The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it a bit weird the girls seem to be learning the same stuff as part of their home schooling? Isabelle at 15 is studying the solar system alongside Isla at the age of 8. Bizarre.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
It was so boring I almost forgot what change of plan was, lazy was lazy and didn't peck uo the car quick enough to go out today.
Don't get what her thing about being judged about making girls tidy is about plus thought she didnt care what anyone thinks.

Reactions: 17
I
Poor Isabelle must be so bored on thus so called trip of a lifetime making that booklet 😕
Isabelle needs rescuing, her behaviour and educational skills are regressing; she is a fifteen year old teenager for goodness sake. Someone get her back into school with her peer group. It is a big tough world out there and she has no ‘street cred’ at all. I don’t want her to go to extremes but ....

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Isn’t it a bit weird the girls seem to be learning the same stuff as part of their home schooling? Isabelle at 15 is studying the solar system alongside Isla at the age of 8. Bizarre.
My daughter learnt the solar system very early maybe year 2....so 6yrs

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I

Isabelle needs rescuing, her behaviour and educational skills are regressing; she is a fifteen year old teenager for goodness sake. Someone get her back into school with her peer group. It is a big tough world out there and she has no ‘street cred’ at all. I don’t want her to go to extremes but ....
She can’t get a coherent sentence together in the past few vlogs. Stumbling over her words, mixing up names for thing ect. The poor kid

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A little Ot but maybe not.I`ve just watched without a crystal ball ,and she`s talking about MIcheal LOng (The father of Sophie ,the young girl many youtubers have been worried about ,due to her parents ,and how this child is being taken advantage of)/.OK so tonight`s video is how she`s now discovered Sophie`s father is charging people for facetime with sophie.Now ,my point is ,didn`t the Inghams once do this? I maybe mistaken ,but didn`t they sell time slots with them ,the girls etc?Can`t remember if it was a Christmas thing ,raising (supposedly) money for charity.I`m sure someone will remember here what i`m rambling about. It`s just reading the comments on WACB ,they`re all horrified any parent can make money off the back of their child.Inghams ,take note!!

A little Ot but maybe not.I`ve just watched without a crystal ball ,and she`s talking about MIcheal LOng (The father of Sophie ,the young girl many youtubers have been worried about ,due to her parents ,and how this child is being taken advantage of)/.OK so tonight`s video is how she`s now discovered Sophie`s father is charging people for facetime with sophie.Now ,my point is ,didn`t the Inghams once do this? I maybe mistaken ,but didn`t they sell time slots with them ,the girls etc?Can`t remember if it was a Christmas thing ,raising (supposedly) money for charity.I`m sure someone will remember here what i`m rambling about. It`s just reading the comments on WACB ,they`re all horrified any parent can make money off the back of their child.Inghams ,take note!!
It was during lockdown for the NHS .
The inghams biggest fan bought one well his family did for his birthday on 21st September.

Reactions: 8
She also seems to have become the teacher too

• Sad
I’ll tell you those Bronte sisters would be quaking in their boots if they were still alive. How could they compete with those Ingham sisters and their notebooks I mean the contents ranging from Netflix ratings to daily affirmations it’s like pure literary genius 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It was during lockdown for the NHS .
The inghams biggest fan bought one well his family did for his birthday on 21st September.
I’m sure they did one before this too where you could pay for a message and you could choose which member of the family you wanted the message from. It was not FaceTime but a personalised recorded message I think

Reactions: 15
Their pregnancy vlog has probably been their highest rated vlog for some months, Vlog the day after exceptionally low views, seems a lot of people are not taking the bait.....

Reactions: 28
I’m sure they did one before this too where you could pay for a message and you could choose which member of the family you wanted the message from. It was not FaceTime but a personalised recorded message I think
I think they did recorded messages at Christmas but got so behind people didn't get them in time? I remember them saying how long each evening they'd had the girls working on them.

Reactions: 11
A CHANGE OF PLANS..

Isabelle starts the vlog. The girl are doing their work. today they're learning about the solar system (Isla' favourite subject). Isabelle can't believe how hot it is on Mercury; 800 degrees, and she thinks it's hot in Portugal. How did she not know that? It's stuff you learn in year 2/3. Can you imagine being on Mercury? Jace is picking up rocks and throwing them. The girls are going to do bit more work and then head to the pool to have load of fuuuuuuuuun. Isabelle tells Jace to say 'hi guys'.

