The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle and that bleeping tongue sticking out pose - if she had actual friends, then at least she'd have someone who could tell her how stupid it looks

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I find the strange baby talk very odd. I don't know anyone that speaks to their children or babies like that. Especially every time they talk to him. If they aren't careful when he does start talking he will also speak like that. Children speaking the accent they are around so this could be his!
I find it weird too! They speak to him in the same manner as they spoke six months earlier, how will he learn?
The baby talk might be because they want ifam to view him as a baby for a longer time for the cuteness factor. Before Jace came along Isla, then 6 year old was their iddy biddy baby.
Since Creepy wants another kid and Lazy is not sure about it she probably talks to him in a baby voice and encourages 'girls' to do the same, just to keep him at the baby/needy toddler stage for bit longer

Maybe creepy wants to copy family fizz seeing how quickly they had their baby boy after Karma.🤷‍♀️

After izzy saying she's read all they big thick books she said I'm going to read this one again lol how boring is the holiday that your even thinking of doing that after just finishing the book shes such a liar like lazy
They spend £££ on useless things like those stupid electric scooters, second drone and paddle board but can't buy ebooks and read on Kindle🙄
of course that wouldn't look as good on camera as the girls reading a thick book.It is all a fake show when it comes to Inghams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I firmly believe Isabelle Ingham is not the innocent and naive girl we all think she is! 😡
She's just like Lazy and I've had that opinion since I saw that video of her calling her friend a bastard. It's no wonder she has no friends left.

Tbh I use to read Jacqueline Wilson books when I was Esmes age and the topics in those were far more adult that twilight. Most of it will go over her head.
Yes, there's some really nice books out there for girls her age. Some of th3e Sophie Mckenzie thriller series would be more suitable for her too.

Reactions: 7
Why does nobody tell Izzy that she looks ridiculous with the way she pulls her tongue out and pouts? I've a daughter and I'd tell her she looked an idiot if I saw her doing those poses.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly the reason why Creepy targeted her!

I wish there was some kind of legal action that could be taken against these degenerates who have been verbally attacking Jess. Last time I checked Cyberbullying was a crime and they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
How dare Sarah and Chris continue to allow these mentally deranged fans to attack an innocent girl especially after what that pervert has done! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
This makes me madder that Chris got away with it. His and Tyson Gardner's situation is so similar. Both caught massaging young girls and yet Gardners were forced to stop posting on YT and take a break from social media. They too have obsessed fans who still stand up for them like ifam.

Yet he had to face consequences (at least to certain extent) and yet how did creepy walked away freely? Yes jess was 16 still 16 is essentially a child.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Someone mentioned on the previous thread about the strange clip of Chris and the odd pauses he was taking. That was soooo strange and disconcerting
I haven't watched but could he be trying to stop himself coughing and sounding a bit weird because of it?

Reactions: 10
Delighted to see Izzy is back and focused on her GCSE TikTok, although not sure which GCSE is more important, TikTok or colouring in?
Don't forget she is also writing a book!!
Under the guidance of her 'very lot intelligent' mother and her step dad who knows 'all da codes'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does nobody tell Izzy that she looks ridiculous with the way she pulls her tongue out and pouts? I've a daughter and I'd tell her she looked an idiot if I saw her doing those poses.
it’s like miley cirus all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone just sent me this... grooming again? (Allegedly)
I’m sorry but why would she put herself in this position? Her husband has already been accused of grooming and she’s doing it to!!
Grooming can happen when there is a power differential within a relationship, which the abuser exploits for their own gratification. The law needs to change now. It’s not just sexual, it can be financial and any relationship where there is a power imbalance.
She really shouldn’t now put herself in the position of having private conversations with a vulnerable adult who quite clearly lacks capacity (another poster has stated all his activity is monitored by his mum due to conditions).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we have any idea where they are/heading to next?
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office currently advises British nationals against all but essential international travel. Including Spain and parts of Portugal.
We know they’ve never cared about the rules but why risk your families health.
They have said they’re not returning from France, any bets on where they may choose instead.
Spain banned all but non essential travel since July 27 and requires 14 isolation after visiting. You can bet they won’t follow those rules.
They’re hopping in and out of countries that have individual quarantine rules. I hope they know the rules otherwise pass the 🍿

Reactions: 15
I find it weird too! They speak to him in the same manner as they spoke six months earlier, how will he learn?
The baby talk might be because they want ifam to view him as a baby for a longer time for the cuteness factor. Before Jace came along Isla, then 6 year old was their iddy biddy baby.
Since Creepy wants another kid and Lazy is not sure about it she probably talks to him in a baby voice and encourages 'girls' to do the same, just to keep him at the baby/needy toddler stage for bit longer

Maybe creepy wants to copy family fizz seeing how quickly they had their baby boy after Karma.🤷‍♀️

They spend £££ on useless things like those stupid electric scooters, second drone and paddle board but can't buy ebooks and read on Kindle🙄
of course that wouldn't look as good on camera as the girls reading a thick book.It is all a fake show when it comes to Inghams.
Agreed!! If Isabelle is such an avid read then surely the first thing you'd do when travelling is buy her a Kindle! She can then download books whenever she needs a new one without having to find a store (I realise this doesn't work in Sarah's favour :rolleyes: ). Not only that but she can then read in bed, in the caravan, without disturbing anyone by needing a light on... also, does anyone know what happened to the keyboard that Esme was apparently so desperate for and received as a Christmas gift - I don't think we've ever seen it again? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so many ifam are unsubscribing after seeing the tiktok (jess’) looks like the karma is finally here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we have any idea where they are/heading to next?
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office currently advises British nationals against all but essential international travel. Including Spain and parts of Portugal.
We know they’ve never cared about the rules but why risk your families health.
They have said they’re not returning from France, any bets on where they may choose instead.
Spain banned all but non essential travel since July 27 and requires 14 isolation after visiting. You can bet they won’t follow those rules.
They’re hopping in and out of countries that have individual quarantine rules. I hope they know the rules otherwise pass the 🍿
So, as they've travelled through Spain and are now possibly in either Portugal or Gibraltar, they should now be in quarantine?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.