The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this from the guess the lie post?

If she’s offering payment plans to vulnerable adults/the rest of the audience - shouldn’t they be doing some type of credit check? Or are the goods only sent once complete payment has been received?

Are these payment plans they see offering even a legal thing? What protection is in place for both the buyer/seller
I think these payment plans are a 3rd party company...they pay the Ingham and then take on the debt...so after purchase the payments are made to this 3rd party and not the Ingham...so they get paid and can sent their tatt off straight away...there is no risk for the Inghams. these payment plans are becoming very popular...payments are made in instalments over a short time...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Woah!Wait ,STARTING from 79.99£?! You`d have to be insane to purchase ,what is no more than a cuddy toy ,for that price!! (Think we need to redirect some of these kiddie fam.John Lewis has a new soft QUALITY cuddly out every christmas ,as do most of the larger department stores!!).I know they over charge ,but i`m genuinely shocked at this.Bl**dy Hell No!!

I know some of the iFam are vulnerable and I do feel genuinely sorry for them/am not judging them at all but honestly why, in the name of ALL THAT IS HOLY would anyone else pay upwards of £80 quid to buy something that looks like a toilet roll dolly?

p.s. Lazy, if you're reading this, I AM judging the HELL out of you and Sh*toria Shittle.
You beat me to it!! KNEW i`d seen that frilly flounce somewhere before! MY Grandmother used to have one when was a child,They do not need to make a come back ,courtesy of sh*tty shortle ,or the flaming money hungry Inghams!!

Reactions: 12
God she's now putting her blanket prints on to backpacks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
*Conceive!
I actually read it as conceive 🤓😄.

The creator of that group is also trying to convince. But has had some heatlth problems.
I'm not full sure if she is vulnerable!?
I don’t know about these groups,only what’s shown on here and they just all sound very vulnerable.
I guess it makes it easier to understand why anyone with that level of grammar and spelling would take on a roll which predominantly requires you to write publicly.
If Lazy and Creepy keep up the selfish need to be on a permanent holiday this will be the exact level their kids will be at 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Fake pregnancy tests will probably be manufactured using the same packaging/cases as real ones. I’ve only ever used cheapo/supermarket ones as they all do the same thing, which is detect HCG. I doubt highly that there is a specific market for fake pregnancy tests, so they will be supplied by the same manufacturers of cheap tests. Unpopular opinion, but I do believe she was pregnant, that the tests are real as it’s a big reach to order them off the internet when you’re living in a caravan. There’s probably elements to the whole episode that have been embellished, but historically, when pregnancies have been faked for views (I remember another YouTube couple doing it), it’s much more thought out and rehearsed and a ‘process’. A thing that has troubled me is not telling her husband for 3 weeks because she couldn’t find the right time, yet they managed to conceive under the same circumstances - this suggests to me an element of denial and guilt, then fear. I cannot imagine why, in their current circumstances, they would want another baby. They will constantly talk about having one as they have always done, to keep the fan base interested, but they cannot truly think it would be a good idea - sometimes these things happen when you’re only half thinking they could. Sarah not seeking medical assistance for her miscarriage doesn’t surprise me at all. I think her upbringing bordered on neglect as she seems to have such little ability to look after herself. I genuinely think the cancer scare rattled her because of what happened to her mum, but other than that, she could not care less about her well-being and actively does nothing to help herself.

Reactions: 21
I think these payment plans are a 3rd party company...they pay the Ingham and then take on the debt...so after purchase the payments are made to this 3rd party and not the Ingham...so they get paid and can sent their tatt off straight away...there is no risk for the Inghams. these payment plans are becoming very popular...payments are made in instalments over a short time...
Knowing her target audience, it’s very greedy, irresponsible and selfish to constantly be bringing out new stock.

They must of not even paid off the first before they are wanting to buy again

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Knowing her target audience, it’s very greedy, irresponsible and selfish to constantly be bringing out new stock.

They must of not even paid off the first before they are wanting to buy again
It certainly is. Most YouTube channels don't change their merch that often, maybe once or twice a year if that.

Reactions: 18
@mumgal I can't message you privately but I think you may have inadvertently left your postcode on that Amazon pregnancy test screenshot you posted. Just letting you know in case you want to edit it out!

