The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Sarah cares about izzy acting provocatively. As Sarah says all publicity is good publicity as I think they want Izzy to be some kind of teen model even if it means she has to stick her tongue out, suck in her belly and stick her top half out. This family have no shame and I feel bad saying that about a teenager but it is Sarah and Chris fault 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly.

Isabelle grew up hearing her mother and stepfather say every day that negative feedback are all from haters who are jealous of their lifestyle, I’m not surprised if she believes this too.

I mean, she has no choice but to believe it. Because if it’s not true, what would it mean for her? Can it be that her parents only care about the numbers she’s getting and not her mental health and safety? Nah. It’s too morbid to even think about it. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
tit, I hope fizz fam have been notified that the minghams might be heading there way😂😂😂. Last time,they were supposed to meet up,fizz fam had to cancel 🤔🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After seeing some of Isabelle’s Tik Tok and just her general behaviour past & present I’m no longer falling for the poor innocent persona and I also don’t believe it’s all the parents fault either.

Yes they are crappy parents, but Isabelle is almost 15. She is in control of her own actions. I’m sure she’s not forced to do the Tik toks, stick her tongue out, act weirdly around Chris, bully her friends etc. (I read comments about her bullying way before the allegations)
If she felt like this then she could have confided with someone at school (When she was there)
Also I would have really resented my mum for cutting me off from dad without good reason.
I don’t even believe she was having therapy. I just think it was another reason to try to gain sympathy after the allegations and to offer some kind of excuse why she was no longer seeing her bio dad.

Just to add if Isabelle thinks she is mature enough to act provocatively on a Tik Tok video then she needs to be mature enough to deal with the comments.
IMHO Tik Tok and all social media should be 18+ anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
After seeing some of Isabelle’s Tik Tok and just her general behaviour past & present I’m no longer falling for the poor innocent persona and I also don’t believe it’s all the parents fault either.

Yes they are crappy parents, but Isabelle is almost 15. She is in control of her own actions. I’m sure she’s not forced to do the Tik toks, stick her tongue out, act weirdly around Chris, bully her friends etc. (I read comments about her bullying way before the allegations)
If she felt like this then she could have confided with someone at school (When she was there)
Also I would have really resented my mum for cutting me off from dad without good reason.
I don’t even believe she was having therapy. I just think it was another reason to try to gain sympathy after the allegations and to offer some kind of excuse why she was no longer seeing her bio dad.

Just to add if Isabelle thinks she is mature enough to act provocatively on a Tik Tok video then she needs to be mature enough to deal with the comments.
IMHO Tik Tok and all social media should be 18+ anyway.
I know what you mean. My similar aged daughter doesn’t behave at all like that - though, as devil’s advocate, she has parents that talk to her about her self worth, about online image, about privacy etc I don’t think Izzy gets that guidance

• Sad
Reactions: 15
does isabelle not see her real dad anymore?
I have wondered this as well esp when Sarah said izzy was in therapy but like zelda18 said is it just for sympathy and she isn't in therapy. Purely out of curiosity I'd like to know the full story but we never will.

Reactions: 11
I dont understand why They let izzie do All these things on social media. i have a sister that is 19 years younger then me(she’s 13) and she knows everything about the dangers of TikTok, instagram etc.

Reactions: 10
I’m absolutely living for Chris Ingham being ridiculed and dragged to hell and back on the platform highly popular amongst by the ifams. They won’t listen to any adults but they will believe their peers. Good job, kids!
I’ve just fallen down the Chris Ingham hashtag on tiktok 😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣 Absolute gold

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just fallen down the Chris Ingham hashtag on tiktok 😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣 Absolute gold
Please tell me he is getting dragged. I refuse to download that app and my 14 year old thinks it the cringe app ever and also refuses to download it so I can't have a snoop.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Regarding Isabelle and TikTok- by the looks of the vids other tattlers have posted, she’s trying desperately to be Addison Rae. With the tounge out and posing.

It looks stupid enough on Addison, and she’s an attractive ADULT, not some silly little girl.

Why isn’t Sarah protecting her daughter from making a tit of herself?
Oh yeah - cuz it’s Sarah.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I have wondered this as well esp when Sarah said izzy was in therapy but like zelda18 said is it just for sympathy and she isn't in therapy. Purely out of curiosity I'd like to know the full story but we never will.
Sorry this is a little long.

As far as I’m aware Isabelle and her bio dad had a good relationship before the allegations. She used to see him I think every other weekend.
I know he didn’t like her vlogging and Sarah didn’t like it when Isabelle was at her dads because the other kids were still young and Isabelle was their cash cow.

There was also a rumour that her dad was paid £10,000 so he would allow her to be in the vlogs. Not sure how true this is so I take that information with a pinch of salt.

Then as soon as the allegations come out about Chris, bam Isabelle is no longer seeing her dad and she’s ‘supposedly’ in therapy.
Pull the other one. It was another tactic to distract us from the real truth and for us to feel sorry for the poor, poor children.
Of course he wasn’t thinking about his poor children when he’s sending sexual messages to a vulnerable teenager asking her go skinny dipping and sleeping with fans.

I think Sarah was jealous because she couldn’t control Isabelle and anything she said or did when she was with her dad.
Also one time her dad and his family took her to New York.
Sarah was so jealous that as soon as they get back she decided she needs to go New York.
God forbid Issy goes anywhere she doesn’t.
So they go to New York, remember Isabelle has just been, the younger girls were bored so they spent half the time dragging around toy shops looking for LOLs 😂

Now I don’t know the situation with Isabelle’s dad, but it seems he just disappeared from the scene, however at the end of the day he’s Isabelle’s dad and any man worth his salt would have fought for visitation rights especially with everything that happened with Chris. Doesn’t he watch the vlogs and see his daughter being exploited daily? Now she’s being deprived of an education and dragged around Europe for god knows how long during a pandemic.

Also does anyone think it was weird Isabelle calling Chris dad when her bio dad was still In her life. Yes Chris may have been in her life from a young age but I find that extremely disrespectful.
My eldest daughter’s friend’s stepdad has been in her life since she was 4 yrs old. She has never called him dad, just his name. Her bio dad is in prison for domestic violence amongst other things, but if talking about him she always calls him dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just caught up. Work has been crazy.

Are they seriously in Spain?! bleeping morons. If they don't already have Covid, they're going to bloody catch it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
z

That’s really sad.
Just been reading some of the comments on the latest vlog,one is "when is chris ever going to leave you tube after what he did to those girls,this family is absolutely shameless" and "honestly i cant believe nothing happend to chris after what he did to all them girls two years ago,absolutely sick" people have commented on them and I'm sure they will get deleted
Any one else noticed that all the comments on their videos are so negative recently? Funny how the less internet they have the more hate comments stay up! hmmm...

this never crossed my mind but chris “surprising” the girls and sarah a lot with holidays and expensive things since he got exposed seems very concerning, i’m probably over thinking it
Not really, did you not see the HIDEOUS tattoo he got of Sarah's name on his arm after he got found out about the underage girls?? That SCREAMED I am guilty! It's all for a "distraction".

Reactions: 29
Just a crazy thought (I've been reading too many conspiracy theories) do you think they went the ivf route to have Jace? I dont know how common it is to have three girls and then a boy naturally. Are some women more likely to have children of one sex? Someone I know has 5 boys. I wouldn't be surprised if I found out they had ivf to make sure they had a boy as it would be more interesting.

Sorry just ignore me if this sounded stupid 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.