The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If chitty chitty bang bang can't be fixed I wonder what track from 'Now that's what I call funeral music' compilation Creepy will use?🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Getting in the caravan as they travelled down the motorway too. It’s illegal here. Does anyone know the Spanish law for that?

surprised they didn’t vlog that!
Not over in Spain especially since they are British in spain during a worldwide pandemic and it was the motorway guardia civil who told them to get in the caravan.

Reactions: 12
The karma is incredible and deserved. Just feel so sorry for the girls, going to be a boring difficult very hot week . if this isn't telling them to head home i don't know what will.

Reactions: 17
My hubby drove to my
Sisters in Switzerland a few years ago in his vw transporter on his own and broke down in France On the motorway about an hour from hers. He was towed off the motorway and slept in the van in the garage for the night then was towed to Geneva to the vw dealer. The van was there for over a week while they checked it over whilst he stayed at my sisters and skied every day. They couldn’t fix it as basically the engine had blown up so it was brought back on a lorry to the Uk. He didn’t have breakdown cover so the cost in the end was thousands ( his money not mine) can’t see them getting away with much less. Doubt they even have cover. Within a week they will be home!!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I know this is in poor taste, but I see it as a possibility...

No one would be expecting there to be a feckless family of 6 sleeping inside that £30k caravan on a garage forecourt in a remote part of Spain. What if someone sees the caravan, comes back at night to steal it, and hooks it up to their vehicle with the Inghams inside and off they go 😬 😂
Sorry for the poor taste Again like you said but if that happened they would soon put the bloody thing back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this is in poor taste, but I see it as a possibility...

No one would be expecting there to be a feckless family of 6 sleeping inside that £30k caravan on a garage forecourt in a remote part of Spain. What if someone sees the caravan, comes back at night to steal it, and hooks it up to their vehicle with the Inghams inside and off they go 😬 😂
They would bring them back the minute Sarah opens her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually surprised they vlogged the disaster for youtube, I bet Lazy is absolutely seething reading this tonight seeing us all take the piss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m actually surprised they vlogged the disaster for youtube, I bet Lazy is absolutely seething reading this tonight seeing us all take the piss 🤣🤣🤣
Good. Couldn’t happen to nicer people!

(Kids not included as this is all the fault of the parents)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I assumed they sent another pick up truck?
As the land rover was being winched on to the back of the tow truck the boot was that full of B&M tat the tow bar caught the floor and bent /broke.
The tow truck took the landrover on the back of the flat bed and towed the caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#verylotjealous
Me too its always been my dream to spend a week or more on at a garage forecourt, in a caravan, with no car to go out and about. And eat at a local truck stop every night. Realising that this is a thing makes me resent my family holidays of my childhood when we used to travel to local attractions or further afield, to see good stuff - I have spent the last 8 years taking hubby to places I loved as a child and more (he did not do family holidays). But realise now we should just be living the life stranded at a car garage parking lot! We have just holiidayed in the past, they are doing hard core vanlife traveling
-
We have missed out big time!! I am going to have to explain to hubby that We have been doing holidays all wrong, instead of going to Cornwall in a few weeks we need to consider a car park or maybe we could get a booking at our local quick fit carpark !! Now there is somthing to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As the land rover was being winched on to the back of the tow truck the boot was that full of B&M tat the tow bar caught the floor and bent /broke.
The tow truck took the landrover on the back of the flat bed and towed the caravan.
🤣🤣🤣 .I've not laughed so much since start of lockdown seeing that pair of idiots getting their just desserts! Also showing just how skint they are with not taking those kids to safety of a hotel. Those poor kids though. Shocking,shocking parents!

Reactions: 31
Isn’t it a really bad idea to SHOW and TELL possibly thousands of people that you are unwillingly stuck and stranded in the middle of a deserted car park with young children, a 30k caravan and all of your possessions (a handful of electric scooters to name a few)
Just like going on holiday, I would post after I have been and gone. I don’t fancy the idea of people knowing my house is empty.
I just do not understand the logic in disclosing your vulnerable situation along with video footage showcasing the area. Unless they have actually moved on since, which I doubt, it really is asking for trouble. Stupid foo’s.
The minghams house isnt empty.
It was when they did scotland but not now.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Not over in Spain especially since they are British in spain during a worldwide pandemic and it was the motorway guardia civil who told them to get in the caravan.
Research says it’s dangerous. How dangerous is it?
Would it be over loaded with them piled in it.

Reactions: 3
Do people think they will actually continue with daily vlogging without any content? Its got boring as it is (as IFam have been saying in the video comments) There will be nothing to show us, they can't show us eating and cooking now they have stopped eating meat, and there does't seem anything to do there. Daily electric scooter shots will be dire.
They should give it a break for a week till back on the road, after all they don't have to make videos do they 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.