The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy said it'll be good for them to wind down this week. Wind down from what? Youve done eff all!!
If that place is a working garage I bet thiers going to be no lie ins, customers in and out so won't be able to take over and set up camp...

Hardly a relaxing week

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Chris honestly on an electric scooter carrying Jace in a backpack?
Is this child endangerment pt 2 or something??
And this is the same family who didn’t want to be towed down the motorway in their chavavan as there are no seatbelts 🙄 the mind boggles doesn’t it.

• Wow
Who knew are euro road trip could get any better than this . This year so far we’ve had the enjoyment of the flood , the no ac and now this . it couldn’t get any better what’s next ? We’ve even had the enjoyment to seeing sweaty on a scooter what could possibly go wrong now ? 😂
I nearly died when the tow truck pulled up with creepy waving out of the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I nearly died when the tow truck pulled up with creepy waving out of the window.
Same 😂😂😂😂

this whole situation has actually made my week - please let it be the head gasket that’s gone 😂

what kind of absolute morons go on a trip like this and don’t think to get the car checked over for a service before they leave?!

bleeping bellends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If
Sounds like automatic gearbox has gone, from hard towing. Land Rovers - especially older ones are prone to it. Awful cars, will never have another one.
If that’s the case how much will that cost them 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha they really should just give up on holidays, always a drama in one way shape or form, I am living for this week now! 😂
It feels like ever since the allegations and these luxury sponsored holidays stopped, the drama has been following them like a bad smell. Remember Australia. What I would call a holiday of a lifetime. They traveled during their winter and ended up in some some hotel popular with with backpackers and still only ended up visiting beaches and pools. But I guess the highlight was Creepy was detained at customs and we got his poor me pity party speech live from the dingy basement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My husband is a mechanic, we’ve also got a Range Rover so similar engine he said it’ll be about £8000 depending of what exactly has gone wrong (tried telling me and mentioned hydraulics Or something but I wasn’t listening 🤣) I said they said it would be about a week and his response was ‘yea and rest’ sounds like they’ll be living there best life, so jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Tonight's vlog has been my favourite ever, bar none. They're stuck in a garage car park all week, scorching hot, no beach, no pool, nowhere to go shopping, no transport apart from the scooters and it's going to cost them an arm and a leg. Oh dear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
My husband is a mechanic, we’ve also got a Range Rover so similar engine he said it’ll be about £8000 depending of what exactly has gone wrong (tried telling me and mentioned hydraulics Or something but I wasn’t listening 🤣) I said they said it would be about a week and his response was ‘yea and rest’ sounds like they’ll be living there best life, so jealous!

Thank you, really interesting.

It can barely be worth that, but they're stuck because they need it to tow the caravan. Twitter are saying it has 110,000 miles on the clock

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If

If that’s the case how much will that cost them 🤦‍♀️😂😂
About £400 from what I can find online, plus any additional costs but my guess is they will try and get the towing company to foot the bill if they think they broke the tow bar.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m about half way through and had to stop because I’m laughing so much. Not even laughing at them but at the entire thing! It’s like a Ricky gervais mocumentary. How do they do this with a straight face??? WTF was Chris wearing a mask 😷 driving his own car? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who’d have thought this would be the cause to their bankruptcy? 🤣 totally wrong that they are putting the kids in this situation though. It doesn’t seem safe at all. I can imagine they feel so scared at night.

• Sad
This is very funny - I see a lot of fellow tattlers have mechanic husbands - as do I!

In fact he even worked at JLR in various roles inc research and development - and even he’D never bloody buy one 😂

It’s such a status car - whereas those in the know, KNOW that they aren’t worth the cash.

What a shame creepy and lazy -LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
About £400 from what I can find online, plus any additional costs but my guess is they will try and get the towing company to foot the bill if they think they broke the tow bar.
What I can’t understand is if the tow bar was broken how did they get towed along the motorway and back to the garage.🤔

As much as this delights me to see Sarah and Chris get their karma. Those kids do not deserve that. So I hope for their sake it’s sorted soon 💕
Those kids don’t deserve to be dragged from country to country during a pandemic either. Personally I’m hoping the car can’t be repaired and if it can it costs them an arm and a leg

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.