walk probably more like an hour. Their car was parked by the pool.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately thay can come back apparently British can get back just can’t leave so if they choose to do the right thing for there children they can come home but I can’t see it when do they ever do the right thing I hope they stay and that will teach them over Xmas that things have changed this year pair of idiot and nobody can do as they wish and they will have to deal with it like everyone else is having to I tell you the selfish ness of them is unreal
Thank you. I’m if the same opinion doubt they will come home. Spain’s loss/Bradfords gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they can't have elf on the shelf, they'll have to settle for 'gnome with his drone'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.