The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A CHANGE OF PLANS..
The entertainment team have set a game up in the pool and Jace has grabbed a ball. Lazy screeches at him to put it in the hoop. Jace is asleep in the next shot. They forgot Jace's dummy but Lazy can get him to sleep without one. if you hold Jace tight and sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Littul Staaa' he falls asleep. It's the cutest thing ever because Lazy has never been able to sing any of her children to sleep.
Whatever stage of development Jace is at right now, you've got to give him his due; he's the only one of Lazy's children including Creepy who knows what to do to shut her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not just the channel that’s dying - their threads here are too. Don’t worry creepy and lazy. We still think you’re dickheads. But too boring to even witch about.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is it usual for people to take a caravan to a site and keep leaving it there whilst they go somewhere else? Isn't the point of the caravan that you take it with you and stay in it?
No its not usual, but most people take a car that is capable of compleating the trip!! Both cars have given up (I don't blame them if I was their vehicle I'd have had a breakdown just seeing them loading the tin can). They are now left with a hire car and no tow bar so can't move the chavavan!!

They are making memories - us tattlers have fond memories of this trip we will treasure forever (prinny woo song, creepy arriving back at the concrete of dreams on a recovery truck, falling views, world beating home schooling, exceterer exceterer)!! strange uncertain times it may be - but these numpties make me feel greatful for what i have - i am not a jealous hater, just a hater that's greatful I am not in their shoes (Ill fitting sliders).

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thanks for this - had a look, its an early pregnancy test. You can use it 4 days before your period is due.
Can you seriously turn the exact same test from positive to negative though. I’m sure I heard her say her clear blue ones done in the UK both turned from positives back into negatives. Like the way I interpreted it, she wizzed on the stick and it came up positive but then later on it had turned to negative.. I wouldn’t have thought that even possible, but if that fucked with her vacant head for a bit then I’m all for the magic POS 😂

Reactions: 7
Can you seriously turn the exact same test from positive to negative though. I’m sure I heard her say her clear blue ones done in the UK both turned from positives back into negatives. Like the way I interpreted it, she wizzed on the stick and it came up positive but then later on it had turned to negative.. I wouldn’t have thought that even possible, but if that fucked with her vacant head for a bit then I’m all for the magic POS 😂
This is the test she done the evening she told Chris the turkey baster had worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the test she done the evening she told Chris the turkey baster had worked.
Gotcha the one with the plus sign on it .. so the magic party trick ones I’m thinking of are still festering in the bottom of her bag then.

you’d want to be wearing full body protective clothing before you took a hold of that baster from hell too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No its not usual, but most people take a car that is capable of compleating the trip!! Both cars have given up (I don't blame them if I was their vehicle I'd have had a breakdown just seeing them loading the tin can). They are now left with a hire car and no tow bar so can't move the chavavan!!

They are making memories - us tattlers have fond memories of this trip we will treasure forever (prinny woo song, creepy arriving back at the concrete of dreams on a recovery truck, falling views, world beating home schooling, exceterer exceterer)!! strange uncertain times it may be - but these numpties make me feel greatful for what i have - i am not a jealous hater, just a hater that's greatful I am not in their shoes (Ill fitting sliders).
Just thought i'd repost this, thanks Kikini Bamalam 😂 😭 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My daughter was watching a CBBC programme today called 'Class dismissed'. There is a teacher on there that I am sure is based on Creepy. He says that he is always at the skate park and talks just like Rasta mouse too. Made me chuckle anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This one is just as bad ! Shes the main admin or the 'creator ' as she calls herself. Says shes not going to post again then literally does a few hours later 🙄View attachment 256541
oh my word you cant even breath in the wrong way without admin on that group , its a weird old set up

I actually read it as conceive 🤓😄.

I don’t know about these groups,only what’s shown on here and they just all sound very vulnerable.
I guess it makes it easier to understand why anyone with that level of grammar and spelling would take on a roll which predominantly requires you to write publicly.
If Lazy and Creepy keep up the selfish need to be on a permanent holiday this will be the exact level their kids will be at 🤦🏻‍♀️
I dont think she is vunerable just deluded she used to comment a lot on a certain you tubers channel and when this person saw the light she got very personal and nasty to a few people, as Bradford lass said she was trying to concieve but she was trampling all over anyone speaking bad about the Inghams. She also tried to make out she had done things which transpired she was making them up

Since I know we were all on the edge of our seats for the answers.

View attachment 256952

"happiest 5 years of his lift" 😂
is this the Hayley that Chris slept with thats done this quiz.. the one that got all the gifts and things from people then decided she wanted no part of it and decided to message Sarah and be pally again ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This is very true! My daughter was still getting a positive result on a pregnancy test 6 weeks after her miscarriage. It upset my daughter greatly, but was told that it's normal. I know not everybody will be the same, but to have a negative test result 1 day after miscarriage seems very far fetched to me!
yep same with my niece she miscarried twins at 10 weeks and she was getting a poasitive test result for weeks , she had convinced herself that maybe there was a third as it said positive sadly she had miscarried and then a still born after that but happily she went on to have three healthy children

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Can you remove chocolate ice cream stains from Lazy’s tatty blankets? Find out after the break 😟

D03DCCD1-7B47-4CCA-8DFB-B14E6FF7B8DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
no you cant but you can do the other way round and have a false positive.

Reactions: 5
Can you remove chocolate ice cream stains from Lazy’s tatty blankets? Find out after the break 😟

View attachment 257461
Just tell her the crappy brown stains will authenticate it and make it a replica representation of the joooovet which Creepy famously rolled down the botanical garden in, at their holiday cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.