The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Chris goes back to the UK he better do his 2 week bleeping quarantine.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
He can’t - the other car only has 5 seats and he will require to quarantine for 14 days!!
He will make out it’s emergency travel. They use any loop hole they can.
Like someone else said he could buy another car in the U.K. or borrow someone else’s.
I don’t think they will let the small matter of legally required quarantine get in the way.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
All they need to do is fly Chris home, get him to fit a tow bar to the other car - if it doesn’t already have one- and take a ferry back to the nearest Spanish port.
I hope they don’t get Granny Jane, Sarah’s dad or Hi Steve to drive/ferry the car out to them. That would be incredibly selfish but that’s never stopped them before. It would be amusing if Chris’s brother somehow got persuaded to drive it. We’d finally see the lost legend of My Forever.
They can't do that. Chris would have to quarantine for two weeks.

If Chris goes back to the UK he better do his 2 week bleeping quarantine.
We will all make sure of it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I knew this would be tit but this is better than I could ever of hoped for
At the beginning of this euro chavavan trip part 2 , I wished the air con didn’t work
Then yesterday I wished the Old bangers engine would be completely dead
Magical Genie , My last wish is for me to win the euro millions 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thise ‘beans’ lazy got from the shop are not eaten whole, you have to eat the middle part from the shells 😂😂 backed up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
HAHAHAHAHA KARMA !!! that's what happens when you gloat about money and materialistic items.

Reactions: 37
How is it a smart plan for Chris to go back home and come to 'rescue' the kids and Sarah later? That would mean they will have to live in Spain for at least 3 weeks while he completes his quarantine and drives back?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
He will make out it’s emergency travel. They use any loop hole they can.
Like someone else said he could buy another car in the U.K. or borrow someone else’s.
I don’t think they will let the small matter of legally required quarantine get in the way.
But it’s not an emergency he’s going back out to continue their holiday and rescue the £30k caravan.

Reactions: 24
Haven't watched the Vlog but someone in the comments said drive to Gibraltar and get a 2nd hand UK car there - but would they need to quarantine when entering Gib from Spain?
Wish they wouldn't give them ideas, let them think of it themselves

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chris sounded like he was about to cry. Imagine the tension behind the scenes. Karma,we love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Did anybody notice the milka bars Esme and Isla were eating? Full big bars, biting into them like they’re just regular chocolate bars!
Jace screaming for food as per, as soon as he saw the box of chocolate he went wild! Box was opened and chocolate given to him to shut him up.
Creepy and Lazy can pretend all they like that they’re not sad, but I could see the fear in their eyes, they’re absolutely shitting themselves.
I can’t wait to see how they’re going to get themselves out of this one. Anybody else would just count their losses and go home, but no, hell no, not the mingham epic, family traveller, wild camping, god knows where they’re gonna tit, minghams 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
How is it a smart plan for Chris to go back home and come to 'rescue' the kids and Sarah later? That would mean they will have to live in Spain for at least 3 weeks while he completes his quarantine and drives back?
I bet the little creep won’t think he has to stick to the rules but his passport will show he is trying to travel again within the period abc hopefully he’ll get his comeuppance

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How is this going to affect Ingham Family Enterprise Inc. Co Limited's balance sheet - was the bag of spanners not a company asset? I bet they will purchase a new equally crap heap of shite but with a fancy badge and be able to off set that against the huge tax bill still owed!
The 7k value of their car is the first line. Without that propping up their accounts they are a very lot bankrupt.

Us Tattlers also suspected they blew their government small business grant on the chavavan. With accounts like these I cant see them getting car finance and presumably they need something big to tow the chavavan.

The real schadenfraude will come when they have to come up with a lie as to why they cant afford a new car and are forced to return home but STILL dont send the girls back to private school.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This act of karma is an absolute beauty. So far 2020 has been tit but creepy and lazy have made it better with their very own tit show 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Why won't they just accept the fact it's time to go home? You should never have gone in the first place, your car engines dead, just go home! I'd like to say they wouldn't be stupid enough to send him back for a new car and ignore all quarantine rules but they definitely are that irresponsible. Just give up!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Can someone please please please make Sarah say Jace is definitely a tattler, it was the only thing I could think when he was dragging her hair.

They are going to date up us tomorrow...??

We did not see Chris with jace on his back today, but we saw the backpack on the ground while at the store.

Are you so afraid that the police will get you, that you think they will be angry for Jace walking on their ramp Chris.

If I was this family I would try to figure out if there were someone in Spain with a english car or a towtruck that could tow the caravan for them to a port and get it shipped back to the UK. It would be cheaper than Chris flying back home picking up the other car and go back down to pick up the caravan and family (even if he did not have to quarantine for 14 days)

Reactions: 12
Creepy wouldn't be able to fly back as he would have to quarantine for two weeks and if lazy isn't there I'm sure he will pay a visit to the ibis on more than one occasion👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.