The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if they can set up the awning? otherwise it’s gonna be cramped in the caravan with all the tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a young woman if I can say that and has the body of a 65yr old. No offense to 65 yr old women out there. Her boobs are at her waist.. I've never seen a woman of her age with such droopy boobs. I'm a lot older and mine are not droopy at all thank god.
I’m fast approaching the aforementioned 65 year old woman and can thankfully confirm my titties remain quite pert and have not acquainted with my knees yet. I would be devastated if this encounter happened in the near future . Eighty plus will be too soon for this degradation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I for one, am absolutely delighted for the Ingham Family, they can now proudly admit to being 'travellers', I do believe they were hoping to become part of a 'youtube' part of 'travellers' but have found themselves part of another type of the travelling community that just park up at the side of the road. Izzy, Thelma from Liverpool is awaiting your call.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So lett us come up with some good vlogcontent for the stranded family for this week Or good clickbait.

Father of Four finally tells the truth!!
Creepy confess that he Sneaked out when he was supose to Edit one late night and ate three cheeseburgers.

Teenage daughter got the chock of a lifetime.
Isabelle was alone in the cafe stalls when she saw a spider the size of a small horse in the roof over one of the other stalls.

It will probably also be a vlog off their nighttime routine and the sleepingarangements that hundrede of Ifam have asked for.

I could also go for a few good rants. We will Get a lot of either sad or chock Dave thumbnails all in bikinis and probably all from last weeks vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will be waiting longer than a few days for any resolution to the car mess. She even said herself that it's not a popular car in Spain which will add to delays. Surely looking into getting the caravan towed to a site or finding somewhere to stay while they wait, might be better than having those children and a baby by the side of a main road in the boiling heat. Whatever about the parents their kids don't deserve this. Creepy has no problem shelling out for a drone, at the drop of a hat, scooters and paddleboards but won't pay for somewhere to stay in an emergency.

Reactions: 30
Oh no, what's happened today. Seems I have a lot to catch up on!
Dream of all dreams tonight, no rant to even compare, in short the old bangor (not Sarah) broke down and they are chasing the dreams living in the tin can at at garage in the middle of nowhere, having to use the electric scooters to go to the nearest truck stop but the refer it to authentic spanish restaurant. Seriously give them the money and watch - I've been laughing for hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So how legit is this really? They had a day off vlogging the day before to plan this debacle.
The amount of scheming from this pair knows no bounds.

Reactions: 10
Do you think they’d booked and paid for where they were meant to be turning up that night if they hadn’t broke down?

Reactions: 5
The individual servings of honey - i bet lazy got them from the truck stop/ restaurant - saw them setting upfor breakfast and helped herself.
Absolutely. Thieving witch. I saw a woman pull 2 polythene sandwich bags out of her handbag at a table in a motorway services restaurant, thrust one bag at her husband, nodded at the containers of sugar and hissed, "Get them for the caravan!"
Pathetic. Petty. 100% Lazy grabbed handfuls of honey portions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If I was Sarah Id cut my losses and get a flight home with the kids and leave Chris to sort the mess out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think the garage will regret giving them electricity when they see their bill for charging 5 scooters up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have to say my favourite part of the vlog is 18. 17 when Sarah is sucking on a wasps nest trying to convince herself it's OK to endanger her sons life on a scooter. "it's fine" nose rises into the air. That whole segment was erratic and I loved it!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The ironic thing is that if there hadnt spent all that tit on scooters they will never use again once home, they could of had a nice week away in a hotel somewhere while their car gets fixed. Its going to be way more than a few days fixed as well.
The fact that their trying to big it all up as well, lets face it, there f*cking LIVID!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't drive and know nothing about cars, but wondering if the caravan being so overweight with shite may have something to do with the car breaking down?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.