The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really hope they havnt got covid, that village place looks tiny and if it really isn't a tourist place likely has had next to no cases.

Reactions: 20
I coach at a youth sports club and we had to ban tiktok dances because it was just constant! They do them all the time.
I banned them from my classroom last year, if I caught them it was an immediate consequence! I like to dance as much as the next person but that is not why you are in my classroom

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Best Vlog ever!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The 10 year old lemon of Land Rover can’t cope pulling the weight of their £30K caravan!!!

Now they are stuck in the middle of no where with their scooters!!

Remember when they use to stay as luxury gifted villas in Florida!!
Does this mean no swimming pools or beaches for a week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had a lovely Spanish meal lol
Ice cream and ice lollies outside a empty garage shop

Esme scooter too small surprise surprise she constantly buys them things too young for them or too small. Waste of money and still laughing at Big Lazy on that scooter she looks
ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the hell goes on a few thousand mile trip especially abroad without a basic oil and car maintenance check?
Numbnuts!

And as for Jace is the back pack on the scooter! Wtf!
When we drive abroad, the car goes into the garage a week before for a service. They’re so incredibly thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im sorry, why the hell would you put a young child in a packback whilst driving an electric scooter. Its too ridiculous for words
They really will feel the full force of the law if they continue with those electric scooters and dont follow the rules 😂😂 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ twits....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It sounds like karma is continuing to hit the twats. I think I will enjoy doing the vlog rundown tonight 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine the locals, having a nice relaxing siesta. And then you hear the screams and cries of wahoooooo of an English family racing around on scooters 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just cannot believe they thought they’d go on a road trip round Europe with no set return date and not think to get the car checked over first. Blows my mind how stupid they are. Not surprised I suppose. They completely deserve it for being so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think creepy’s new name is dipstick.
Oh most def

I now hope they get done for overloading I hope the police demand it goes on the weight scales over there another big fine on top of every think needs needs to be done to it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who else was waiting to see Sarah on the scooter!,🤣🤣
Chris in the car on the back of the lorry🤣🤣
Having a meal at a garage forecourt, and end up with plain crisps,
Just a few of my highlights in tonight's vlog!
Too many highlights to document.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.