The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, as we saw with their NC500 trip which they fled to as their area went into lockdown, they have a tendency to skirt the peripheries of the rules - that's when they're not blatantly breaking other rules, usually safety and privacy rules.

It comes down to recklessness.

People don't have to ask him anything, of course.
People can always sit by and watch a circus unfold. I suppose it's the easier, more entertaining option.
I don’t think that’s their MP By the way, unless the border is within the mile Between my house and theirs.

However I’m perfectly content with them breaking the rules in other countries knowing I won’t bump into the horrible sweaty trolls in Morrison’s when I go in!

Reactions: 9
When Dad Vs Girls are now sponsored by Lego on their latest Instagram Ads. Not only are they taking all your old sponsorships they are also taking all your views. They have had in the last 30 days 12.08 million views where you have had 3.8 million views and according to you guys on holiday is when you get your best content and views. Ouch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When Dad Vs Girls are now sponsored by Lego on their latest Instagram Ads. Not only are they taking all your old sponsorships they are also taking all your views. They have had in the last 30 days 12.08 million views where you have had 3.8 million views and according to you guys on holiday is when you get your best content and views. Ouch
Vlogs up its In their play list

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chris virtually handed over the Lego sponsorship to someone else after his appalling behaviour at his daughter's Lego event . No bigger egotistical twit that managed to fall flat on his face than Chris Ingham, and he still doesn't get it. Such a narcissist.

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 17.21.50.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I don't know why more vloggers don't tell ten minute stories about engine oil. Utterly riveting.

Bloody Hell, they're planning on riding the scooters with Jace in the rocket launcher backpack. What could possibly go wrong?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
It’s a good job they bought 5 Scooters.....maybe they can hook the caravan up to them and get home!

Loving this Vlog!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Only an Ingham holiday would see them stranded in the middle of nowhere without a car. Good job they have scooters (they must have foresaw the future). Also, where is Sarah's helmet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Maybe he smacked Chris when allegations come out and they blackmailed him to keep away and isabelle is having theropy after witnessing or hearing about it because Chris and sarah lied about what happened and painted her dad as angry and isabelle couldn't cope.
Could be a possibility.
However I’ve come to my own conclusion that Isabelle wasn’t in therapy at all and this was just a way to distract from what Chris did, gain sympathy and make her bio dad seem like a bad person and give an excuse as to why she no longer sees him .

Reactions: 12
Did they ever get a YouTube play button for the 1M subscribers? I can't say that i've seen one anywhere in their house, but i don't watch their actual videos anymore! The rundowns on here are much more entertaining then the real thing it would seem.

Reactions: 12
Only skimmed through. Karma definitely working it's magic. Keep the bad luck coming!

This had me crying with laughter. State of it 😂

Screenshot_20200818_173549.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
So they’re in the back of the caravan (I’m still watching and she hasn’t explained how this is working) and she says it was bumpy and terrifying and Jace was crawling all over the place. Here’s an idea, you utter, utter bloated moron, how about HOLDING YOUR DAMN BABY.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
OMg this vlog 🤣🤣
Couldn't happen to as nicer family.

karma seems to have hit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Quick google for Spain and electric scooters... they aren’t allowed on pavements and you can also face a heavy fine if you carry more than one person on each scooter... helmets required and you should have reflective gear on if you are travelling on them at night. Didn’t see any reflective gear on their way back from the restaurant and Sarah didn’t have a helmet on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.