The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the new group?
I need an invite!
If i could figure out how to pm on here I could send it I have a link !! ... But don't want to post it on here really too many requests may cause alarm ๐Ÿšจ and i don't want to break cover !!

Reactions: 17
Thanks ..... It's a bit tit though ... Lots of crawling up lazy's arse so far and aa little bit of bitching about the owner and creator of the other group ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿง
You got an invite? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I dont know if to be offended or not that I didnt get an invite. ๐Ÿ˜‚

If i could figure out how to pm on here I could send it I have a link !! ... But don't want to post it on here really too many requests may cause alarm ๐Ÿšจ and i don't want to break cover !!
On no, dont break your cover. We need you! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you stay out of the country a certain number of days in a tax year, don't you get tax relief?

I'm starting to think the garage have just lost the car and don't want to tell them yet ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
francisco or fredrick

So Sarah has said her body has been through a lot over the past 2 months. Last week she said the 'miscarriage' happened 2/3 weeks ago, so what else has her body been through the previous 5/6 weeks?
sleeping with creepy? thats a trauma in itself :sick:

if youre on a pc then the envelope icon is a private message

the ingahm family : The cars not the only thing having a breakdown

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Sarah has said her body has been through a lot over the past 2 months. Last week she said the 'miscarriage' happened 2/3 weeks ago, so what else has her body been through the previous 5/6 weeks?
Creepy in bed with her trying to convince her to let him make a baby ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Their diet was crap to start with - but now they have given up meat (and I think Lazys coldsores are testament to that) they are all not getting any Vitamin B12 which they would have got from meat. Cold sores are a symptom of B12 defiency, yes we all know its herpes, but vitamin B12 is used as a treatment in certain cases of herpes!! Her royal lazynes states she always gets coldsores in the sun (not in the Maldives though) but big Frank and his extended family mean her cold sores are worse than ever!! Maybe she needs a burger for her tea to help with big Frank et al, she has gone too far for her American liquid in a sponge treatment!!

Reactions: 13
Their diet was crap to start with - but now they have given up meat (and I think Lazys coldsores are testament to that) they are all not getting any Vitamin B12 which they would have got from meat. Cold sores are a symptom of B12 defiency, yes we all know its herpes, but vitamin B12 is used as a treatment in certain cases of herpes!! Her royal lazynes states she always gets coldsores in the sun (not in the Maldives though) but big Frank and his extended family mean her cold sores are worse than ever!! Maybe she needs a burger for her tea to help with big Frank et al, she has gone too far for her American liquid in a sponge treatment!!
A couple of eggs a day and they would have plenty of B12. Its a worry for the kids especially jason as malnutrition can take a while to show externally. The girls should have a good reserve of B12 for now but it won't last forever. If they are going to keep to a veggie diet they need to eat plenty of fortified food, eggs and plenty of fresh fruit and veg. Potatoes, Pizza, bread,and curry just ain't gonna cut it. Jason will go blind or end up with ricketts if they aren't careful.

Reactions: 8
Can someone please do an audit for how many consecutive days Creepy has worn that sodding beanie?

Guaranteed it's not had a proper wash since they left the UK, if not a while before that. With all the grease, sweat, heat, sand, seawater, corona, just IMAGINE how much that grey garden gnome monstrosity must STINK.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
if I had to watch this then.. you guys do too

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.