The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I stand corrected then, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt in regards to those tests. I had no idea that could happen 😳 thanks for clearing that up 😊
In my early days of TTC I remember using clearblue pregnancy tests and they were notorious for giving false positives. I think I had about 3/4 that said I was pregnant, but when using a first response it said I wasn’t.
I ended up doing research and it was very common, something to do with the blue dye in the tests.
I only ever used cheaper brands after that and these were always accurate.
On the month I got pregnant with my daughter I followed up a cheaper test by using a clearblue digital ( my boyfriend’s sister had a spare so we just decided to use ) It came up straightaway that I pregnant and was actually accurate.
Didn’t Sarah use a digital test when she did the reveal with Jace?
I just remember her poor acting skills when trying to act surprised over the positive test when she obviously already knew the result. It was cringe 😬

Reactions: 10
So he drank all that the night before they set off for a 4 hour drive!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Firstly where did she get these tests? She said she had done over 12 but also that the shops don't have them and they are always together so when did she have time to buy them? Also that clearblue also looks fake? The digital have words not signs Also the fake ones she showed us had very dark lines seeing they were first few she done! Oh and she done one when she told chris then he said they had to go get one when she said she had one πŸ€” the whole thing is fake but at least make the story add up 😑

Reactions: 17
Can you remove chocolate ice cream stains from Lazy’s tatty blankets? Find out after the break 😟

View attachment 257461
Can you update us because I'm not going to sleep tonight otherwise. That poor girl!
Hahaha... So it's simple just hang it in the sun to bleach the stain out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. won't that also bleach the pattern ? Especially as they aren't the best quality anyway ?πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nah I wouldn’t be putting her covid imports out into the sun .. Christ only knows what adding heat to those things will unleash in plague proportions πŸ˜‚ nobody wants to be the first diagnosed cases of Wooohooo-20 πŸ˜‚
The witch in me thinks half of those 74 pregnancy tests of unmatched dates and suspicious origins have been out in the sun for a while too.
Better crack another dinner time tinnie Jace, it’s gonna be long fkn next few months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahaha... So it's simple just hang it in the sun to bleach the stain out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. won't that also bleach the pattern ? Especially as they aren't the best quality anyway ?πŸ˜‚
Haha πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile Chris is still waiting patiently for the sun to Bleach the ginger *stains*out of his barnet

• Haha
Reactions: 39
To be fair putting things in the sun is good at getting stains out. The quality of her blankets though would have fallen apart by the time it came out of the washing machine. Who buys a blanket that you can't get dirty, especially for kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t lazy just leave all their clothes in the kitchen to dry?
Can’t imagine they get a lot of sun I’m there. When on earth has she ever left anything out in the sun to get a stain out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Creepy when the channel dies in a couple of years and they have spent all their money on caravans and old bangers

Doesn’t lazy just leave all their clothes in the kitchen to dry?
Can’t imagine they get a lot of sun I’m there. When on earth has she ever left anything out in the sun to get a stain out.
Tbh it’s highly unusual for her to even wash clothes πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he drank all that the night before they set off for a 4 hour drive!
4 cans?! Seriously, I think he can sleep off 4 cans! I know hes a big girls blouse but c'mon.

Youd swear hed lashed back a litre of whiskey. He might even have split the 4 with Sarah.!

I'd say hes fine to drive the next day πŸ€ͺ

• Wow
Reactions: 24
4 cans?! Seriously, I think he can sleep off 4 cans! I know hes a big girls blouse but c'mon.

Youd swear hed lashed back a litre of whiskey. He might even have split the 4 with Sarah.!

I'd say hes fine to drive the next day πŸ€ͺ
i agree he would be fine...the next day, but who drove them back to the campsite after dinner? You can bet your life if Chris had 4 tins Sarah had something as well! Disgraceful anyway but even worse in a foreign country where they drive on the opposite side of the road!

Reactions: 16
Ohhh look the chocolate orange Twirls have arrived.... What a shame lazys going to miss out on this... Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Please don't come home your train wreck of a holiday is so funny hahaha.
Creepy put some bloody clothes on, fancy wearing that manky greasy hat in the sea. You look like Compo on a bad day. No one thinks thats attractive.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bloody hell you’re not allowed to private message on the cult until the gestapo say so

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i agree he would be fine...the next day, but who drove them back to the campsite after dinner? You can bet your life if Chris had 4 tins Sarah had something as well! Disgraceful anyway but even worse in a foreign country where they drive on the opposite side of the road!
That's just speculation though - maybe Sarah had all 4 and Chris drove? Maybe they walked home?!

I hate those two as much as the next person, but inventing crimes based on a brief shot of 4 empty cans on the floor that we dont even know what the cans are?

Reactions: 17
Says the woman who doesn't even own a washing line 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.