The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they know the difference is: If you fall off a bike and your child is strapped to the back they will remain harnessed in. If you fall off a scooter while wearing your child there is a real possibility you are going to land on them...
That would require a brain. I don't think any of them have one between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh dear who told them that they are not compatible 😂View attachment 216409
Couldn’t they get the chavavan moved to a campsite on a low loader and them see the Spanish countryside following behind on the scooters? The local ‘restaurant’ could pack up some burgers to keep them sustained.
Surely no one in their right mind, even these circus clowns would stay for days in a car park. Allegedly they have a very lot of money - so no problem there. Sorted. 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing they may have to sell the chavavan in France, buy a new car which is ordered in to get home or they’ll fly home. Belongings will have to be attached to Creepy’s drone and sent back to Bradford that way?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
“It turns out, our car isn’t very popular here in Spain.“

Bit like you lot then 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder does Sarah know there's a few homeware shops down the street from them, I know its not B&M but they would tie her over until she can get 'proper' shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone find it odd last night when Sarah was telling her sad tales the way
firstly Isla pushed her face on camera then stood gorping into the lense, then part two of Sarah’s sad story Isabelle does same but with added pouting posing odd gurning and random thrusting dance moves 😂 those two cannot miss a bit of camera time.
isabelle at almost 15 is very immature. Calls herself sassy belle but she is entirely the polar opposite of that word. I think she seems stuck at around 11/12 years in all honesty.
I know some are feeling sorry for the kids, I don’t. These kids have had so much handed to them. Other less fortunate kids have literally had this rubbed in their faces daily, while ingham kids have had their noses in the air.
A good dose of reality will do them no harm. And if things do get difficult their very rich parents can book them all into luxury hotel compete will room tour can’t they 😂
I thought Izzy was really odd in this - not that I'd be caught dead talking to a camera for youtube, but if I was, I'd be livid if my daughter started prancing around in the background.

Reactions: 8
Putting the baby in a carrier and taking him on the scooter is the height of stupidity.

We haven't been seeing their meals lately. Is there maybe a very non-vegetarian reason for this perhaps?

What happened to the tow bar?

Why on earth wouldn't they have the caravan towed to the nearest decent camp site with a pool? Surely they'll hire a car? It's boiling hot, the kids are going to be miserable stuck in a car yard for god knows how long.

Reactions: 20
Can’t wait to read the girls review of this campsite as part of their homeschooling!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ohhhh dear who told them that they are not compatible 😂View attachment 216409

It was done before Scotland around the time they got the drive way jet washed .
Bugger the compatibility issue .. I’d be grabbing a roll of duct tape and smashing that thing on top and relying on the chains to keep it together 😂. These 2 twats would surely die if real life actually throat punched them 😂
I hope to god it was the entire engine control module that’s tit itself in that clapped out disco, rendering it completely useless

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It doesn’t sound like there’s a food shop nearby either, lazy might lose some weight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isabelles tiktok from 30mins ago suggests theyre still chasing their dreams outside the car garage 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I have to say my favourite part of the vlog is 18. 17 when Sarah is sucking on a wasps nest trying to convince herself it's OK to endanger her sons life on a scooter. "it's fine" nose rises into the air. That whole segment was erratic and I loved it!
I noticed this! She also says "We can't really leave him" as though she was contemplating it! The bit at the end where she sticks her nose up though, I had to rewind it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I also question them. Don't think its as bad as they made out and also got a funny feeling they won't be staying at the luxurious car garage campsite too long. Already moved on??
I think this was all planned for ... you guessed it views. The vlogs have got to be a number of days behind so we don’t really know what they’re up to. They know people are waiting for something ‘bad’ to happen so they’re just giving us something to talk about.
Also it seems to have worked seeing as their views on the recent vlog are slightly up.

Reactions: 6
Do truck stops in Spain do vegetarian food? Or will Captain Chris call an old pilot friend to bring pot noodles to the helipad?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't they say that the rear of the car was making a terrible noise on Creepy's test drive. I wonder if they've fucked the rear axle, from carting around all that weight!
Happy Holidays 🍹🏖🏞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.