The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see why they don’t rent a car for the 3/4/5 however many days it takes for the Land Rover to be fixed. Just so they can get to the supermarket or the pools/beaches they love so much.
And I don’t even want to think about what they are going to do with their toilet waste.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t see why they don’t rent a car for the 3/4/5 however many days it takes for the Land Rover to be fixed. Just so they can get to the supermarket or the pools/beaches they love so much.
Because there probley not insured for there goods in van

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lets be real we all knew that would happen 😂 Cars been driven well over 100,000 miles & it is overloaded to hell! You cannot blame it for being 100% donea

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Because there probley not insured for there goods in van
But it wouldn’t stop either Chris or Sarah driving to the shops would it. I mean they can’t eat at the petrol station or week. Then again...

Sarah said they went to a really authentic traditional Spanish restaurant the night before, stuck out like a sore thumb..

They then went back to the same place. Sorry but how is an empty restaurant with plastic tables and chairs thats a total brits abroad vibe at the side of a busy road traditional😂😂😂

Also, they sure know how to waste money. That scooter is clearly too small for esme and then at the end she’s riding about in the adult one.What a waste, it’ll never get used 😂
Authentic Spanish truck stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Best vlog!! I'll take this over last year's rant tbh!

Shame they took the day off vlogging, would have enjoyed seeing it all unfold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I see so many teens and kids pulling tiktok arm movements while walking around. 🙈
I coach at a youth sports club and we had to ban tiktok dances because it was just constant! They do them all the time.

• Sad
And I don’t even want to think about what they are going to do with their toilet waste.
That would require someone to use their brains

Reactions: 11
Who else was waiting to see Sarah on the scooter!,🤣🤣
Chris in the car on the back of the lorry🤣🤣
Having a meal at a garage forecourt, and end up with plain crisps,
Just a few of my highlights in tonight's vlog!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
‘Sometimes life throws you a dodgeball’

Don’t you mean curveball dumb woman

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is EVERYTHING THEY DESERVE and more 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Im sorry, why the hell would you put a young child in a packback whilst driving an electric scooter. Its too ridiculous for words

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Very sad to hear at the end of the vlog that Isla’s scooter was losing power. Maybe Chris should put €140.00 of oil in it. 😂 head.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Who the hell goes on a few thousand mile trip especially abroad without a basic oil and car maintenance check?
Numbnuts!

And as for Jace on the back pack on the scooter! Wtf!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Almost best vlog ever. I needed a good laugh. Creepy being towed was priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.