The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people think they will actually continue with daily vlogging without any content? Its got boring as it is (as IFam have been saying in the video comments) There will be nothing to show us, they can't show us eating and cooking now they have stopped eating meat, and there does't seem anything to do there. Daily electric scooter shots will be dire.
They should give it a break for a week till back on the road, after all they don't have to make videos do they 🤷‍♀️
I think that’s why the views have gone down. I mean over a million subscribers and struggling for views in terms of a big channel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 .I've not laughed so much since start of lockdown seeing that pair of idiots getting their just desserts! Also showing just how skint they are with not taking those kids to safety of a hotel. Those poor kids though. Shocking,shocking parents!
Shame the nearest Ibis is in Valencia! Chris could of used his ALL card and redeemed some points .........save on Penny's

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn’t it a really bad idea to SHOW and TELL possibly thousands of people that you are unwillingly stuck and stranded in the middle of a deserted car park with young children, a 30k caravan and all of your possessions (a handful of electric scooters to name a few)
Just like going on holiday, I would post after I have been and gone. I don’t fancy the idea of people knowing my house is empty.
I just do not understand the logic in disclosing your vulnerable situation along with video footage showcasing the area. Unless they have actually moved on since, which I doubt, it really is asking for trouble. Stupid foo’s.
It would've happened with the car last week. Fixed now and on their merry way and parked up at the next destination!

Reactions: 9
What the hell are they going to eat? With there only being a truckers cafe down the road? There will be no veggie stuff there unless they live on share bags! Isn’t it funny how they’re not showing us any meals they’ve eaten? Me thinks they’re all back on the meaty burgers! And have been for a while! Vegetarian me arse!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 🍔🍖🥘🥩🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She needs a decent bra, could see she was wearing an unsupportive crop top thing again (the name I cant think of for some reason) she would look slimmer too if she did
She's a young woman if I can say that and has the body of a 65yr old. No offense to 65 yr old women out there. Her boobs are at her waist.. I've never seen a woman of her age with such droopy boobs. I'm a lot older and mine are not droopy at all thank god.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm still laughing and I watching the vlog hours ago. Ultimate holiday destination. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do people think they will actually continue with daily vlogging without any content?
I think the school and reading books will be discussed at length, Jace will eat and point at stuff, and somebody is bound to fall off a scooter sooner or later. It'll be dire but that's never stopped them before.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we can safely say that the caravan's aircon is definitely broken and she lied about it being fixed now, right?

Surely in their precise situation now, you'd rather hang out inside the caravan with the aircon rammed right up, TV on, sitting at tables, lying down on a bed etc? Instead they weirdly prefer to sit outside on camp chairs on a garage forecourt on a busy main road.

I'm starting to wonder that not only is the aircon broken, but maybe Jace took a big tit on the caravan floor and it now stinks beyond high heaven in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you reckon Sarah has Google Translated into Spanish ‘Is this truck stop part of Eat Out to Help Out?’ as they may be there a while?

I’m not surprised the views are up, I’ve watched it 4 times now. It’s absolutely hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think Sarah mentioned they had break down cover but I don't think that will cover them for Chris putting 6 litres of rapeseed oil in the engine will it? If you do something daft I think you have to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Surely you would have your car serviced before setting off on a super duper adventure round Europe towing a massive caravan.

Reactions: 23
Gotta say it......
Gotta say it......
Oh duck this. This is hilarious.
Couldn't have happened to a couple of nicer cunts. Just a shame about the kids.....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s ironic that karma obviously looked at all those #vanlife inclusions and thought wish granted ,. They’ve got the van, minus a car because that disco is totally fucked if it’s drinking a litre of oil an hour, and nothing to do but live in it 😂

Next title will be OMG TEEN IN BIKINI @ DODGY MIGUELS MUCHOS CHEAP & GENTLY THRASHED USED VEHICLES YARD!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The car park would be the perfect arena for Creepy to pull this whole debacle back, and regain the respect of those mechanics and truckers, by pulling off some stunts on his roller boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Isn’t it a really bad idea to SHOW and TELL possibly thousands of people that you are unwillingly stuck and stranded in the middle of a deserted car park with young children, a 30k caravan and all of your possessions (a handful of electric scooters to name a few)
Just like going on holiday, I would post after I have been and gone. I don’t fancy the idea of people knowing my house is empty.
I just do not understand the logic in disclosing your vulnerable situation along with video footage showcasing the area. Unless they have actually moved on since, which I doubt, it really is asking for trouble. Stupid foo’s.
They are days ahead and I don't think they are really that known is Spain.

Yes! When ever I see anyone post they’re on holiday for any length of time I always think why post that you’re house if free and empty. They’re really so stupid that they would do that. Just shows they don’t have a brain cell to rub between them.
Also invalidates your house insurance

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.