The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget Chasing Dreams
What a dream being stuck in a car garage with kids that are going to get soooooo feed up ( only natural) and a creepy little man of a husband 🤮 oh well look on the bright side lazy maybe you have a chance to dye your Disgusting husband hair do us a a favour and give it a bloody good wash while your at it 😂😂😂🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The car has had enough of towing a 30k van 🤣 inghams I'd say best make plans for home. Get grandparents do food shop
Go home stay in home for 2 weeks
Get your girls ready for school
Sitting in a,garage forecourt for foricible the poor kids . Thanks europe you have been a blast 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The car went into ‘limp mode’ 😭😭😭 Sounds like a description of Lazy and Creepy’s parenting!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The car has had enough of towing a 30k van 🤣 inghams I'd say best make plans for home. Get grandparents do food shop
Go home stay in home for 2 weeks
Get your girls ready for school
Sitting in a,garage forecourt for foricible the poor kids . Thanks europe you have been a blast 😀
I think the car said 'no, hell no'

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Agreed!! If Isabelle is such an avid read then surely the first thing you'd do when travelling is buy her a Kindle! She can then download books whenever she needs a new one without having to find a store (I realise this doesn't work in Sarah's favour :rolleyes: ). Not only that but she can then read in bed, in the caravan, without disturbing anyone by needing a light on... also, does anyone know what happened to the keyboard that Esme was apparently so desperate for and received as a Christmas gift - I don't think we've ever seen it again? :unsure:
Must probably shoved in the garage with all the Alibaba crap as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh you Guys are the best entertainment Tattllers. O was an hour early for work, and the time just flew by reading here.
questioncomes to mind
Why are Isabelle not in the thumbnail??
chris actually had a mask on alone in his own car. Was the reason Chris was not allowed in the truck actually the smell not the Corona.
did Chris donate some grease to the garage in hope of getting an amazing bargain on the repairs

And why the heck can Sarah not wear a dress that goes Lower than her butt

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys you are on fire tonight 🔥
I can’t stop laughing at the snarky comments. 🙃
This vlog should win some kind of award for living their best life in a KwikFit forecourt. 😉😀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh dear they are going to have to use toilet etc in new caravan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Plus nowhere to empty the loo, hope it doesn't overflow. Mind you with their diet I can't imagine that they're that regular so they might get lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello I’m new to this thread. I just have to say I can not believe this family are still on youtube,a creepy perverted dad Chris lazy and don’t give a toss Sarah and spoilt kids!

Reactions: 24
Her boobs can help her hold the handlebars and then she can hold Jace in her arms...
She needs a decent bra, could see she was wearing an unsupportive crop top thing again (the name I cant think of for some reason) she would look slimmer too if she did

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it a really bad idea to SHOW and TELL possibly thousands of people that you are unwillingly stuck and stranded in the middle of a deserted car park with young children, a 30k caravan and all of your possessions (a handful of electric scooters to name a few)
Just like going on holiday, I would post after I have been and gone. I don’t fancy the idea of people knowing my house is empty.
I just do not understand the logic in disclosing your vulnerable situation along with video footage showcasing the area. Unless they have actually moved on since, which I doubt, it really is asking for trouble. Stupid foo’s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh my god. I might have to watch this one. Just caught up and it's been the funniest 15 minutes of 2020 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We have a house on the coast quite near there. Would cost about €100 to get there in a cab. We haven’t been there since February half term because... pandemic. We feel quite guilty about it sitting empty and if they were nicer and less selfish people with a good reason for being stranded in Spain, I’d be inclined to let them know how to get in so they could get their car couriered to them when it was ready. But nah
Hey lazy and dipstick see above.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it a really bad idea to SHOW and TELL possibly thousands of people that you are unwillingly stuck/stranded in the middle of a deserted car park with young children, a 30k caravan and all of your possessions (a handful of electric scooters to name a few)
Just like going on holiday, I would post after I have been and gone. I don’t fancy the idea of people knowing my house is empty.
I just do not understand the logic in disclosing your vulnerable situation along with video footage showcasing the area. Unless they have actually moved on since, which I doubt, it really is asking for trouble. Stupid foo’s.
Yes! When ever I see anyone post they’re on holiday for any length of time I always think why post that you’re house if free and empty. They’re really so stupid that they would do that. Just shows they don’t have a brain cell to rub between them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.