The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they going to do if the car is irreparable? 🤣🤣

I have also never known anyone over fill an engine with oil and not only that, the prat in a hat then let them tow the car on to the lorry whilst still connected to the caravan 🤣🤣 what an absolute dumbass. Bet he was 'licherallly fewwwmin' all day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My reaction to the latest vlog:

It’s been a long long time since I’ve last posted but boy oh boy I just had to say something.
They’ve gone from being the most smug, stuck up chavs that are risking not only their own family’s health but anyone they encounter along the way too by going from country to country in the middle of a pandemic. They’re spending thousands of pounds on useless junk and rubbing it in people’s faces and now they’re car-less and stuck in the middle of f**k knows where without a pool in site. A bill of at least a grand coming their way surely, couldn’t of happened to a nicer pair! Something always happens to them on holiday and I’m all for it, karma is a witch isn’t it?

We’ve just had our holiday cancelled, something that took us a long time to save up for and was booked way before COVID but we were practically praying that it wouldn’t go ahead. Why? We’re in the middle of a pandemic and in the U.K. we were never even out of the first peak to begin with! Nobody should be going on holiday, I don’t care if country’s have been allowing it, it’s not a wise decision at all. Now look, some country’s are looking to shutdown again because of the increasing numbers. We won’t even be going on a holiday in the U.K.. it’s a silly choice and sadly most people will have that same idea. We will not be contributing to the thousands that are being pictured huddled on a beach together.
Holidays can be rebooked, we won’t be like this forever, they can wait. People’s health cannot. I can’t stand to see people be so selfish and blasé about it all.
Then you have Lazy going around with symptoms from country to country and not even wearing a mask that covers up her bloody nose! Just stupid.
I’d say, just get COVID then but that’s not how it works, they could put so many others at risk.

The amount of money they’re wasting, surely it’d be cheaper & a lot easier to just book hotels in places they want to go to?! They spent 400 on just a fridge alone that I couldn’t believe. So much money on the caravan, food, tolls & petrol. I’m glad it’s their money they’re throwing away.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just told my hubby, he said I know they are stupid but they really are that stupid that you wouldn’t maintain an older Land River like that, you are looking at thousands to fix it probably 😂
I know it's going to cost a very lot of cash money - can they even afford it?

Reactions: 10
This is going to cost them all an absolute fortune :D :D

I think they were heading for the Algarve.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They really will feel the full force of the law if they continue with those electric scooters and dont follow the rules 😂😂 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ twits....
Shhhhhhhh 🤫😜 ........................You ride those scooters Inghams!!!! Ride like the wind! Ride them Aaaallllll over da place 🤟🏼
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lazy said it'll be good for them to wind down this week. Wind down from what? Youve done eff all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m absolutely living for this tit show! Ngl, I’m also shitting myself that my car oil is low. It’s on my to do list tomorrow 🤣
I think all tattlers will be checking their oil now,prepare for a worldwide shortage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i thought they were vegetarian
Only when it suits them, they've not shown much in the way of food recently. I bet that truck stop does little in the way of vegetarian cuisine.

Every thing that comes out of Lazy's mouth is a lie - i'm willing to bet most that goes in her mouth is also a lie.

Reactions: 25
Sarah saying how it was so quiet as it was siesta time, and then all you could hear was their screaming at the top of their voice on the scooters.

They think the garage are being so nice letting them stay and hooking them up to electricity. Wouldn't be surprised if they are charged for it at the end of the week, they've already shown they don't understand anything that's been said.
They probably will make them pay for the electricity when they realise they have been charging 5 scooters 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who knew are euro road trip could get any better than this . This year so far we’ve had the enjoyment of the flood , the no ac and now this . it couldn’t get any better what’s next ? We’ve even had the enjoyment to seeing sweaty on a scooter what could possibly go wrong now ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What are they going to do if the car is irreparable? 🤣🤣

I have also never known anyone over fill an engine with oil and not only that, the prat in a hat then let them tow the car on to the lorry whilst still connected to the caravan 🤣🤣 what an absolute dumbass. Bet he was 'licherallly fewwwmin' all day!
we had a similar problem a few years ago with our car whilst towing our caravan. We’d had the car and caravan services prior to leaving but our car developed a fault. We were close to a ford garage in France who looked at the car and thought they knew the problem. We paid and set off the following day.
a week later the same happened. We called green flag equivalent who towed us to the docks at Calais and got us on an earlier ferry. When we got off, they were waiting for us. The car was lifted and we towed the caravan behind the wagon.
Fortunately we were at the end of the holiday so didnt miss out.

Reactions: 12
Really hope they have to go home early somehow and hope it is really expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.