The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come to say 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Chasing dreams guys at a massive financial loss, youtube are not paying out as much on top of loss of views bet your glad you didn't move to disney dream house now 😂you'd be bankrupt

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is this going to affect Ingham Family Enterprise Inc. Co Limited's balance sheet - was the bag of spanners not a company asset? I bet they will purchase a new equally crap heap of shite but with a fancy badge and be able to off set that against the huge tax bill still owed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wow £20K ?! Is the car even worth it?
Lazy gloating about £30K Chavan and £2000 worth of scooters they won't even use much and then karma hits them with this 😅
Lazy is giving us the update because Creepy must be busy throwing mugs and mugs of coffee all over the Chavan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If chris flights home, he has to quarantine for 2 weeks because it isnt essential and emergency travel

• Haha
Reactions: 70
The Inghams really are a tit show aren’t they?! 🤣 I feel sorry for them kids I really do

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How is this going to affect Ingham Family Enterprise Inc. Co Limited's balance sheet - was the bag of spanners not a company asset? I bet they will purchase a new equally crap heap of shite but with a fancy badge and be able to off set that against the huge tax bill still owed!
Didnt someone say spanish cars don't have the sane tow bar as uk?

Reactions: 6
The potential for an ‘hilarious’ 1980’s-style sitcom is right there. Unable to pay for the repairs, they have to work in the garage to pay off the debt. Much hilarity ensues as they encounter all kinds of linguistic and cultural barriers. The most amusing aspect would be them asking ‘Work? Like, licheral work where you have to you know, work? Me no comprende.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Haven't watched the Vlog but someone in the comments said drive to Gibraltar and get a 2nd hand UK car there - but would they need to quarantine when entering Gib from Spain?

Reactions: 8
I can just see it now, the IFAM will start a GO FUND Me page for the poor poor Minghams 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
All they need to do is fly Chris home, get him to fit a tow bar to the other car - if it doesn’t already have one- and take a ferry back to the nearest Spanish port.
I hope they don’t get Granny Jane, Sarah’s dad or Hi Steve to drive/ferry the car out to them. That would be incredibly selfish but that’s never stopped them before. It would be amusing if Chris’s brother somehow got persuaded to drive it. We’d finally see the lost legend of My Forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If chris flights home, he has to quarantine for 2 weeks because it isnt essential and emergency travel
Exactly- he’s going to fly home then come and rescue everyone. Best scenario is they all fly home and pay for the caravan to be shipped back or he goes back to get it after 2 weeks!!

What does he thinks he can fly back to the UK go out and buy another banger and drive all the way back through the UK and France to get them in the middle of a pandemic when he should be in quarantine!!

This karma bus is amazing!!

All they need to do is fly Chris home, get him to fit a tow bar to the other car - if it doesn’t already have one- and take a ferry back to the nearest Spanish port.
I hope they don’t get Granny Jane, Sarah’s dad or Hi Steve to drive/ferry the car out to them. That would be incredibly selfish but that’s never stopped them before. It would be amusing if Chris’s brother somehow got persuaded to drive it. We’d finally see the lost legend of My Forever.
He can’t - the other car only has 5 seats and he will require to quarantine for 14 days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They should take the nuclear missile off the back of that tractor and hook the chavavan up to it instead.
Bullshit they had that heap of tit serviced because the first thing a Land Rover mechanic will look at is how much more oil than usual is pissing out of it

Reactions: 11
If he doesn't isolate we all need to report him for it. Not just to be dicks towards him but it's the right thing to do.

Reactions: 45
She called it a dodgeball again! 🙈 Curveball, life throws you a curveball

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.