The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, as they've travelled through Spain and are now possibly in either Portugal or Gibraltar, they should now be in quarantine?
I think its quarantine when you return to England, as far as I'm aware neither Spain or Portugal are making tourists quarantine.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but why would she put herself in this position? Her husband has already been accused of grooming and she’s doing it to!!
Grooming can happen when there is a power differential within a relationship, which the abuser exploits for their own gratification. The law needs to change now. It’s not just sexual, it can be financial and any relationship where there is a power imbalance.
She really shouldn’t now put herself in the position of having private conversations with a vulnerable adult who quite clearly lacks capacity (another poster has stated all his activity is monitored by his mum due to conditions).
He doesn’t live with his family .i think it must be some kind of sheltered accommodation We’re he lives he mentions support workers

Agreed!! If Isabelle is such an avid read then surely the first thing you'd do when travelling is buy her a Kindle! She can then download books whenever she needs a new one without having to find a store (I realise this doesn't work in Sarah's favour :rolleyes: ). Not only that but she can then read in bed, in the caravan, without disturbing anyone by needing a light on... also, does anyone know what happened to the keyboard that Esme was apparently so desperate for and received as a Christmas gift - I don't think we've ever seen it again? :unsure:
Can you see Esme and Isla walking around the estate when they get home with those shortle prams and dolly’s.
little Jace loved playing in the garden now he spends hours in a car seat.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He doesn’t live with his family .i think it must be some kind of sheltered accommodation We’re he lives he mentions support workers

Can you see Esme and Isla walking around the estate when they get home with those shortle prams and dolly’s.
little Jace loved playing in the garden now he spends hours in a car seat.
Those dolls havent even come in the caravan with them, Esme especially has really grown out of dolls now.

Reactions: 11
I find it very concerning aswell, at his age with 3 older sisters and both parents, constantly talking as their filming “everything” my niece was a chatterbox at his age, even tiny words all mumble jumbled by none the less they were words, all Jace knows is “ehh.” They all go on about how he says, meow and woof etc.. but when have we ever actually heard it ?...
definitely is some kind of developmental delay.
He’s only 17 months old. The boys in my family didn’t talk properly till gone 5 and they’re all top achievers as adults. It means absolutely nothing at this stage.

Reactions: 6
Do we have any idea where they are/heading to next?
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office currently advises British nationals against all but essential international travel. Including Spain and parts of Portugal.
We know they’ve never cared about the rules but why risk your families health.
They have said they’re not returning from France, any bets on where they may choose instead.
Spain banned all but non essential travel since July 27 and requires 14 isolation after visiting. You can bet they won’t follow those rules.
They’re hopping in and out of countries that have individual quarantine rules. I hope they know the rules otherwise pass the 🍿
Thats not right , it was the UK that banned non essential travel to Spain, and you need to quarantine once you come to the UK from spain. There is no quarantine period requirement for Brits entering Spain from the UK or EU and they are not banned from Spain. They shouldn't be there as their travel is non essential but they dont need to quarantine

Reactions: 10
Thats not right , it was the UK that banned non essential travel to Spain, and you need to quarantine once you come to the UK from spain. There is no quarantine period requirement for Brits entering Spain from the UK or EU and they are not banned from Spain. They shouldn't be there as their travel is non essential but they dont need to quarantine
I wasn’t trying to say they need to quarantine entering Spain or that they are banned from Spain. Just that they are conducting non essential travel and shouldn’t be

Reactions: 10
so many ifam are unsubscribing after seeing the tiktok (jess’) looks like the karma is finally here
Great news, but I am still seeing 1.31m on social Blade which is what they have been at for weeks! Can I ask where your info is from?

I wasn’t trying to say they need to quarantine entering Spain or that they are banned from Spain. Just that they are conducting non essential travel and shouldn’t be
They way it was typed read differently to me, sorry. I think they are hoping to be away long enough for the rules to change. But i can't see them changing any time soon. There is no way to get back from the UK without travelling through a country on the quarantine list

The TikTok were Isabelle is singing would you like to see me naked.
someone has posted “Bet Chris would”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
This isn’t correct, the accounts that are filed doesn’t show the profit and loss only the balance sheet. The £45k is actually the money that is owed to them (probably income which is due to them but hasn’t been received yet). The creditor amount is the money which they owe and is likely to be corporation tax, vat and PAYE. It’s normal to owe these at the end of a financial year. Small companies are not required to publish full sets of accounts therefore it’s unclear to see what they earn from a balance sheet.

I’m not sticking up for them as they make my blood boil and would love to see them fail but what they have filed at Companies house doesn’t look unusual.
Hi Steve 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boycott the alphabet? What on Earth is going on?
is this her already avoiding some work when it’s Jace’s turn to learn the alphabet! View attachment 214758
Shouldn’t it be “should the alphabet be boycotted”? Or is she already boycotting certain parts of it 😂 like seriously this witch thinks she can homeschool? Bet her own school reports said she was “too mentally impaired to live independently”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I just ask what happens if you miss the filing deadline will they get a fine surely this will catch up with them ?
hope this makes sense 🤦‍♀️😂
The initial failure to meet a deadline is usually the administrative obligation to file an annual confirmation statement has been missed, This automatically triggers ‘strike off’ the company procedure. It sounds dramatic but is resolved if the document is subsequently received so the strike off is stopped. Accounts are then within a defined timescale and any tax due is payable the following January. This is as accurate as my understanding remains, please remember this is the Inghams who rewrite history and ‘all da rules!.

Reactions: 12
With Gymnastics coaches being called out for Bullying and a Ballet teacher being investigated for grooming his female students isn't it time for Youtubers also to be investigated for abusing their positions and they could use Creepy as an example.

I don't think Jace's speech is delayed it's certainly not advanced but alot of children don't talk at his age.

As for the person that purchased those dolls prams they must be either gutted or feel extremely stupid for spending so much money for them not to even taken out of the boxes, the girls were to old for them anyway it was a silly and extravigent gift for girls of 8 and 11 who you don't even know.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think that really was a gift though? I assumed loaned by horse face so that slingham could up the ante in the gifted stakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously a 14 year old girl and the song lyrics you want to see me naked. Sorry but that is encouraging pervs and weirdos.

So inappropriate. I think odds on that Isabella gets pregnant by 16. Then they can film being a teen mum content.
Sorry this is probably an unpopular opinion but the kid really needs to think a bit harder about posting herself in provocative ways miming suggestive lyrics when she’s forced to cohabitate with a recognised and known groomer who pimps her out in a bikini for the weirdo dollar.
She’s almost 16 and while she might not be book smart, I don’t doubt she’s socially aware and aware enough to know what message she’s sending out

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.