The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I know we were all on the edge of our seats for the answers.

View attachment 256952

"happiest 5 years of his lift" 😂
“Chris hates cleaning but it’s something he has to do.” Well I guess he doesn’t have much of a choice when he has a wife as lazy as you!
Also she said Chris doesn’t suffer with OCD with needing things to be clean and tidy. However I thought that was exactly the reason why he suffers with it.
Is this more lies??

Reactions: 29
So... I went crazy searching on google. On the assumption that the pregnancy WAS real, I want to see what kind of a pregnancy test kit that looks like the one lazy used in the video.

I couldn’t find one. Maybe I didn’t look hard enough but what I DID find is this one that is actually NOT a pregnancy test, but an ovulation test. And it looks so much like the one she showed in the video. Except that the 2 bars shown on the stick means you’re ovulating, not that you’re pregnant.

Tried as I might, I couldn’t find a test kit that looks like the ones lazy used (ones without brand name on the stick.) But it could be cheap supermarket brand kits like another poster said...

I’m inclined to believe now that the pregnancy is not real.
Yeah I think You’re right because isn’t the super strong positive omg dark line the control line? All tests I’ve ever had have the line on the right only if it’s negative and it is dark because it’s not the line that picks up the hcg. Like to me as someone else mentioned it’s been drawn with a texta I think it’s def been altered somehow .. the top one looks like it’s got a much bigger gap betwee the lines to me .. it looks kinda off but I’m still struggling to believe someone would be such a heartless monster to do that purposely unless they were very unwell.
Ive also done a test that was negative but came up with a faint line the next day but it was just an evaporation line and it looked a little like that but maybe feinter coz I definitely wasn’t pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why can they not just say our car is busted we are stuck in Portugal for ever we can not afford a new one so yo ifam buy our awful prinny dolls and our cheap blankets to help us to continue our amazing journey making memories for our girls and also so we can afford another ingham brat because with out you guys none of this possible that's right you ifam pay for it all not poor Sarah or super hard working chris
Its you
They just pick up a camera and talk then edit visit the beech etc its such a hard job 😒
While many of their parents work 8 or 12 shifts just be able pay rent the €70 0dd for the dog could be someone's food shop or rent for week
Wake up inghams you are exploiting your young vulnerable ifam !
They are fleecing the fans - I can’t believe that parents allow their children to buy the items - I know I wouldn’t let my children spend that amount

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I had THE weirdest dream last night involving Creepy and Lazy. I dreamt that C & L were FOOMIN' about someone predicting LadBaby to get his third Christmas No 1 in a row so they decided to release their version of "Fairytale of New York" to try and stop him. They were rehearsing in their garage ( I KNOW!) and they really weren't into it until they got to the part where they start to insult each other and then they really WENT for it! I don't remember what happened after that (probably made myself wake up because I was traumatised!) but yeah, now I really want this to happen in real life. I think the UK could do with a bit of a giggle. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Lazy said she took another test after the day of heavy bleeding and it was negative which confirmed to her she’d miscarried. Unfortunately I know this from experience but after a miscarriage you will get a positive result on a test for weeks after miscarrying as it takes a while for the pregnancy hormone to leave your body. This confirmed to be that the whole story was a complete lie.
This is very true! My daughter was still getting a positive result on a pregnancy test 6 weeks after her miscarriage. It upset my daughter greatly, but was told that it's normal. I know not everybody will be the same, but to have a negative test result 1 day after miscarriage seems very far fetched to me!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Isabelle: I thought Portugal was hot can you imagine what it's like on Mercury girls...

I see homeschooling going well. Isabelle at 15 things you could actually live on a planet at 800 degrees 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
just caught last vlog.
  • Why on earth would they order one or two more paddle boards?
  • Why do they always eat pre packed food?
  • Why isn’t Izzy scared of the water now?
  • Why do they find a wave pulling Esme out in the sea hilarious?
  • Why has Chris started going shirtless all of a sudden?......and I’ll shout this one Sarah so you can hear it once and for all.
  • WHY DON’T THEY WEAR LIFE JACKETS!? 🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yep, not impossible but a bit of a reach to have them delivered to a campsite in Portugal.
Very easy to do . The nature of my job I work all around the world and often get parts delivered to where I am. Campsites hotels apartments b&bs even the collection boxes in supermarkets!

Reactions: 20
Poor Isabelle must be so bored on thus so called trip of a lifetime making that booklet 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think with all the things they have bought whilst in Portugal they have forgotten that they have to pack up and move on at some point. They have a car full of blankets and pregnancy tests but aren't using that car now so will probably fill up this car too. They have expanded out into a kitchen area, and are buying more useless things like paddle boards, when they don't even do much with the first one.

What about Damo? He’s served his time! Why’s he been written out?
I'm guessing he's her full brother as she only mentions half siblings by name. She didn't name Katrina either?

I thought my family was complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very easy to do . The nature of my job I work all around the world and often get parts delivered to where I am. Campsites hotels apartments b&bs even the collection boxes in supermarkets!
I meant for them to have the acumen to do so. Clearly a positive test means nothing to doubters, so why bother? Her lack of antenatal care with regards to the pregnancy terminating isn’t surprising as she seems to avoid medical care like the plague. My only doubt is the amount of time she was pregnant for as at 9 weeks there would’ve been POC to deal with, which I understand can be harrowing for someone to deal with in ordinary circumstances, let alone someone either reliant on a chemical toilet or abroad and alone with 4 children.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.