Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debbo2809

Hello 👋 long time lurker here!
Just stumbled across this gem, I couldn't resist posting it.
Hope I've done this right 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Impleo

VIP Member
A fan sees what we've all been seeing for the past 3 years. Slowly they see the light......

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 01.30.30.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Gilded Turkey
Screenshot 2020-09-23 215108.png

- Lazy got *shock* the all clear and doesn't have toe cancer.
- The caaaaa is still somewhere in Portugal waiting to be 'diagnosed'. God only knows if they'll ever get back. They said it would take a couple of days but now this is the third week it has been gone.
- Lazy has introduced a payment plan on Baby and Me as a way to get more money from the vulnerable.
- The Prinny doll has finally arrived 4 months after it was promised to arrive
-The Ingham can't go to the mall if it's for Isabelle to spend her birthday money but the moment Creepy need a new gadget it's an emergency and the MUST go!
- The Inghams turned into tour guides, telling us that various sights around Lisbon are 'stoooooooonninnnn' and continuously pronouncing names wrong. Lazy walked around looking like Andy Pandy.
- They were mesmerized by footprints of a 'stand up on 2 feet type of dinosaur' but luckily 8 year old Isla could tell her mother what their actual names were
- Esme thought an old rusty pipe was hand sanitiser. Homeschooling is going well.

The European ShitTrip continues....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Imagine going on fb groups to brag about your (most fictional) ‘stunnin, amazing’ eurotrip.

Madam, you spent most of it on a garage forecourt. Settle down, sea walrus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Tricham

Chatty Member
This may have already been pointed out but who the hell doesn't tell their husband for 2 weeks? I realise this isn't their first but I will be telling my husband as soon as I know. 2 weeks.. that's just so odd! That can't be normal.

Reactions: 63

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I think I just put up a blank post. I was trying to show some copyright info I found on Elf on the Shelf. The elf on her blankets looks exactly like the Elf in the Shelf which is heavily copyrighted.
It's a shame I accidently sent them a screenshot of her stories and told them of her plans to flog blankets featuring their copyrighted images...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Hello2468

I didnt watch the vlog, can anyone do a side by side pic?
Hope this helps? Exact the same and the lines same colour on both “positive tests”. Believe me when I say they are the EXACT same tests. Like I said, I have seen these in person myself and there is no mistaking it... even the dots at the top of the plastic window.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Cedann

How does Chris have the audacity to comment on a post telling young people about internet safety.... 🤪 your the kind of bullying grooming creep she is describing you absolute fucking weirdo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

meekoblue

Im angry tonight: i can hear Jen streaming gobby again splashing in the water.

It was our 35th wedding anniversary this year and I spent 10 months and many thousands (not soliciting sympathy) booking our dream holiday in May: New York for a few nights then over to LA for Disneyland and a drive up the Pacific Coast Highway to San Francisco!

What happened? Covid. So we rearranged for October and I sweat myself through summer in full PPE, but still no joy, it had to be cancelled. Instead we have just come back from our 'back up holiday plan' Great Yarmouth! Couldnt risk going anywhere overseas as I NEEDED to return to work and not risk 14days quarantined. I need my wages and Im needed to take care of my patients. I cant just piss about.

No disrespect aimed at Norfolk folk it was actually bloody lovely there and we are seriously considering moving there!.... but wasnt our dream. The day passed, we were stuck in Manchester. Still waiting for a couple of thousand back from airlines. And I'm listening to gobby and creepy pissing about in the sun.

Im angry. At them. Fucking waste of lives.

Sorry for the rant. I just needed to say that.

• Heart

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
It’s not just the channel that’s dying - their threads here are too. Don’t worry creepy and lazy. We still think you’re dickheads. But too boring to even bitch about.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So, sorry,,,,,, can I just address the Elephant in the room here!!!!???

IF (and its a big IF) IF she was pregnant she conceived in the Camper that they were ALL sharing in Scotland with zero privacy. That was some 'wild camp' 🤢🤦‍♀️🤮🤮

This family are wrong on so many levels!!!!!! 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Hahahaha only fucking Lazy could start an argument and cause divisions in a group dedicated solely to support her and her family. It takes a very lot of talent to be that toxic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Abbvay

VIP Member
Waterworld is holding their controversial annual naked family swim event this weekend. Rumour has it, Chris is on his way back to the UK
AS 👏WE👏SPEAK👏
Does anyone know if you still count as naked if you keep a woolly hat on? Asking for a friend.

Also is just for men suitable for use down below. Still asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55