The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike Chris and Sarah and their total lack of any real parenting skills I really can’t help but feel sorry for the children. They were promised beaches and pools and get a garage forecourt- what fun!!! I agree with some other comments on here that I’ve read that they should for once think of those 4 children and book into a hotel nearby!
I semi agree but those kids also need to learn that life isn't all 'rainbows and butterflys, it's compromise that moves us along'...in their case, a tow truck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if the car had broken down at all. Perhaps the police took it off the road for being overloaded and impounded the car. Because they had children they allowed them to have caravan towed to the next exit that turned out to be a little garage and truckers stop. Something is t adding up but whatever the truth is it’s hilarious they are stuck where they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1597839253040.png

:LOL: Just chuck in a horrific bridge collapse alongside being stuck forever :oops:

There's no good comments, just the odd spammy like this to have an amazing day.

And it's too wet for me today to check the oil in my car, not that I ever go on long journeys so probably don't do more than a few thousand miles a year between services.

• Haha
My friend lives in Spain. She says the police don’t attend a breakdown. Also that it’s more likely they were carrying out random roadside tests. If Chris couldn’t pay fine or was over drink drive limit, or not have appropriate requirements in car for travelling in Spain then car would towed away. They’d have 24 hours to claim it back!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Casa de Car Park
Restaurant

This little gem of a find lies adjacent to the motorway so is easily accessible. It offers a limited but inexpensive choice of foods and beverages. Please be understanding of this and refrain from requesting fresh, vegetarian or vegan dishes.

MENU
Crisps
Burger, chips, olives
Cheeseburger, chips, olives
Chilli burger, chips, olives
Double burger, chips, olives

Olives (small, medium or large). Can be served with a burger of your choice and chips

Selection of ice creams, hot and cold drinks.

Covid protective masks must be worn at all times and payment made prior to eating.
So Crisps and Olives all round then ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this was all planned for ... you guessed it views. The vlogs have got to be a number of days behind so we don’t really know what they’re up to. They know people are waiting for something ‘bad’ to happen so they’re just giving us something to talk about.
Also it seems to have worked seeing as their views on the recent vlog are slightly up.
Also think there's a reason why they're not always active on social media, very active on Monday, nothing yesterday and then active today again. Both Izzy and Esme uploaded on TikTok today which shows them at the car garage, personally think this is done intentionally to make the IFAM think they're still stuck there but are they really???

Reactions: 9
Casa de Car Park
Restaurant

This little gem of a find lies adjacent to the motorway so is easily accessible. It offers a limited but inexpensive choice of foods and beverages. Please be understanding of this and refrain from requesting fresh, vegetarian or vegan dishes.

MENU
Crisps
Burger, chips, olives
Cheeseburger, chips, olives
Chilli burger, chips, olives
Double burger, chips, olives

Olives (small, medium or large). Can be served with a burger of your choice and chips

Selection of ice creams, hot and cold drinks.

Covid protective masks must be worn at all times and payment made prior to eating.
They’ll think they’ve died and gone to heaven with that menu

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My friend lives in Spain. She says the police don’t attend a breakdown. Also that it’s more likely they were carrying out random roadside tests. If Chris couldn’t pay fine or was over drink drive limit then car would towed away. They’d have 24 hours to claim it back!
But why did he get to take the car on a test drive?

Reactions: 7
Didn't they say that the rear of the car was making a terrible noise on Creepy's test drive. I wonder if they've fucked the rear axle, from carting around all that weight!
Happy Holidays 🍹🏖🏞
Likely haven’t gotten any of the advisories from their last MOT In March sorted all the suspension joints were worn. I doubt they got the car a full serviced before they left but changed the 2 tyres that were going bald close to the legal limit. These 2 thickos likely are classifying their MOT as a full service.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope Sarah does one of her famous tours, I’m eagerly awaiting her fabulous review of the 5 star truck stop.

I mean perfect location next to a cemetery, excellent dining facilities and a disused helipad for all your illegal scootering activities.
I'll be looking out for it on Trip Advisor

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend lives in Spain. She says the police don’t attend a breakdown. Also that it’s more likely they were carrying out random roadside tests. If Chris couldn’t pay fine or was over drink drive limit, or not have appropriate requirements in car for travelling in Spain then car would towed away. They’d have 24 hours to claim it back!
The car was with them at the garage at first though because Chris got to take it out to test drive it, that's where the footage of him on the tow truck was from when it broke down again.

Reactions: 8
Also think there's a reason why they're not always active on social media, very active on Monday, nothing yesterday and then active today again. Both Izzy and Esme uploaded on TikTok today which shows them at the car garage, personally think this is done intentionally to make the IFAM think they're still stuck there but are they really???
I’m not buying it! Everything is very calculated and I know they’re stupid, but NOT that stupid! Something isn’t right and it’s becoming more transparent. Of course the little ifam will believe anything the Minghams tell them because they’re...well brainwashed sheep!

Sarah now saying it’s not the oil and that they’ll explained in tonight’s vlog will have everyone on tenterhooks. They probably have the car back already.

Reactions: 11
If that was the case then why was the car brought into the garage on a tow with creepy in it....that indicates that it had broken down. If it was impounded an released he would have driven himself and they would be on their way.
Also police/highways in any part of the world would attend if a broken down caravan was broken down on a busy road and was causing danger.

Reactions: 12
Also I don't know why a random garage would let them camp outside for a week if the car was fine but had been taken off them. The garage are only agreeing to this because they wanted business from them (and will likely overcharge because they can see they are desperate and have no other option but to repair the car).

Breakdown cover only covers small road side fixes and transport of car to garage and home so they will have to pay for any repairs
His insurers are gonna love him - claiming for a GoPro at the bottom of a French lake last year, a drone in the sea off the Scottish coast and now a clapped-out chav wagon in Spain 😅
He's so tight as well, I bet he's got the absolute minimum level of cover you can get away with

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think people give the Minghams way too much credit saying this is for the views. I mean, why would the kiddie IFAM be enthralled by them being stuck in a layby like the tramps they are? Why would the ifam be all over their rustbucket finally giving up the ghost?

I dunno, I just think the simplest reason is the most likely. The incompetent fuckers failed to get their car serviced properly, haven't maintained it and used it to drag an oversized caravan loaded with tit. The engine couldn't cope and gave up. Occam's razor innit.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.