The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people give the Minghams way too much credit saying this is for the views. I mean, why would the kiddie IFAM be enthralled by them being stuck in a layby like the tramps they are? Why would the ifam be all over their rustbucket finally giving up the ghost?

I dunno, I just think the simplest reason is the most likely. The incompetent fuckers failed to get their car serviced properly, haven't maintained it and used it to drag an oversized caravan loaded with tit. The engine couldn't cope and gave up. Occam's razor innit.
I agree

Reactions: 4
I think people give the Minghams way too much credit saying this is for the views. I mean, why would the kiddie IFAM be enthralled by them being stuck in a layby like the tramps they are? Why would the ifam be all over their rustbucket finally giving up the ghost?

I dunno, I just think the simplest reason is the most likely. The incompetent fuckers failed to get their car serviced properly, haven't maintained it and used it to drag an oversized caravan loaded with tit. The engine couldn't cope and gave up. Occam's razor innit.
Their Range Rover/Land rover should pull that van no problem. A family member had a new Range Rover (brand new) and going to Disney Paris pulling the same size van it broke down side of road. It was a Range Rover issue not a load issue and gave them a hire one to go on holiday. We used to tour Europe for 6 weeks when kids with parents and bikes were inside van too. I just think their jeep packed up. Our car has issues with manufacturer that it at times looses power from time to time and manufaturer still looking for an answer to it. It’s to do with a EGR sensor something to do with emissions, though they have done a recall and clean it out from time to time till they get a proper fix. Our car would go into limp mode too. Though if you go into limp mode and loose power I’ve been told not to drive and just stop and call the manufacturer to avoid further damage Though you need to read vehicle manual for proper amount of oil to top up with.

This! 🙌🏻 Youve got it bang on. Chris and Sarah are a nasty peice of work but they aren't clever to come up with all this.

Their car is fucked, thats the end of it.
Not necessarily. If it’s a limp mode issue like our car the manufacture has done temp fix. Ours is an emissions issue with the filter that gets cleaned until a proper part is found to be suitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It would be bleeping hilarious if when they get the shitheap back, they are travelling along when a wheel falls off the chavavan and it sails off the road down a steep incline. I never watch the Minghams, but I would actually tune in for that tit show :ROFLMAO:
You and me both!!
I'm cackling away like a loon, that would be absolutely PRICELESS!!
Chasing dreams and cara van wheels 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are most likely not going to Germany on this trip but I’d like to introduce Sarah and Chris to the term

“schadenfreude”

because that’s exactly what they’re serving tattlers for tea. We are being treated so well. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think there's a good chance they'll upload on time tonight, private video on the playlist. On another note, where was 'clever boy' at the end of last nights vlog, no sign nor noise from him, was he asleep in the back pack thing on Chris' back or did they leave him asleep in the cara van across the road?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the tattler’s theory they were stopped by police and deemed overloaded would it be feasible that as well as impounding the car they would remove the tow bar?
Regardless of what the reasons are for the five star car park and Michelin star cafe this is undoubtedly truly glorious. I do hope the garage and lovely local truckers cafe have good Wi-fi for the imbecilic clowns. These vlogs should be classic gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their Range Rover/Land rover should pull that van no problem. A family member had a new Range Rover (brand new) and going to Disney Paris pulling the same size van it broke down side of road. It was a Range Rover issue not a load issue and gave them a hire one to go on holiday. We used to tour Europe for 6 weeks when kids with parents and bikes were inside van too. I just think their jeep packed up. Our car has issues with manufacturer that it at times looses power from time to time and manufaturer still looking for an answer to it. It’s to do with a EGR sensor something to do with emissions, though they have done a recall and clean it out from time to time till they get a proper fix. Our car would go into limp mode too. Though if you go into limp mode and loose power I’ve been told not to drive and just stop and call the manufacturer to avoid further damage Though you need to read vehicle manual for proper amount of oil to top up with.

Not necessarily. If it’s a limp mode issue like our car the manufacture has done temp fix. Ours is an emissions issue with the filter that gets cleaned until a proper part is found to be suitable.

I think you're comparing apples and oranges there, to be honest. Their car isn't a brand new one, or even a particularly recent one. Plus they haven't maintained it very well if they haven't checked the oil in it for 18months or more, so it's not a huge leap to assume it's not been regularly serviced (whatever Ali G and the heffalump might try to claim)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I know this is in poor taste, but I see it as a possibility...

No one would be expecting there to be a feckless family of 6 sleeping inside that £30k caravan on a garage forecourt in a remote part of Spain. What if someone sees the caravan, comes back at night to steal it, and hooks it up to their vehicle with the Inghams inside and off they go 😬 😂
They`d soon drop it back again!One glimpse of the motley crew and they`d be back on that forecourt faster than sarah could say bargain!! :eek: :LOL:

They would bring them back the minute Sarah opens her mouth.
L@OL great minds think alike!!x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Engines Fucked !! 😂😂😂 £20k to replace!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

more than the price of the 10 year old car!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Can I just take a moment to send my condolences to the people of Spain for this evil that has been set upon them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.