The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There aint no way in hell that they are coming home now. They hate the house, so won't want to be stuck in it for 4 weeks

Reactions: 28
There aint no way in hell that they are coming home now. They hate the house, so won't want to be stuck in it for 4 weeks
True. And they don't do any form of exercise so that's one reason to leave the house crossed off for them.

There's always home bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know how sick she was haveing to really hold back from telling him to get off very strange but ewwww that rubbing your shoulders is enough to make you vom 🤮🤮🤮

Luckily for Sarah we have heard from a past conquest that he's a one minute man, so foreplay is not an issue 💥 Quick how's-your-father and the deed is done

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I‘m sticking with my theory that they don’t have a home to go back to. It wouldn’t be unlike them to make stupid, impulsive decisions with selling their house without having a proper plan, especially considering how badly they wanted out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I‘m sticking with my theory that they don’t have a home to go back to. It wouldn’t be unlike them to make stupid, impulsive decisions with selling their house without having a proper plan, especially considering how badly they wanted out of there.
I'm hoping there are ifam squatters moved in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Esmes finger nails look horrible .... they really need to take more care of their hygiene.

It just drives me insane when they had the drone shots and the beach was completely empty .... because everyone is sticking to the rules and stay home. Only the famous Inghams bum around there.

When most of us have to or had to cancel all their holiday plans in 2020. Its like a slap in the face of sane people

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
From what I’ve just read there letting English come back home from abroad but all travel again is banded so as they think there life is so great and they can do as they like and don’t worry about there children’s well-being I hope they just bleeping stay were they are with all the friends they will make again and enjoy there veggie hot dogs and spuds on Xmas day 😂😂😂😂 and we all no how spoiled then kids are telling them they anit got massive amounts of cheap fat on Xmas day might be a good thing for them for once to go with out like many kids are haveing to here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From what I’ve just read there letting English come back home from abroad but all travel again is banded so as they think there life is so great and they can do as they like and don’t worry about there children’s well-being I hope they just bleeping stay were they are with all the friends they will make again and enjoy there veggie hot dogs and spuds on Xmas day 😂😂😂😂 and we all no how spoiled then kids are telling them they anit got massive amounts of cheap fat on Xmas day might be a good thing for them for once to go with out like many kids are haveing to here
looks like they're not going away to wherever they were planning to get back to the UK for. Did someone say lapland maybe?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think they have a house to go back to either. I vaguely remember Bradford Lass mentioning there was a car parked in the driveway that obviously wasn’t there’s She said it belonged to a neighbor, but always thought it was odd a neighbor parking on their drive.

Reactions: 13
I WISH I NEVER MADE THIS BET..........

The girls have done their schoolwork and the Inghams have set up the kitchen tent. Esme is having an orange. Creepy is getting Jace ready. Ad time. Lazy has found a new game on her phone. The game is about a racoon who is pretending to be a cat. Footage of the girls paying the game.

The plan is to head to the beach but Lazy is making food before they do. They're having hot dogs because Isabelle wants one. Lazy found vegetarian hot dogs last night.

Lazy is dragging Jace's buggy up the hill. Creepy says they've been very busy this morning with work they had to get done so they're spending the day locally. It's the first day his tonsils don't feel as big as normal and he feels more 'normal'. It's a bit hard to talk but it's ok. He's given Lazy the responsibility of the vlogs for a few days so he's trying to get his butt back in gear. If you don't vlog for a few days you forget how to do it.

Isla and Esme are eating kiwis. People have been saying they're gross for eating the skin. I doubt they washed them though. Footage of the girls at the water's edge. Drone footage. Song is about a guy wanting to be held through the night.

Creepy puts his arm around Lazy. She says all they need is a flask. They're sat on deck chairs and Jace is asleep. He's given Lazy and Creepy hell for the past few days. Lazy thinks it's his teeth because his back teeth and fangs are coming through. He's off his food and if you give him something he throws it. He ate a whole jar of baby food last night. He woke up 10 times in the night but the girls slept through it. It's been Jace's way or the highway today. The sun is starting to go down and Lazy is watching the girls play, feeling so grateful they're there. Creepy is grateful that the caaa didn't break down on the way back from Portugal. On a day like today - when tempers have been fraying and there's been a lot of work, schoolwork is finished and they have the sea to come to. The girls can mae memories, be silly and build sandcastles. lazy is really grateful. More drone shots.

Isabelle and the girl are at the pool. She's made a bet with Creepy £10 that she would jump into the water. The forfeit is cleaning the toilet. Isabelle is regretting it because she was warm in the caaa. Isabelle's heart is beating really fast. She wonders what will happen if he goes into shock. Jace is asleep. Isla and Esme are cheering her on. Isabelle doesn't seem to want to jump in but Creepy keeps reminding her that she will have to clean the toilet. She screeches and jump in the pool. Creepy cackles and woohoos. Then he says the next job is to get Esme in and he chases her around the pool. A few minutes later he chase her again and then tells her off for running around the pool. It's a boos pool but Creepy won't get in because he's not well. Then he goes to chase Esme again and tells her off again. Isabelle pulls her into the pool.

Footage of sunset. Lazy say it looks like the middle of the night but it 6:45. The showers were cold tonight. Lazy and Esme are making spinach and ricotta pasta. Footage of dinner being made. Esme loves the smell of hot pasta but Lazy doesn't like plain pasta much.

Lazy is waiting to do a Halloween plan for tomorrow. Isabelle is on facetime to her friends and Jace is eating an orange. Lazy saw a challenge on facebook where you lay on your toddler and see how they react. Jace is watching Peppa pig so Lazy is going to give it a go. He puts his bowl on the side of her head and let it fall off. Lazy says she might be there all night.

End of vlog

Is she unable to push it?
Screenshot 2020-10-31 181026.png

Screenshot 2020-10-31 181253.png
Screenshot 2020-10-31 181434.png
Screenshot 2020-10-31 181110.png
Screenshot 2020-10-31 195554.png
Screenshot 2020-10-31 195434.png
Screenshot 2020-10-31 181137.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Two newspapers are saying foreign travel is now banned in the new lockdown. Does this mean they can’t come back? I’m a simple soul but given the situation in Spain are they truly stuffed?

• Haha
Two newspapers are saying foreign travel is now banned in the new lockdown. Does this mean they can’t come back? I’m a simple soul but given the situation in Spain are they truly stuffed?
I hope so. I hope it was Boris' plan all along. To shut up that fool on WhatsApp that keeps messaging him asking him to drop that clipboard and resend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I will be interested to see how they react if/when Boris announces lockdown today. My guess is they will try and turn around to make their way back to Portugal and their friends at the campsite. The idiots just need to come home at this point.
Dear Everyone at the Campsite the Minghams have just left.

This is for you. Just in case. 🙏

That is bloody brilliant... So clever of you

She really said she was smarter than a brain surgeon??? 🤣🤣🤣Just shows how stupid she is.... Don't know if to laugh or cry
If she were even a little bit smart, she'd know that a "brain surgeon" is called a neurosurgeon. (You're welcome Lazy ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately thay can come back apparently British can get back just can’t leave so if they choose to do the right thing for there children they can come home but I can’t see it when do they ever do the right thing I hope they stay and that will teach them over Xmas that things have changed this year pair of idiot and nobody can do as they wish and they will have to deal with it like everyone else is having to I tell you the selfish ness of them is unreal

They are only saying that now its closed. They drove right passed it months ago and couldnt afford the entry fee. Were they fook going.
Like I say to my more innocent, believe anything work colleagues “ people can say any tit it doesn’t mean it’s true” ....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.