The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jess’ video is going viral now has 10k views! hopefully more people will wake up and realise what he’s really like

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look at the 989 views the TikTok of Izzy in the car has got compared to the thousands of views for the ones where she is dancing provocatively and in her swimsuit 🤢😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I cannot actually comprehend what the actual hell they are doing during a pandemic?

Also I heard somewhere travel insurance is affected in certain covid places soooooo they probably don't have any form of insurance cover either 🤦

Reactions: 21
Regarding Jace’s speech, I don’t have children but I’ve always thought it was around 2 years kids starts talking, apart from maybe a few words here and there (I’ve heard Jace say “up” and “car” and he seems like he knows what he is saying). He also seems to understand things that are said to him, I remember a few months ago at home they said to him go get your shoes and he walked off to the shoe box in the hall and brought them, idk I thought that was cute lol like I said I don’t have kids but I thought it was cool because I wouldn’t expect a 1 year old to understand so much. If he was over 2 years old communicating the way he currently does then I would think it’s a little strange and maybe he’s a bit behind.
But I do agree they’re not doing him any favors with how they have taught him all he has to do is point and say “uhh uhhh” a bunch of times and someone will guess what he wants

Reactions: 9

Whys the caravan in that weird position. Is she sat to the side in the back of the car or is it just me?

Reactions: 1
Babies/toddlers need interaction with those same age so they bounce off each other. Jace may not be behind in speech (& people deffo shouldn’t say they think he’s autistic) Because my little one is 4 months older than him and has just started coming on leaps and bounds in her speech. We talk to her though and interact with activities etc where as Sarah interacts when there’s a camera involved. She can’t be bothered to actually do anything to enhance him. Let’s not forget izzy is mothering him at the moment and let’s face it what hope has he got 🤣🤣
Yes I agree I am a preschool teacher. He will talk but they need to encourage him more.He needs constant interaction. Constant language. No pacifier! He seems to always be with it in his mouth. That will definitely delay his speech. Stop sticking him in front of the tablet watching that horrendous Peppa pig! He needs to be in some kind of playgroup as well. Lazy should be sitting with him, talking to him reading to him, pointing to pictures, asking him questions. But we all know that is not going on Children are like sponges and with the proper guidance they do learn. Along the way there could be some kind of speech delay but it's too early to tell. He never really babbled as a baby either. Really should be saying Mama or dada at this point. That's the only reason why I think there might be a delay. Definitely don't think he's autistic. I can spot that easily. He makes eye contact, shows emotion, engages. I just think it's a language thing because he's not given any reinforcement Time will tell...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot actually comprehend what the actual hell they are doing during a pandemic?

Also I heard somewhere travel insurance is affected in certain covid places soooooo they probably don't have any form of insurance cover either 🤦
if you travel to a country on the FCO list (so france, spain etc) your insurance is totally invalid. Unless you have the very specific insurance that regular joe doesnt really have access to. So even if they did have insurance it will no longer be valid

Reactions: 12
Delighted to see Izzy is back and focused on her GCSE TikTok, although not sure which GCSE is more important, TikTok or colouring in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't get this..
Is that from Lazy’s insta?

I’m guessing she’s begged some home schooling resources in exchange for a shout out.

And she means “boycotted”.
Looks like she could do with some help with literacy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Delighted to see Izzy is back and focused on her GCSE TikTok, although not sure which GCSE is more important, TikTok or colouring in?
I’ll have you know She’s only colouring in so she can release a colouring book like Mia Fizz 😂.
Who needs GCSEs when you can sell your “lifestyle” online , one colouring book at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.