Reactions: 8
Lazy said she took another test after the day of heavy bleeding and it was negative which confirmed to her she’d miscarried. Unfortunately I know this from experience but after a miscarriage you will get a positive result on a test for weeks after miscarrying as it takes a while for the pregnancy hormone to leave your body. This confirmed to be that the whole story was a complete lie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
thankyouuu i didn’t even realise ! however it wasn’t mine i just screen shot it from facebook - which i feel bad about now ! as i didn’t even notice 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fake pregnancy tests will probably be manufactured using the same packaging/cases as real ones. I’ve only ever used cheapo/supermarket ones as they all do the same thing, which is detect HCG. I doubt highly that there is a specific market for fake pregnancy tests, so they will be supplied by the same manufacturers of cheap tests. Unpopular opinion, but I do believe she was pregnant, that the tests are real as it’s a big reach to order them off the internet when you’re living in a caravan. There’s probably elements to the whole episode that have been embellished, but historically, when pregnancies have been faked for views (I remember another YouTube couple doing it), it’s much more thought out and rehearsed and a ‘process’. A thing that has troubled me is not telling her husband for 3 weeks because she couldn’t find the right time, yet they managed to conceive under the same circumstances - this suggests to me an element of denial and guilt, then fear. I cannot imagine why, in their current circumstances, they would want another baby. They will constantly talk about having one as they have always done, to keep the fan base interested, but they cannot truly think it would be a good idea - sometimes these things happen when you’re only half thinking they could. Sarah not seeking medical assistance for her miscarriage doesn’t surprise me at all. I think her upbringing bordered on neglect as she seems to have such little ability to look after herself. I genuinely think the cancer scare rattled her because of what happened to her mum, but other than that, she could not care less about her well-being and actively does nothing to help herself.
It's easy to get stuff from Amazon delivered abroad, someone nicked our GB sticker from our car in Spain so we got one delivered to the reception of our hotel in 4 days.

Reactions: 15
Lazy said she took another test after the day of heavy bleeding and it was negative which confirmed to her she’d miscarried. Unfortunately I know this from experience but after a miscarriage you will get a positive result on a test for weeks after miscarrying as it takes a while for the pregnancy hormone to leave your body. This confirmed to be that the whole story was a complete lie.
Or that as many people think it was a chemical pregnancy so lost at more like 4 weeks. My friend got a positive, started bleeding and then got a negative but it was very very early on. If that's the case though I don't know why they'd tell the girls so early, but would mean the whole story about not telling Chris for weeks wasn't true (I think there is no way she'd know for so long and not tell him, so that would make more sense).

The problem is there's so many inconsistencies with the story and they've lied so many times that the truth could really be anything from as they said, to a total lie and anything in between.

Reactions: 24
thankyouuu i didn’t even realise ! however it wasn’t mine i just screen shot it from facebook - which i feel bad about now ! as i didn’t even notice 🤭
No worries.

(Ifam, Minghams & Levi's, you can stand down now. False alarm! :D)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since I know we were all on the edge of our seats for the answers.

394834.png

"happiest 5 years of his lift" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's easy to get stuff from Amazon delivered abroad, someone nicked our GB sticker from our car in Spain so we got one delivered to the reception of our hotel in 4 days.
And didn’t they stay in a hotel for a while. Could have had the prank pregnancy tests delivered there.

Reactions: 11
So... I went crazy searching on google. On the assumption that the pregnancy WAS real, I want to see what kind of a pregnancy test kit that looks like the one lazy used in the video.

I couldn’t find one. Maybe I didn’t look hard enough but what I DID find is this one that is actually NOT a pregnancy test, but an ovulation test. And it looks so much like the one she showed in the video. Except that the 2 bars shown on the stick means you’re ovulating, not that you’re pregnant.

Tried as I might, I couldn’t find a test kit that looks like the ones lazy used (ones without brand name on the stick.) But it could be cheap supermarket brand kits like another poster said...

I’m inclined to believe now that the pregnancy is not real.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yep, not impossible but a bit of a reach to have them delivered to a campsite in Portugal.

Reactions: 5
Yep, not impossible but a bit of a reach to have them delivered to a campsite in Portugal.
Maybe Creepy arranged for the fake tests to be delivered to their house when creepy went home to get their car.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.