The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst Creepy is busy uploading the vlog, I will make a new thread.

Congratulations @funkyfurry and thanks to @BD10Massive for putting it forward as a title suggestion.
View attachment 293806View attachment 293807

TLDR
- The Inghams made excuse after excuse, delaying their departure from Portugal for several days, obviously out of fear there would be more car issues.
- The new campsite friends begged and begged the Inghams to stay for Christmas.
- The Inghams have finally left Portugal and driven to Marbella.
- France is in Lockdown until at least the end of the month so they're essentially stuck in Spain (which is in a state of emergency) and their only option really is to get a ferry home. Plymouth is no longer an option.
-What will the route home be? Ferry or paddle board? Will the Inghams have to cancel their Christmas plans? Has Karma got more in store for them? Stay tuned to find out...
Plymouth most certainly will never be an option 🤣🤣 imagine them being stuck here..🤮🤮🤮 noooo

Reactions: 9
Wow look at all those people begging you to keep travelling spreading your germs all around ,what exactly are you running from Inghams ?
Prop the tax man or the police for him being a creep

All the comments on the vlog are can't believe jace is 1 already he's nearly two daftys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The jace comments are definitely automated there’s no way someone would be able to keep on commenting that Everyday

Reactions: 22
I’m thinking that Scotland will be separate to Boris announcement. We’ve had tougher restrictions up here for weeks now, and it’s going to be tougher as of Monday. Knowing the inghams, they’ll return home and try to book a cottage in Scotland! If they even think about crossing the border, Wee Nicola will be getting informed!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So just take a walk, a stroll and bring a glass cup prop it on the caravan and have a listen....
Better still get your clipboard and pen and go round the site to do a survey as to exactly how many IFam are really there, thank you!! Lol

Now remember everyone in the UK, a Boris speech is not going to be good news. However, we can get through this together by remembering we are not living in a caravan in a country where we don't speak the language, I am assuming we all have proper bathrooms/toilets, and we don't have to endure lockdown with the stench of Chris' hat and jaces nappies in an incredibly small space. We don't have to sleep on a sup board with a scooter on top of us to save space.

We can do this together, by distracting ourselves with the incredible journey (or lack of) as the inghams attempt life in locked down Spain. Is there a spar close enough so they get their daily potatoes? How will they ever get clean if they can't go in a pool? Will the car ever start again? So many questions.

(Boris I'm sure you read here being a good friend of the inghams, if you want to borrow any of that to raise morale, you're welcome).
Actually I am in a fix, we are having the bathroom changed and have to make the door frame a different size so at the moment we have a old duvet cover up in the opening and have to whistle loudly and flush the loo with the watering can, does that make me as chavvy as the chavavan? Will I have to leave Tattle with my head held down???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m thinking that Scotland will be separate to Boris announcement. We’ve had tougher restrictions up here for weeks now, and it’s going to be tougher as of Monday. Knowing the inghams, they’ll return home and try to book a cottage in Scotland! If they even think about crossing the border, Wee Nicola will be getting informed!
Our First Minister in Wales has tweeted that whatever Boris has to say, it'll be for England.

Reactions: 12
If they choose to stay away for Christmas it will be the most miserable time for Isla in particular, she loves the whole Elf on the Shelf thing , imagine deliberately making a child unhappy cos you are too stubborn to admit you have f***ked up big style and cant bear the "haters" to be right

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I clearly don't know but now it's all I can think about! I WANT TO KNOW!!!
I'm assuming it's in reference to a certain 'financial' company that is well known for targeting certain areas with their doorstep army arranging cash loans with very high interest rates. Could be wrong though

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can I just take a moment to offer my congratulations to our Tattlers in Switzerland! I’m sure that the thought of creepy woooohoooing his way through the mountains was worrying. You can all relax now that you know the hills will no longer be alive with the sound of Inghams. 👏🎉

View attachment 294837
I am a happy camper. Cause when all us tattlers is trecking down to Switzerland for being bad to Creepy and Lazy, we will all be in a country before they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
every time I open my bank app I have to read a message that says "we are aware of a recent spate of fake HMRC calls. You must not make a payment if you have been cold called by HMRC to pay a tax bill, even if they threaten court or police action. HMRC will never demand money in this way." we all know who it was who stupidly made a payment to an "HMRC" cold caller haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.