The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 4am and I can't sleep, so I did some digging and...

They look exactly the same. As for the Clearblue digital that she took, I've never seen a digital Clearblue that shows only a plus sign or negative sign (and this is coming from someone who TTC for years and peed on A LOT of tests).

If anyone could point me in the right direction of those types of Clearblue tests though, I would be grateful... I can't find them on the internet! (Not that I need them, we were successful in TTC after 4 years 🥰)
They are on the French Clearblue site.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
34,000 on last nights vlog. What medical clickbate will they think of next to get the views back up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never believe she was pregnant.

The Inghams are possibly the most diabolical family on youtube.

preg.jpg

preg3.jpg

preg2.jpg

EDIT: ha! I didn't realise others had already posted the same thing when I posted this! Must be something in the air tonight making us extra suspicious :))

Amazon also sells this.

preg4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Why can they not just say our car is busted we are stuck in Portugal for ever we can not afford a new one so yo ifam buy our awful prinny dolls and our cheap blankets to help us to continue our amazing journey making memories for our girls and also so we can afford another ingham brat because with out you guys none of this possible that's right you ifam pay for it all not poor Sarah or super hard working chris
Its you
They just pick up a camera and talk then edit visit the beech etc its such a hard job 😒
While many of their parents work 8 or 12 shifts just be able pay rent the €70 0dd for the dog could be someone's food shop or rent for week
Wake up inghams you are exploiting your young vulnerable ifam !

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am about a week behind, just popping in to say its me liking and laughing at all your hilarious comments from a week ago :ROFLMAO: Sorry haha!

• Haha
So many random parts to question.

Do pregnancy tests not normally have a brand name on them? (Unless they are fake)

Why would you keep positive pregnancy tests in your handbag?

Why would you leave your handbag in the car that's in the garage. Even if you did forget to grab it, wouldn't you go back for it?

Why would you give positive pregnancy tests to your children (of their siblings/half siblings) to put in a memory box?

Why wouldn't you put life jackets on if paddle boarding in the ocean? Swimmer strength is irrelevant. Not just the children, all of them. Massively irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There's so much about the pregnancy story that doesn't add up. The not telling Creepy for three weeks (there's no way that she wouldn't immediately tell a man who was desperate for another baby that she was pregnant); the lack of morning sickness and other symptoms; the way her eyes darted around like anything when talking about the miscarriage; Creepy's great joy in that hotel room when he was seranading Prinny (who would be that happy when their wife was undergoing a miscarriage, alone in a foreign country?); the lifting of heavy bottles of water and now what looks very much like fake pregnancy tests.

If the pregnancy was real then I apologise to Sarah for saying these things. But when you think about the massive lies she's told to viewers before. She told those in the Facebook group that she had an A level in music and drama but on twitter, Nikki has pointed out that Sarah was never in the sixth form and didn't take any A levels. Also, once when she was justifying why she was taking the girls out of school for yet another holiday, she said that her mum had always wanted to visit the Caribbean. She said that she very sadly passed away without carrying out her dream of visiting the Caribbean and that because of this, she wanted to take every opportunity to travel herself and not miss out on amazing opportunities to do so. I think it was Real Inghams who discovered that her mum did actually get to the Caribbean and went to Jamaica or somewhere. It was wonderful that Sarah's mum got to carry out her dream but appaling that Sarah lied about her not getting there. She lied about her own mum who had very sadly passed away.

I just think that if she is capable of such massive lies, she is perfectly capable of lying about a pregnancy. And if she has, she has lied to gain views, money and attention.

• Heart
I cant help but think, Sarah and Chris are trying to create memories for their kids...I get that. But most days are the same. The girls are not going to remember this. It's like groundhog day for them. If they were at home doing normal things, then when they did go somewhere special, like a weekend away, they would remember that as a special memory. This is not making memories. Sarah and Chris themselves cant remember where they were at certain points.

