The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much time are they going to spend in isolation when they come back . Drives me insane they are travelling around totally aware about coronavirus but they care about views and not about the safety of there children unless parents trying to run away from covid and fail to put a mask on properly but oh well if they get coronavirus they wont have to use click bate anymore

Reactions: 13
As much as this delights me to see Sarah and Chris get their karma. Those kids do not deserve that. So I hope for their sake it’s sorted soon 💕
I’m sorry but the kids have had enough holidays to last a life time ! About time they got a dose of reality !! tit happens !!

Reactions: 44
It shows Chris and Sarah don’t care for anyone else apart from Chris and Sarah. They don’t care the the safety and health of their own kids and the rest of the world. It’s like they think the world revolves around them. They’re showing signs of being unwell and showing signs of coughing etc. They should all be in England self isolating.

Reactions: 29
Yes! When ever I see anyone post they’re on holiday for any length of time I always think why post that you’re house if free and empty. They’re really so stupid that they would do that. Just shows they don’t have a brain cell to rub between them.
Could his parents be at the house? Or maybe it's up for imminent repossession or for rental?

Reactions: 6
And why the heck can Sarah not wear a dress that goes Lower than her butt
I had a housemate at uni who was rather on the large side.
She used to primarily wear very short tunics/dresses with leggings underneath. Only if she bent over for any reason, the top would move halfway up her bum and the leggings would go see through 🤢

Maybe the longer versions of Lazy’s clothes cost more.
We know how much she likes a bargain!

• Haha
As much as this delights me to see Sarah and Chris get their karma. Those kids do not deserve that. So I hope for their sake it’s sorted soon 💕
tbh - the kids will probably have some of their best memories from it - not being forced to sit in a car for hours... having to find fun in different ways. Idk I feel like if I was them looking back I’d be thinking ahh that was a laugh... my parents would probably disagree and say it was a nightmare.
when I was younger we moved house but something happened the day we were getting our keys and long story short we were stuck with no where to go for a long weekend. We had no clothes. Because everything was packed away and We were staying on the floor of different family and friends and my memory is that it was a bit of an adventure whereas my parents said it was a nightmare! Wondering if we’d get the keys come the following Tuesday. (we did thankfully)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Same 😂😂😂😂

this whole situation has actually made my week - please let it be the head gasket that’s gone 😂

what kind of absolute morons go on a trip like this and don’t think to get the car checked over for a service before they leave?!

bleeping bellends.
Who pulls that big a caravan, load with so much tit, with a Land Rover. We had a caravan that slept 6, not loaded to the max and we pulled it with a 2 ton truck with a boost. We didn’t take it through mountains or would of gotten a bigger truck. I realize things are different in the US, but it usually is somewhere on the car how much weight it can pull.

Reactions: 19
Haha 😹😹 poor car gave the hell up kinda fell sorry for the kids being parked at the garage waiting for the car to be fixed only good thing is the CCTV

• Haha
The vlogs have been so boring 💤 😴
But now it’s suddenly got interesting ! 😂😂
Why the constant need to be spending hours in the car traveling and now they have worn the car out 😂😂
There is no way I would sleep on a garage forecourt in a caravan in the middle of no where with my children !! Anything could happen ! So dangerous ! Just hire a car and book a hotel somewhere !
This is turning out to be the Chavavan holiday of dreams 😂😍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Chris virtually handed over the Lego sponsorship to someone else after his appalling behaviour at his daughter's Lego event . No bigger egotistical twit that managed to fall flat on his face than Chris Ingham, and he still doesn't get it. Such a narcissist.

View attachment 215642
Look at him! Absolute dick head!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know this is in poor taste, but I see it as a possibility...

No one would be expecting there to be a feckless family of 6 sleeping inside that £30k caravan on a garage forecourt in a remote part of Spain. What if someone sees the caravan, comes back at night to steal it, and hooks it up to their vehicle with the Inghams inside and off they go 😬 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
So they traveled over 500 miles the day before but they are stuck only 100km from valencia where they were near on the last vlog 🤣 Bet it's the head gasket that's gone. Why not just get can towed to a site near by?? Excuse me while I pmsl 🤣🤣
My thought was head gasket. I had a head gasket go on a car nearly 15 years ago, it was a Vauxhall and I was 120 miles from home working at another branch (i did a lot of mobile work and did have buisness insurance) the local dealership quoted me £600 to be towed home so I chose to catch a train and let them do them do the work. They quoted £1300 (15 years ago) my brother had a landrover at the time and any problem he needed to get fixed cost 2-3 times what the same problem in an average car!! My initial thought was head gasket as they have never put oil in that car and cooked the engine, smoke is coming out the back as every thing is hot and dry and then bathed in oil so burns!! Not the case with my problem as the thermostat failed (car not used in months due to major surgery - but had just passed mot a week before)!! Head gasket work took 2 weeks!!

This is going to be costly (have they agreed to have the work done without quotes if so they could be looking at more than the value of the car) they may be better off buying another car. My car cost more than the book value to repair the gasket but I loved her and she did another 6 years of service. Omg I really hope it is the head gasket or worse!!

They could have compleatly ruined the engine through lack of basic maintenance the dipsticks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm going to just say it - him on that tow truck beats even 'Hostage Partridge'.

If this was on telly, it'd be the best comedy ever written.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m not surprised the car broke down though... it looks like a bloody tank! I doubt they thought about the possibility of their car breaking down during their travelling tour of campsite swimming pools.

Will have no backup plan!

Reactions: 22
The individual servings of honey - i bet lazy got them from the truck stop/ restaurant - saw them setting upfor breakfast and helped herself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.