The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Gilded Turkey
Screenshot 2020-09-23 215108.png

- Lazy got *shock* the all clear and doesn't have toe cancer.
- The caaaaa is still somewhere in Portugal waiting to be 'diagnosed'. God only knows if they'll ever get back. They said it would take a couple of days but now this is the third week it has been gone.
- Lazy has introduced a payment plan on Baby and Me as a way to get more money from the vulnerable.
- The Prinny doll has finally arrived 4 months after it was promised to arrive
-The Ingham can't go to the mall if it's for Isabelle to spend her birthday money but the moment Creepy need a new gadget it's an emergency and the MUST go!
- The Inghams turned into tour guides, telling us that various sights around Lisbon are 'stoooooooonninnnn' and continuously pronouncing names wrong. Lazy walked around looking like Andy Pandy.
- They were mesmerized by footprints of a 'stand up on 2 feet type of dinosaur' but luckily 8 year old Isla could tell her mother what their actual names were
- Esme thought an old rusty pipe was hand sanitiser. Homeschooling is going well.

The European ShitTrip continues....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Have all of Big Franks arrived on the European trip or is there more to come???

Sarah thinks it could be to do with everything her body has gone through in the last month or 2 months. Thought last week she said her miscarriage was 2 weeks ago?

They've been on this trip for a month and a half - feels longer than lockdown was but just to let you know Sarah its 8 weeks tomorrow from you starting 'chasing the dream' - anywhere near catching it yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have all of Big Franks arrived on the European trip or is there more to come???

Sarah thinks it could be to do with everything her body has gone through in the last month or 2 months. Thought last week she said her miscarriage was 2 weeks ago?

They've been on this trip for a month and a half - feels longer than lockdown was but just to let you know Sarah its 8 weeks tomorrow from you starting 'chasing the dream' - anywhere near catching it yet?
Yeah poor lamb can’t remember the last 2 minutes she had his brother him throw a leg over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
@BD10Massive made a suggestion in the last thread where they’d click bait one of them having a cough - I’m genuinely surprised they haven’t stooped to this yet as it 100% seems like something they’d do. They’d film it the whole way through first so they can do it all in two blogs so they don’t actually have to self isolate, but we’d get the drama of getting the test, waiting, finding out etc. I guess the only negative is that it would draw attention to the fact that what they are doing is infect irresponsible (but I don’t see them having the foresight to predict that!).

Reactions: 18
@BD10Massive made a suggestion in the last thread where they’d click bait one of them having a cough - I’m genuinely surprised they haven’t stooped to this yet as it 100% seems like something they’d do. They’d film it the whole way through first so they can do it all in two blogs so they don’t actually have to self isolate, but we’d get the drama of getting the test, waiting, finding out etc. I guess the only negative is that it would draw attention to the fact that what they are doing is infect irresponsible (but I don’t see them having the foresight to predict that!).

No clickbait necessary as they were showing symptoms when they were between France and Spain. Younger ones were fine, it was Issy, Chris and Sarah that were breathless and sounded chesty, just as you would expect with covid. Any responsible human being would go and get a test, and there were free walk-in testing centres in France, in their area, but they chose not to do so.

With the amount of people that I know that have tested positive, I am amazed with all of their international travel, including the Maldives and back through London up to Bradford that they haven't been exposed to it. It's how many people the selfish, scummy lowlifes have exposed to it if they were mildly affected or asymptomatic that bothers me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel so sorry for the girls and their lack of 'educayshun'. Sarah can't even pronounce words properly, nevermind teach.

Sarah: "I've not had coldsores for a lot of a long time."

Is she serious foo'?! She's had them more than creepy slides into teenagers DMS asking to skinny dip.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She needs to get them canker sores “tret”. I’d probably rub some Zovirax on that mutant eye too if I were her, it might widen it up a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Genuine question, if you were a family vlogger 🤮, would you post videos online of your children in swimsuits for God knows who to see and do unthinkable things with? Just the sheer thought makes me want to keep mine off the internet until they're 30.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Congratulations @Gilded Turkey
View attachment 252818

- Lazy got *shock* the all clear and doesn't have toe cancer.
- The caaaaa is still somewhere in Portugal waiting to be 'diagnosed'. God only knows if they'll ever get back. They said it would take a couple of days but now this is the third week it has been gone.
- Lazy has introduced a payment plan on Baby and Me as a way to get more money from the vulnerable.
- The Prinny doll has finally arrived 4 months after it was promised to arrive
-The Ingham can't go to the mall if it's for Isabelle to spend her birthday money but the moment Creepy need a new gadget it's an emergency and the MUST go!
- The Inghams turned into tour guides, telling us that various sights around Lisbon are 'stoooooooonninnnn' and continuously pronouncing names wrong. Lazy walked around looking like Andy Pandy.
- They were mesmerized by footprints of a 'stand up on 2 feet type of dinosaur' but luckily 8 year old Isla could tell her mother what their actual names were
- Esme thought an old rusty pipe was hand sanitiser. Homeschooling is going well.

The European ShitTrip continues....
Andy Pandy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah and Chris are deffo looking more of a state but I feel for the kids. They look unkept and at times bored

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.