The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tell her the crappy brown stains will authenticate it and make it a replica representation of the joooovet which Creepy famously rolled down the botanical garden in, at their holiday cottage.
I’d have thought those blankets were so nasty In quality that nothing could stick to it’s fibres anyway, the stain should just fly right off just by lifting the blanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since I know we were all on the edge of our seats for the answers.

View attachment 256952

"happiest 5 years of his lift" 😂
Isn’t her sister called Katrina 🤔

Since I know we were all on the edge of our seats for the answers.

View attachment 256952

"happiest 5 years of his lift" 😂
And she says he doesn’t suffer with OCD and that’s why he cleans 😳😳😳🙄

AM I BEING COMPLETELY DIM but that DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

And didn’t they stay in a hotel for a while. Could have had the prank pregnancy tests delivered there.
Surely they have the Amazon lockers in Portugal

Reactions: 16
I meant for them to have the acumen to do so. Clearly a positive test means nothing to doubters, so why bother? Her lack of antenatal care with regards to the pregnancy terminating isn’t surprising as she seems to avoid medical care like the plague. My only doubt is the amount of time she was pregnant for as at 9 weeks there would’ve been POC to deal with, which I understand can be harrowing for someone to deal with in ordinary circumstances, let alone someone either reliant on a chemical toilet or abroad and alone with 4 children.
You are absolutely right. Retained POC are a medical emergency which needs prompt surgical intervention. I understand that Mrs Ingham is unique and beyond reproach but even in her infinite wisdom she cannot possibly know the (alleged) miscarriage was complete. If indeed it did happen and wasn’t totally passed there could be horrendous consequences as a result of her overwhelming stupidity.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Did any body else spot the cans/beer cans hidden down by Jace's high chair as they walked out of the pizza restaurant?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can you seriously turn the exact same test from positive to negative though. I’m sure I heard her say her clear blue ones done in the UK both turned from positives back into negatives. Like the way I interpreted it, she wizzed on the stick and it came up positive but then later on it had turned to negative.. I wouldn’t have thought that even possible, but if that fucked with her vacant head for a bit then I’m all for the magic POS 😂
The clearblue ones are notorious for doing that. There are Internet forums based around how rubbish they are and if lazy had half a brain she would have googled it. 2 rules of home pregnancy tests my Dr told me is never turn them over so you can’t see the screen when waiting for them to develop and disregard after 10 minutes if they are Cleablue tests as they are as said notorious for going faint positive to negative in about half an hour.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The clearblue ones are notorious for doing that. There are Internet forums based around how rubbish they are and if lazy had half a brain she would have googled it. 2 rules of home pregnancy tests my Dr told me is never turn them over so you can’t see the screen when waiting for them to develop and disregard after 10 minutes if they are Cleablue tests as they are as said notorious for going faint positive to negative in about half an hour.
Oh wow I stand corrected then, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt in regards to those tests. I had no idea that could happen 😳 thanks for clearing that up 😊

Reactions: 4
By the way Chris, well done on the blurring out but can I ask why you chose not to blur out a young teenager in a bikini at 8 mins into your vlog????

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did any body else spot the cans/beer cans hidden down by Jace's high chair as they walked out of the pizza restaurant?
Chris doesn’t drink right? Must be Jace’s cans and can’t say I blame him, if he’s got to knock back a few, just to get through the evening with them lot

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why on earth would you keep all your pregnancy test kits? That's just gross. I took a photo of mine and disposed of them. Your baby isn't living in it for the duration of your pregnancy. Keeping them in your handbag on a European (not Europe) road trip? Rank. Once you get your positive there's no need to take twenty more tests either. Go and see your GP to confirm and get a referral for a dating scan, or in their case, a private scan in whichever god forsaken, Covid-ridden place they are in and GO THE duck HOME.

They really shouldn't be doing daily vlogs. Their lives are really beyond dull. Wasn't it just yesterday or the day before that she promised no more pool/beach vlogs? Hahahahahaha. Fools. If doing home schooling well, they shouldn't need to be sitting under the awning for hours on end each morning, they should be able to rise early and get to exciting places to teach and learn. Is poor Isabelle teaching the younger ones now, or is she doing the same curriculum as her 8 and 11 year old sisters?

I'm off to holiday on Mercury. It's a very lot warm there, I should be able to top up my suntan. Maybe my arms can look just like Jace's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The chavs left the entire table looking like a shithole.
View attachment 257603

That looks like 4 cans of Kronenbourg, and I guess the sneaky git was putting them under the baby's highchair because he didn't want them to be in shot on the vlog. 4 cans of Kronenbourg = 11 units of alcohol. Was he driving, and what did he have as a chaser when he got home? He must reek in that tiny caravan, poor kids. No wonder his editing has been really sloppy lately. Brilliant spot Zade

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Utter inconsiderate pigs, no sorry - pigs are typically very clean. This is just disgusting.
Totally agree. I never leave a table looking like that. Always stack what you can and clean up after your children. Basic manners. I once went to a child friendly restaurant with 'friends' and one of them let her kid throw food on the floor and didn't bother to pick it up. People can be such pigs. I was so embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They can't even use the excuse of kids making a mess, the only one young enough to do that is Jace and he just hid his beer cans. We would always pick up dropped food, put any rubbish neatly together on a plate and put everything together to make it easier for someone to collect. Just because it's someone's job doesn't mean you have to make it more difficult for them.

I don't know why they still try to hide that they drink. They are adults and are entitled to have a drink if they want. I'm sure most of the ifam have seen their parents have a drink. Anyone that's old enough to realise can tell when they have anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sure if Sarah says she's ordered more paddle boards, it's not beyond the realms of possibilities that she ordered fake pregnancy tests online too.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.