The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if todays vlog will be uploaded on time? They appeared to have great internet yesterday going by Sarah's online presence and Izzys catch up on her GCSE TikTok

Reactions: 14
Just a crazy thought (I've been reading too many conspiracy theories) do you think they went the ivf route to have Jace? I dont know how common it is to have three girls and then a boy naturally. Are some women more likely to have children of one sex? Someone I know has 5 boys. I wouldn't be surprised if I found out they had ivf to make sure they had a boy as it would be more interesting.

Sorry just ignore me if this sounded stupid 🙈
Please tell me he is getting dragged. I refuse to download that app and my 14 year old thinks it the cringe app ever and also refuses to download it so I can't have a snoop.
Fooking hammered into there 😱🙌🏻🙌🏻
Sorry this is a little long.

As far as I’m aware Isabelle and her bio dad had a good relationship before the allegations. She used to see him I think every other weekend.
I know he didn’t like her vlogging and Sarah didn’t like it when Isabelle was at her dads because the other kids were still young and Isabelle was their cash cow.

There was also a rumour that her dad was paid £10,000 so he would allow her to be in the vlogs. Not sure how true this is so I take that information with a pinch of salt.

Then as soon as the allegations come out about Chris, bam Isabelle is no longer seeing her dad and she’s ‘supposedly’ in therapy.
Pull the other one. It was another tactic to distract us from the real truth and for us to feel sorry for the poor, poor children.
Of course he wasn’t thinking about his poor children when he’s sending sexual messages to a vulnerable teenager asking her go skinny dipping and sleeping with fans.

I think Sarah was jealous because she couldn’t control Isabelle and anything she said or did when she was with her dad.
Also one time her dad and his family took her to New York.
Sarah was so jealous that as soon as they get back she decided she needs to go New York.
God forbid Issy goes anywhere she doesn’t.
So they go to New York, remember Isabelle has just been, the younger girls were bored so they spent half the time dragging around toy shops looking for LOLs 😂

Now I don’t know the situation with Isabelle’s dad, but it seems he just disappeared from the scene, however at the end of the day he’s Isabelle’s dad and any man worth his salt would have fought for visitation rights especially with everything that happened with Chris. Doesn’t he watch the vlogs and see his daughter being exploited daily? Now she’s being deprived of an education and dragged around Europe for god knows how long during a pandemic.

Also does anyone think it was weird Isabelle calling Chris dad when her bio dad was still In her life. Yes Chris may have been in her life from a young age but I find that extremely disrespectful.
My eldest daughter’s friend’s stepdad has been in her life since she was 4 yrs old. She has never called him dad, just his name. Her bio dad is in prison for domestic violence amongst other things, but if talking about him she always calls him dad.
I said this re-any man worth his salt a while ago and got hammered for it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Yes the dad is guilty as sin in my eyes for allowing. It. Many on here feel sorry for him and feel it’s outside his control....

Reactions: 2
Wonder if todays vlog will be uploaded on time? They appeared to have great internet yesterday going by Sarah's online presence and Izzys catch up on her GCSE TikTok
Probs late, Isabelle is probably learning the deeply inappropriate dance to WAP by Cardi b for TikTok 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fooking hammered into there 😱🙌🏻🙌🏻

I said this re-any man worth his salt a while ago and got hammered for it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Yes the dad is guilty as sin in my eyes for allowing. It. Many on here feel sorry for him and feel it’s outside his control....
Yes Isabelle’s bio dad would have parental responsibility, so yes he damn well should share some of the responsibility when it comes to safeguarding her.
I’m not sure why he hasn’t stepped up, I did hear some theories, but unfortunately it would only be pure speculation.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes Isabelle’s bio dad would have parental responsibility, so yes he damn well should share some of the responsibility when it comes to safeguarding her.
I’m not sure why he hasn’t stepped up, I did hear some theories, but unfortunately it would only be pure speculation.
I heard that the inghams basically threatened to sue him if he tried to stop Izzy doing anything they wanted her to as he didn’t agree with her vlogging and being over the internet......I don’t know how true that is though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What a difference a year makes, this was 2 months after Jace was born and she looks pretty good. I, personally can't see any photo shopping on this photo.
That's not Jace, must be Isla. Her hair was much longer when Jace was born ...

