The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Van life is very popular? Wanna tell your viewing figures that, Sarah?
Does this witch have NO shame!? How EMBARRASSING. I am cringing so much at her bigging them up to complete strangers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 no one cares about your bleeping caravan or your annoying sprogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The taller black cans could also be Monster. If he genuinely sleeps as little as they claim, I wouldn't be surprised if Creepy has energy drinks with his dinner.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Does this witch have NO shame!? How EMBARRASSING. I am cringing so much at her bigging them up to complete strangers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 no one cares about your bleeping caravan or your annoying sprogs.
#vanlife is probably pretty popular when you can actually move the #van 😂. As opposed to this new lifestyle adventure channel they’ve got going on here, #shitshow. The rate their going they might as well buy the plot their stranded on and call it a day

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone got any guesses where they're off to today to do some more 'adventuring' - personally can't wait to see what daring or risky activity (Chris that's the definition of adventuring) the Inghams are getting up to - hope they'll be 'hardcore' driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone got any guesses where they're off to today to do some more 'adventuring' - personally can't wait to see what daring or risky activity (Chris that's the definition of adventuring) the Inghams are getting up to - hope they'll be 'hardcore' driving.
The only risky daring activity Creepy does is take his shirt off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yep, not impossible but a bit of a reach to have them delivered to a campsite in Portugal.
They have had loads of tit delivered to the caravan, she even said before Isabelle's birthday she had stuff delivered. Those massive scuba masks for the girls they bought because they left the Maldives ones at home (That they have used a grand total of once) were bought online and delivered there.

It's going to be either a beach, a beach with cliffs and caves that are STOOONINNN or I have a feeling they are going to go to Sintra-Cascais. I just googled things to do in Portugal and this came up. Actually does look amazing, something I personally would love to walk around and take pictures of. It would match up with a long drive too as it is near Lisbon. But I bet it isn't anything nearly as exciting as this.

1601290522329.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Another stunnin beach. Where they will eat bread and potatoes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Did he say it’s 4 hours by car to get to? I like your hardcore extreme mini van driving display and can we also add in a bonus round of fully sick, toddler, epic whining challenge as well , just to add to the difficulty levels for totes awesome and his beach tits and beanie fashion haul 😂 Mix it up a bit and if we’re sooper dooper lucky we might get a bit of sisters fight it out MMA style over foam surfboard at sea

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My daughter was watching a CBBC programme today called 'Class dismissed'. There is a teacher on there that I am sure is based on Creepy. He says that he is always at the skate park and talks just like Rasta mouse too. Made me chuckle anyway.
Maybe Creepy watches it too... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have had loads of tit delivered to the caravan, she even said before Isabelle's birthday she had stuff delivered. Those massive scuba masks for the girls they bought because they left the Maldives ones at home (That they have used a grand total of once) were bought online and delivered there.

It's going to be either a beach, a beach with cliffs and caves that are STOOONINNN or I have a feeling they are going to go to Sintra-Cascais. I just googled things to do in Portugal and this came up. Actually does look amazing, something I personally would love to walk around and take pictures of. It would match up with a long drive too as it is near Lisbon. But I bet it isn't anything nearly as exciting as this.

View attachment 257834
Sintra's a bit posh for the Minghams isn't it? In any case if they do go there, they're going to have a bit of a shock when they realise the "seafront park" is not the same as a waterpark. Also though, Sintra is about 30 fecking minutes drive from Lisbon, why didn't they go there when there were in Lisbon? Just doesn't seem very well planned so not really so surprising after all.

Maybe though, they're going on a SUPER long drive so that can go to Portugal dos Pequenitos so they can visit the miniature village and the BARBIE MUSEUM!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Porto

Reactions: 11
Is it usual for people to take a caravan to a site and keep leaving it there whilst they go somewhere else? Isn't the point of the caravan that you take it with you and stay in it?
I think the sudden interest in leaving the campsite is because they’ve been slated for being boring as duck (and they read here)...! Also I think now they have a reliable car they’re not worried about extra driving, hence all the trips..!!

No its not usual, but most people take a car that is capable of compleating the trip!! Both cars have given up (I don't blame them if I was their vehicle I'd have had a breakdown just seeing them loading the tin can). They are now left with a hire car and no tow bar so can't move the chavavan!!

They are making memories - us tattlers have fond memories of this trip we will treasure forever (prinny woo song, creepy arriving back at the concrete of dreams on a recovery truck, falling views, world beating home schooling, exceterer exceterer)!! strange uncertain times it may be - but these numpties make me feel greatful for what i have - i am not a jealous hater, just a hater that's greatful I am not in their shoes (Ill fitting sliders).
Just seen your post after I posted...!!

Reactions: 14
I think Porto
Oh I REALLY hope they go to Porto! That's near where I lived when I worked in Portugal. To see Lazy cope with the hills and the agriculture (beyond lovely but SO not up the Mingham's street) would be an absolute tonic!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not been on in a while (been very busy with work and family) and have lots of catching up to do. I watched the miscarriage vlog, but haven't watched any others. Why's creepy selling more tit merch with his skater boiiiii pals? Do they have their car back yet? I see people finally have their Prinny teddy (yes, it's a teddy). Anything else I've missed?

Hi Steve 😘

Reactions: 23
Omg I’ve just rewatched the clip of Sarah telling Chris she’s pregnant and low and behold. Chris says “the girls have just gone to wash up the pots.” but then Sarah really awkward says “Sh, I dont want the girls to know yet.” But then when you go back to the original vlog from the 8th of August, they say the girls are sitting in the van watching Peppa pig. Uh just another slip up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sintra's a bit posh for the Minghams isn't it? In any case if they do go there, they're going to have a bit of a shock when they realise the "seafront park" is not the same as a waterpark. Also though, Sintra is about 30 fecking minutes drive from Lisbon, why didn't they go there when there were in Lisbon? Just doesn't seem very well planned so not really so surprising after all.

Maybe though, they're going on a SUPER long drive so that can go to Portugal dos Pequenitos so they can visit the miniature village and the BARBIE MUSEUM!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌
Well yes, I did think it might be a bit too interesting and they might have to do some reading rather than just stood there with mouths open shouting "Oh Em GeeeEE It's ACHERLLYY sTUNNNInnNN BaaaBEE, can wE mOvE Eree?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.