The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they know the difference is: If you fall off a bike and your child is strapped to the back they will remain harnessed in. If you fall off a scooter while wearing your child there is a real possibility you are going to land on them...

• Angry
Reactions: 28
The individual servings of honey - i bet lazy got them from the truck stop/ restaurant - saw them setting upfor breakfast and helped herself.
That honey made no sense, she claims to have bought 12 little plastic pots for €3 but she refused to pay €6 (iirc) to buy a jar. It's the little things 😆

Why isn't Isla calling them out on the single use plastic, I thought she was all about saving the world - she even had a book on it 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So how legit is this really? They had a day off vlogging the day before to plan this debacle.
The amount of scheming from this pair knows no bounds.
I also question them. Don't think its as bad as they made out and also got a funny feeling they won't be staying at the luxurious car garage campsite too long. Already moved on??

Reactions: 11
Apparently they did service the car before they left ...
I’ve just looked at the vlogs between the nc500 and road trip and the 4-5 days they were at home Sarah was out in the car every day so when would it have gone in?!? My cars going in for a service and been told to Plan to leave it with them for the day

Reactions: 15
Before we get there can someone please confirm the rules on Thread Titles?

I imagine there’s going to be a few thousand on this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked at the vlogs between the nc500 and road trip and the 4-5 days they were at home Sarah was out in the car every day so when would it have gone in?!? My cars going in for a service and been told to Plan to leave it with them for the day
The car was serviced before Scotland it was done around the time the drive way was jet washed.

So they are going to have to order one in from the UK
That could take a while on its own without whatevers going on with the car.
It's only the electrics that different easily sorted ! .

Reactions: 5
Casa de Car Park
Restaurant

This little gem of a find lies adjacent to the motorway so is easily accessible. It offers a limited but inexpensive choice of foods and beverages. Please be understanding of this and refrain from requesting fresh, vegetarian or vegan dishes.

MENU
Crisps
Burger, chips, olives
Cheeseburger, chips, olives
Chilli burger, chips, olives
Double burger, chips, olives

Olives (small, medium or large). Can be served with a burger of your choice and chips

Selection of ice creams, hot and cold drinks.

Covid protective masks must be worn at all times and payment made prior to eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.