The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it so funny new engine new car pmsl I even showed my hubby as he mechanic he said I hope they got lot of money that hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies to the usual breakdowners but this Vlog needs seeing to believe. Give them the Ad Revenue it’s absolutely fantastic!

1. Lazy hasn’t topped up the oil in her car in a year. She explained this and Creepy added subtitles to it to add bits she wasn’t mentioning. Passive Aggressive much.

2. Creepy topped up the oil and put a very lot too much in! Probably the haterz fault.

3. Car broke down. Long and short of it is - gonna take a week to fix so the bunch of cretins are stuck in a non holiday resort for a week. It’s a really very lot good thing though.....because if you say it through gritted teeth it becomes true.

4. They got the scooters out. Thunder thighs came out. 6 Wide angled lenses in play.

5. Jace will be carried on his backpack on the scooters. It’s ok he’s wearing a helmet because that will save him from afore mentioned Thunder thighs.

6. Creepy videoed on his scooter while Jace was on his back....words fail me.

BEST VLOG EVER!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Shy Izzy in the background there trying her hardest not to fully tik tok. Sad.

Reactions: 16
Sarah said they went to a really authentic traditional Spanish restaurant the night before, stuck out like a sore thumb..

They then went back to the same place. Sorry but how is an empty restaurant with plastic tables and chairs thats a total brits abroad vibe at the side of a busy road traditional😂😂😂

Also, they sure know how to waste money. That scooter is clearly too small for esme and then at the end she’s riding about in the adult one.What a waste, it’ll never get used 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is it any wonder this happened when they're towing an overloaded caravan on an ancient rust bucket?
I hope it costs them thousands to repair 💸💸💸💸💸💸

Oh and Esme's scooter, as soon as she stood on it, I thought it looked far too small. Considering they have so much money, they should donate the one they bought her to a Spanish charity and buy one that isn't going to leave her with backache!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ole ole ole happy campers. It’s raining diamonds.

The elderly bag of hammers they call their vehicle has finally objected to Chris’ abuse. Bad enough but they’ve also f...ed the tow bar. Happy camping on a motorway forecourt.

The intrepid year long van lifers then tootle off on their electric toys to the ‘lovely restaurant’ they’d visited the previous evening. This turns out to be a garage forecourt with lorries thundering by. The eating facilities are obviously stop off’s for the lorry drivers to eat.

What culinary/vegetarian/vegan and authentic Spanish cuisine are they going to consume for the next week? They’ve had a family sized bag of crisps already but all is not lost I suspect they have copious quantities of ‘burgers for their tea’. It will be hugely beneficial if the Seacroft scoffer actually ‘wants a burger for her tea’

LIVING THEIR BEST LIFE!!! DELIGHTED TO BE IN LOCKDOWN AND WATCHING THE GREATEST COMEDY UNFOLD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So Jace will be in the backpack with a helmet on .. Chris doesn't see anything wrong with that !!!! Esme's scooter is way to small for her .. this is an accident waiting to happen !!!!

Oh and he's also filming whilst carrying Jace !!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’m absolutely living for Chris Ingham being ridiculed and dragged to hell and back on the platform highly popular amongst by the ifams. They won’t listen to any adults but they will believe their peers. Good job, kids!
100% agree!! What i want to know is ,when the Gardener dad was accused of the same behaviours as Chris is ,the family disappeared from youtube.He imho has been held accountable ,and is now paying for his actions.CHRIS ,now it`s YOUR turn!! Your pityful excuse of a wife may stand by you (we know it`s for the "easy life") ,but Karma won`t.Eventually this is going to explode ,and there`ll be no running away from it anymore.For the girls sakes` ,i hope it`s soon.VERY soon!

Reactions: 15
Best Vlog ever!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The 10 year old lemon of Land Rover can’t cope pulling the weight of their £30K caravan!!!

Now they are stuck in the middle of no where with their scooters!!

Remember when they use to stay in luxury gifted villas in Florida!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
So Jace will be in the backpack with a helmet on .. Chris doesn't see anything wrong with that !!!! Esme's scooter is way to small for her .. this is an accident waiting to happen !!!!

Oh and he's also filming whilst carrying Jace !!!
Is Chris honestly on an electric scooter carrying Jace in a backpack?
Is this child endangerment pt 2 or something??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I love how they could have gone to stay in Valencia and actually had stuff to do and vlog for a week but instead they chose to stay in a yard in the middle of nowhere because they didn’t want to pay for a hotel 😂😂😂 the next few vlogs I’m sure will be a treat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So last holiday they left Jace on the beach alone .... this holiday they ride a scooter with jace strapped to his back ..... that child wood be safer If Micheal Myers was his baby sitter ..... 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
ALL TOGETHER NOW!

🎶 Oh, you, pretty Chitty Bang Bang,
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, we love you
And our Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang loves us too! 🎶

P.S How many electric scooters does it take to pull a caravan? Asking for a fiend. (No, that’s not a typo)

Spain you are De-livering right now my friend.
Muchas gracias!! 🇪🇸 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.