Reactions: 2
I heard that the inghams basically threatened to sue him if he tried to stop Izzy doing anything they wanted her to as he didn’t agree with her vlogging and being over the internet......I don’t know how true that is though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sue him for what? Safeguarding his daughter? Being her bio father he has equal responsibility. They surely wouldn’t have had a leg to stand on, just like Chris’ 101 harassment claims to PC Plod@ gmail.com

Reactions: 15
Didn’t lazy make a vlog about Izzy Dad being abusive, this was sort of backed up by ex best friend Nikki. Lazy tells so many lies though so her idea of abuse and mine could be polar opposite. She did that vlog using makeup to look like she had a black eye. For izzys sake I wish he would come forward and give his side of the story, so izzy finally has some sort of stability.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t lazy make a vlog about Izzy Dad being abusive, this was sort of backed up by ex best friend Nikki. Lazy tells so many lies though so her idea of abuse and mine could be polar opposite. She did that vlog using makeup to look like she had a black eye. For izzys sake I wish he would come forward and give his side of the story, so izzy finally has some sort of stability.
She did, she never named who the ex was but she jumped straight from him to Chris so it's not hard to work out who it was about.

Reactions: 7
When Sarah Ingham is living in her illusionary realm then yes he was abusive. In the real world I very much doubt it. How could anyone take her seriously when there’s so much evidence she’s a compulsive liar.
Also if he really was abusive how come she was quite happy for Isabelle to spend time with him before the allegations. Surely there would have been safeguarding involved too.

I believe something did go down when Chris was has outed, but we’ll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I posted this on another ingham thread. Why haven’t her parental family haven’t taken Isabelle out of this tit situation. Let’s say her parental family have taken this to court to have residency of Isabelle.

A court would taken in to account of what Isabelle wants and because she is 14 nearly 15 a court will probably listen to her. As Isabelle has lived with Sarah and Chris all her life they won’t remove Isabelle as that is all she knows and because of her age she can legal leave next year.

But also the NSPCC have said they can’t intervene as no abuse has happened and because what Chris did in the uk wasn’t illegal he hasn’t broken the law. As all the girls are housed and physical well looked after they won’t meet the threshold for removal.

As emotional abuse and parental alienation is so hard to prove it is highly unlikely that anything will happen. So really her parental family are stuck, if they were to turn at the inghams house and demand Isabelle stay with them, Sarah could call the police as she legally has residency of Isabelle.

We all know how manipulative Chris and Sarah are from their vlogs. I can imagine this goes on behinds the scenes.

There isn’t much her parental family can do apart from keeping the lines of communication open

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When Sarah Ingham is living in her illusionary realm then yes he was abusive. In the real world I very much doubt it. How could anyone take her seriously when there’s so much evidence she’s a compulsive liar.
Also if he really was abusive how come she was quite happy for Isabelle to spend time with him before the allegations. Surely there would have been safeguarding involved too.

I believe something did go down when Chris was has outed, but we’ll never know.
Maybe he smacked Chris when allegations come out and they blackmailed him to keep away and isabelle is having theropy after witnessing or hearing about it because Chris and sarah lied about what happened and painted her dad as angry and isabelle couldn't cope.

Reactions: 6
It's quite possible. Chrissy Teigen chose which gender baby she wanted through IVF so it can be done... As horrible as it sounds, they had Jace just to keep the channel going. The girls were growing up and not as "cute". The amount they fawn over him is really sad because it seems like all the attention goes to him now.
All the attention, but no proper care

Reactions: 8
I've not watched the past few vlogs. Do they still say "see you tomorrow at 5pm"? Because if so, they really need to stop.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.