The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is selfish that they are still in Europe supposedly travelling 🤦‍♀️ But let’s face it what have they got to come back to they have no friends, hardly any family and the kids don’t seem to have many friends if any. Also I think the abuse they will get when they do finally come home will be worse than than ever as the way they have acted during this pandemic is terrible. All lazy has now is a n😡nce to spend her time with and she says we are jealous 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually think that is normal sibling behaviour, at least it is in my house, winding up/annoying younger siblings is part of growing up for kids 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, I think it irritated me seeing that bit because I was the younger sibling who got wound up by my older sister and brother. She is only 8. Part of growing up is learning not to be selfish, and Isla is still learning! My eldest niece is 7 and for the most part is a very giving girl, but she has had a younger sibling since she was 2. Isla is used to being the baby.

Reactions: 12
Are restaurants and things still open in Spain? Just thinking if we will actually see them forced to cook for themselves for a change.
Yes bars, restaurants, shops still open but sadly a lot have not survived and have closed down. Just hope they are well stocked up as Monday is a National holiday so most shops will be closed.

Reactions: 9
Sorry - irregular poster here. Is there a reason as to why Chris hasn't had his tonsils out but has 'suffered with tonsilitis his whole life' ??
My other half is same for some reason nhs won't remove them, but like I think men are just big babies about pain

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Maybe they're hoping if we go into another lockdown the government will pay to bring them home.
If they are hoping that, fat chance that would happen being their against FCO advice. They made their bed they have to lie in it, government has no obligation to bring them back

Why doesn't Chris just get his tonsils remove?

I realise it's now spread to his toes, fingers and his back but I'm sure something could be done. Chop 'em off! Shame it's not in his... 🙄
Because he would have to pay for it privately, i get acute tonsillitis twice a year to level i can't function or eat or drink properly. but unless you get it like 6 or 7 times a year they won't remove them on the NHS these days

• Sad
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="
Because he would have to pay for it privately, i get acute tonsillitis twice a year to level i can't function or eat or drink properly. but unless you get it like 6 or 7 times a year they won't remove them on the NHS these days
[/QUOTE]

plus cant you start getting chest infections if you get it taken out

Reactions: 6
Can I just take a moment to offer my congratulations to our Tattlers in Switzerland! I’m sure that the thought of creepy woooohoooing his way through the mountains was worrying. You can all relax now that you know the hills will no longer be alive with the sound of Inghams. 👏🎉

B9F7AAD0-846B-451B-BB7B-1F6276FB0EDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !
So just take a walk, a stroll and bring a glass cup prop it on the caravan and have a listen....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
they are happening now as it wasn't supposed to be in the public domain. I think announcement will be before Monday
I wish it wasn't in the public domain, unnecessary panic buying has started :(

I think their mindset now is that any online interaction is hate but instead of turning off comments or ignoring it they actually thrive on it and can’t stand not knowing what’s been said about them, it’s not a normal life.

I was supposed to be going to Edinburgh for New Year this year, booked it in January, last weekend I cancelled it as I realised it probably wasn’t going to happen, there’s always next year 🤷‍♀️
We have a cottage booked in Devon for Christmas, we usually go abroad. We aren't that far and we are tier 1 as is Devon. We can cancel for free up to first week in december so just going to hope we can go but expect not to and prepare for a Christmas at home. As you so always next year

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry - irregular poster here. Is there a reason as to why Chris hasn't had his tonsils out but has 'suffered with tonsilitis his whole life' ??
I'm not a medical expert but I think it *might* be because Creepy doesn't actually know where his tonsils are because he seems to get tonsillitis in his back, in his legs, probably in his a*se because he's fallen on it so many times doing his bladder trick.

Realistically though, the herpes simplex (cold sore) virus is a known cause of tonsillitis so...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just think Chris is one of those people who at the slightest irritation in his throat, he decides it's tonsillitis. If he has a cold, he for sure has flu. His back hurts, it's definitely broken from all the hardcore skating trick(s).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish it wasn't in the public domain, unnecessary panic buying has started :(

We have a cottage booked in Devon for Christmas, we usually go abroad. We aren't that far and we are tier 1 as is Devon. We can cancel for free up to first week in december so just going to hope we can go but expect not to and prepare for a Christmas at home. As you so always next year
Fingers crossed for you, I’m in West Yorkshire so tier 3 from midnight on Sunday, we could have left it till December to cancel but chose not to, it would have been nice to say goodbye to 2020 in style but looks like it’s fireworks on the telly again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
No the closest to an ibis is a holiday Inn and thats right by malaga Airport so 30 mins away 🤔, although come to think of it there's quite a few how can I word it (mens only 🤔) "hotels" around lol
He will be all over them men only hotels 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just take a moment to offer my congratulations to our Tattlers in Switzerland! I’m sure that the thought of creepy woooohoooing his way through the mountains was worrying. You can all relax now that you know the hills will no longer be alive with the sound of Inghams. 👏🎉

View attachment 294837
That’s bloody genius ❤😂 I’ll be honest if I had supposedly created this wonderful, amazing life creating memories for my family then realised that no what I hate being in the U.K. then I would seriously be questioning what was missing from my life. In the pursuit of money (not happiness or memories Lazy) they have ruined their lives and effectively their kids by ripping them out of mainstream education to sit on roadsides during a pandemic. They’ve lost friends and alienated family along the way and all because the pair of them got too big for their proverbial boots. And this is not jealousy lazy because I would HATE to be where you are right now. I have an amazing close and extended family, a good job, lovely home and even though it hasn’t always been the case we have good health and I am truly grateful for everything I have so no it’s definitely not jealousy. The only thing Sarah really has to come back for is Nana and her pension group, granny Zelda and maybe Katrina when she can put up with her. And as for Chris well.........he’s just an embarrassment really he’s a 15 year old boy trapped in a mans body.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I dont get is if Chris hasnt had a covid test how can they say it isnt covid? I mean I know Sarah thinks shes smarter than a brain surgeon (who remembers that amazing moment? 😂) but surely without a test noone knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Now remember everyone in the UK, a Boris speech is not going to be good news. However, we can get through this together by remembering we are not living in a caravan in a country where we don't speak the language, I am assuming we all have proper bathrooms/toilets, and we don't have to endure lockdown with the stench of Chris' hat and jaces nappies in an incredibly small space. We don't have to sleep on a sup board with a scooter on top of us to save space.

We can do this together, by distracting ourselves with the incredible journey (or lack of) as the inghams attempt life in locked down Spain. Is there a spar close enough so they get their daily potatoes? How will they ever get clean if they can't go in a pool? Will the car ever start again? So many questions.

(Boris I'm sure you read here being a good friend of the inghams, if you want to borrow any of that to raise morale, you're welcome).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.