Lazy says good morning to us. They were going to do something spontaneous today and they started to prepare but realised they're not a spontaneous as they thought. She says she's joking and they realised it was 4 hours away and by the time the girls had finished their work it would've been this evening by the time they got there. They're going to get up earlier tomorrow and go then. Instead they will have a pool day. They've put the roof over the pool because of the wind and it now feels like a windowhouse... not a windowhouse... a greenhouse.... is it a greenhouse?... glasshouse?... no it's a greenhouse. I swear she just says things sometimes to get attention. Lazy is about to get into the pool. She has jut been a bad mum because the girls were told to clear away their school supplies so Creepy and Lazy could sort Jace out The girl said they had done it but when Creepy and Lazy went outside they saw they hadn't, they were all over the table and all over the floor. Lazy walked to the pool, made the girls get out and go clear up their mess. Good, well done Lazy or teaching your kids some responsibility.

Jace plays in the pool with Isla. Lazy tells her to do her acrobatics and he puts his face in the water to blow bubbles. Isla does her acrobatics and Jace follows. Jace is sat on a slide and Creepy asks him in his creepy voice if he want to go down. He holds Jace by one arm and film with the other. Put the camera down and use both hands you turd. Montage of the kids and Lazy in the pool.

Creepy says they have the pool to themselves today, bar a few but you can definitely tell it's off main season because the pool temperature is different today. Anyway tomorrow morning, they're getting up and out of there to go on a road trip for a few days, leaving the caravan in the capable hands of the caravan park for a few days. The girls have no idea and neither do we but we'll be blown away. Lazy has a lot of stuff going on at Baby and Me today. More pool footage.

Creepy is going to give the girls a race but they have a 10 second head start. He counts to 10 but the sore loser gets after as he goes on. Isabelle wins. Isabelle and Isla then want a rematch but Isla is getting a 10 second head start and Isla 5 seconds. When Isabelle returns she says Creepy 'tripped' in the pool. The shallow end is shallower and he cuffed his foot on the bottom of it. Prepare for a vlog of Creepy weeping and pretending he has foot cancer guys.

Isabelle says everyone has just got out of the pool for 10 minutes to do colouring. They've really got into it recently. Esme has made a fortune teller thing and Isabelle shows us all of them. Isabelle shows us her notebook. She's written baby name on one of them. Prepare for a baby Luna/Storm/Willow/Kylo/Santiago/Onyx/Braxton/Reign Ingham guys. She has a bucket list and a couple of Chinese letters written down from when she was learning Chinese (doesn't look like he got very far), a list of what she was packing for the European RoadTrip. Looks like alongside rating caravan sites, Isabelle has been rating Netflix shows too. There's a water log, a playlist, a habit tracker and daily affirmations. How exciting but I suppose when there's no vlog content... Isla shows us her bee happy art and now she's writing all her favourite names down.

The entertainment team have set a game up in the pool and Jace has grabbed a ball. Lazy screeches at him to put it in the hoop. Jace is asleep in the next shot. They forgot Jace's dummy but Lazy can get him to sleep without one. if you hold Jace tight and sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Littul Staaa' he falls asleep. It's the cutest thing ever because Lazy has never been able to sing any of her children to sleep.

Two hours later Lazy really enjoyed the wind down time being out of the sun. She's had a stinker of a headache the past two hours because of the sun. The sun seems more in your face when it's going from summer to winter. I think it's called autumn, Lazy. She had a Baby and Me product launch today and the phots are horrendous because the stock is in the car. She's had so may orders and it's been one of her busiest restocks. She mentions that she offers payment plans now and the product is shipped immediately, every two weeks for 8 weeks you pay an affordable amount... something like that. Seems like Lazy doesn't know how her own payment plans work and went with the cheapest option. Creepy starts smiling at the camera in the background. Lazy continues talking about the payment plan. They will be adding it to the ifam store too. They've had showers and are now off out for dinner to spend the money from the blankets. They've found a pizza restaurant where you can sit on the roof.

Footage of the Inghams inside the restaurant. Jace has a dummy in his mouth to keep him quiet. Lazy shows us her olive covered pizza. Before the trip she didn't like olives but for some reason she quite likes them. Lazy is sure to show us their vegetarian pizzas and Creepy films everyone eating. Esme and Isla walk out of the restaurant with Isla carrying a camera.

Creepy say they're back at the campsite. They wanted to get an early night because they're up really early tomorrow so they can bust it out and be fresh. However it's after 9 and they wanted to be long asleep. He's waiting for the girl to come out of the shower block. Tomorrow they're heading north for a good four hours on a mega two stop roadtrip for the next few days.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-09-27 184418.png
Screenshot 2020-09-27 182927.png
Screenshot 2020-09-27 193528.png
Screenshot 2020-09-27 193550.png
Screenshot 2020-09-27 195220.png
Screenshot 2020-09-27 195425.png
Screenshot 2020-09-27 190501.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is it usual for people to take a caravan to a site and keep leaving it there whilst they go somewhere else? Isn't the point of the caravan that you take it with you and stay in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.