Reactions: 39
I cant help but think, Sarah and Chris are trying to create memories for their kids...I get that. But most days are the same. The girls are not going to remember this. It's like groundhog day for them. If they were at home doing normal things, then when they did go somewhere special, like a weekend away, they would remember that as a special memory. This is not making memories. Sarah and Chris themselves cant remember where they were at certain points.
Exactly.

This trip is like asking your kids if they want chocolate cake for dinner and if they want it every day for months on end.
Of course they will say yes (because they are kids) , but very quickly when something that is meant to be a rare treat is dished ip every day even kids will get sick of it.

Who wants to splash about in a pool in October on a deserted campsite.

• Heart
Steak is not a basic word for someone with dyslexia to spell ..... the school my son goes to and the learning we do at home must be a disaster too because he wouldn’t and may never be able to spell ‘steak’ correct!!
Steak is not a basic word for someone with dyslexia to spell ..... the school my son goes to and the learning we do at home must be a disaster too because he wouldn’t and may never be able to spell ‘steak’ correct!!
I wasn’t having a dig at Emse or anyone else that is dyslexic ..it’s the parents and lack of wantingthe best for there kids that’s the problem here....I have a son who was dyslexic and with a lot of help he is now a teacher himself....I work in a school as a special ed teacher and we run a program school wide based around decoding and morphagraph principles which we apply to whole school ....based on USA studies around decoding and morphagraphs...and get wonderful results...if students are still struggling at yr 5 they have a more intense program...and this a govt school...we run these programs to yr 8...we are a k-12 school....we have been remote learning here since March and have run our sessions daily..so students are not falling behind...most parents as you are will do their best for their kids...I’m sure your not travelling through Europe thinking you are all your child needs and a few workbooks...I am sorry if my observation offended you it was not intended...

Reactions: 20
I spy with my little eye 🤣 They're that sh*t even this spam site couldn't be arsed to put their story in about the Baby Jason doll.
But blatantly use their image instead with that headline🤣
20200927_103711.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So many random parts to question.

Do pregnancy tests not normally have a brand name on them? (Unless they are fake)

Why would you keep positive pregnancy tests in your handbag?

Why would you leave your handbag in the car that's in the garage. Even if you did forget to grab it, wouldn't you go back for it?

Why would you give positive pregnancy tests to your children (of their siblings/half siblings) to put in a memory box?

Why wouldn't you put life jackets on if paddle boarding in the ocean? Swimmer strength is irrelevant. Not just the children, all of them. Massively irresponsible.
I only buy cheap pregnancy tests (eg supermarkets own) and they don't usually have any brand name on the actual test. I'm still not sure if her tests are fake, they do look like the fake ones shown here but then most basic pregnancy tests look the same to me. The lines do look very dark and seem to match up with the control line perfectly, in my experience my positive line is always very much lighter no matter when I do it, but I'm sure others get a darker line.

The rest of it though makes no sense. I have no idea why you would give a test that has your pee on to your children to remember a baby that they barely even knew about. It might sound harsh but to them it wasn't much more than an idea, and they are unlikely to have the same attachment to an early pregnancy as parents do. I know some people do keep positive pregnancy tests, but carrying them around in your bag seems a bit strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one that thought the pregnancy test lines looked like they were drawn on with felt tips?

• Haha
The last place I’d be keeping any evidence of a secret pregnancy is my handbag .. because someone is always rifling in that for spare change, a chapstick or a Panadol 😂. I don’t know that I’d be taking a bunch of them on holidays with me either but then again I also wouldn’t leave my handbag in the broken car with strangers.
after seeing the pre impregnated tests my mind is blown that she could even think about lying to her kids with a fake preggers test and then rip that away from them with another lie. thats all kinds of fucked up if that’s what she did 😡🤬

then again if you’ve got 36 sources of “evidence” to hand at a moments notice it’s usually because your full of tit and biggie has past form

Reactions: 31
Let’s face it there’s a balance between creating memories for your children and creating a future, something Seacroft Sarah doesn’t seem to get

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Let’s face it there’s a balance between creating memories for your children and creating a future, something Seacroft Sarah doesn’t seem to get
And not all memories are good memories!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.