The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people give the Minghams way too much credit saying this is for the views. I mean, why would the kiddie IFAM be enthralled by them being stuck in a layby like the tramps they are? Why would the ifam be all over their rustbucket finally giving up the ghost?

I dunno, I just think the simplest reason is the most likely. The incompetent fuckers failed to get their car serviced properly, haven't maintained it and used it to drag an oversized caravan loaded with tit. The engine couldn't cope and gave up. Occam's razor innit.
I'd hope they wouldn't do this to thier kids just for views.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on yesterdays vlog and I am absolutely pissing myself at it. What a fab holiday stuck in a car garage yard in the middle of Spain. Has to be the best part of their holiday so far 😂
We just need the entire chavavan to collapse, and then id be absolutely screaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1597841975262.png

Why go to Valencia

45bbf18cc4a51e4746a3fa48f6d72808.jpg

When you've got a disused helipad of dreams and the local attraction of a windmill with scuptures :LOL:

1597842234821.png

1597842506853.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It would be bleeping hilarious if when they get the shitheap back, they are travelling along when a wheel falls off the chavavan and it sails off the road down a steep incline. I never watch the Minghams, but I would actually tune in for that tit show :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not buying it! Everything is very calculated and I know they’re stupid, but NOT that stupid! Something isn’t right and it’s becoming more transparent. Of course the little ifam will believe anything the Minghams tell them because they’re...well brainwashed sheep!

Sarah now saying it’s not the oil and that they’ll explained in tonight’s vlog will have everyone on tenterhooks. They probably have the car back already.
Yip already at their dream destination.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold up, let me re write this so its actually truthful:

"Holidaying is our passion and something we only do to bring in the views. We are a very lazy, boring family who love to eat burgers, sit by pools and go to beaches at every opportunity we have. From jetting off to far away lands in the middle of a pandemic, to camping in our £30,000 family chavavan here in the beautiful English countryside, which we've only done once. We are a family that loves to complain, buy stupid amounts of tat and make memories together instead of sending our kids to school and giving them a proper education."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think the view of Chris on the low loader in the car was from when it originally broke down !! Lots of lies

Reactions: 12
I think some are giving their intelligence WAAAAAY too much credit.

I agree they are absolute liars but they are too showy and selfish to take multiple days out of their holiday deliberately and not only that they would have to ask the garage to stay outside and also tell them why.

I think they’ve fucked the car and that’s all there is to it really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I agree they are absolute liars but they are too showy and selfish to take multiple days out of their holiday deliberately and not only that they would have to ask the garage to stay outside and also tell them way.

This! 🙌🏻 Youve got it bang on. Chris and Sarah are a nasty peice of work but they aren't clever to come up with all this.

Their car is fucked, thats the end of it.

Reactions: 37
I noticed this! She also says "We can't really leave him" as though she was contemplating it! The bit at the end where she sticks her nose up though, I had to rewind it!
"We can't really leave him" Didn't think like that last year did you? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
About £400 from what I can find online, plus any additional costs but my guess is they will try and get the towing company to foot the bill if they think they broke the tow bar.
the tow bar is the absolute least of their worries.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I agree they are absolute liars but they are too showy and selfish to take multiple days out of their holiday deliberately and not only that they would have to ask the garage to stay outside and also tell them why.

Personally think they're making a drama out of their car braking down, my guess is they were parked up for 2 nights max, but that'll be enough to get the IFAM worried and wanting to tune in to see what happens next.

Reactions: 11
She is Spanish and perhaps I’ve not conveyed message right to her or translation been lost somewhere but that’s what she put across to me.
Guardia civil attend the highways in rural areas and would come out especially if their was a caravan involved. !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.