The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I firmly believe Isabelle Ingham is not the innocent and naive girl we all think she is! 😡
Isabelle Ingham in mo is just like her mother. Same attitudes , same arrogance.
We’ve seen this in her instagram videos, her behaviour in q&a’s. I don’t feel sorry for her or think she’s an innocent. She can give as good as she gets at school and is certainly capable of standing up for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tbh I use to read Jacqueline Wilson books when I was Esmes age and the topics in those were far more adult that twilight. Most of it will go over her head.

Reactions: 21
Boycott the alphabet? What on Earth is going on?
is this her already avoiding some work when it’s Jace’s turn to learn the alphabet!
996F95FB-5415-4A6C-AF71-398551CA1C10.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s lazy pretending to be in the know because those girls have her as a home tutor 🤣

I reckon she’s quite the bully at school and thinks she has status because of you tube 🤷🏻‍♀️
Correct ! Got it in one they all have a chip pm their should sort of dont you know who I am sort of thing !

No vlog tonight instead we are getting lots of inappropriate tiktoks !
Ohhh hi sarah as I know your catching up on here !

Reactions: 19
If you see the difference with Stacey solemans son he was saying baby Rex dada mama and other words don't now much of the age gap but what a difference in the two
Also Colleen Ballingers son Flynn. Im surw hes only 3 months older than Jace but he can name all the different types of builders truckers ect

Reactions: 8
Also Colleen Ballingers son Flynn. Im surw hes only 3 months older than Jace but he can name all the different types of builders truckers ect
It's a blooming shame Jace should be doing more than what he is doing

Even better cause lazy could get chocolate orange fingers haha diet just getting better haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen her stories? Just when you think there is no lower she can go, she’s going to wheel out sick people? You couldn’t write this stuff.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
My problem with the whole Twilight thing is how they seem to be advertising it, fair enough if they want to let Esme read the books, Im sure I read books that probably weren’t suitable for my age, the difference is, I wasn’t telling god knows how many young kids via YouTube how great they are. It’s all they seem to bang on about, Izzy’s read 10 books but just bangs on about Twilight, I’ve never read the books but the films in my opinion aren’t suitable for Esme or Isla, especially breaking dawn part 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

This is scary if lazy and creepy don't wacth what the kids put this could end up happening

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's a blooming shame Jace should be doing more than what he is doing

Even better cause lazy could get chocolate orange fingers haha diet just getting better haha
What`s the obsession with Cadburys and orange flavouring?:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.