The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
holy cow izzy tick tock so inappropriate! Yes I guess many other teens may do it ! But that song that will fall in to wrong hands .and its so wrong as izzy is public eye and a famous family bleeping hell Sarah take control of it ! And izzy skin looked awful im her close ups greezy spotty urgh 😤

Reactions: 19
I understand the Inghams' constituency falls under the remit of the Conservative MP Stuart Andrew [email protected]
@StuartAndrew

I, for one, would be interested to know his opinion on constituents who are indulging in non-essential travel across southern Europe at the moment, during an ongoing pandemic and volatile R-rates between borders.

If anyone else is interested to know too, please do ask him and point him in a few directions for background stories/opinions on this family.

Reactions: 26
I think she’s counting Breaking Dawn as two books because it’s two films. I haven’t read the books for a very very long time so I’m not sure if it’s split into two parts or not. Regardless, it’s one book and the book about Bree Tanner (I think that’s her name) is super super short.

I actually came on to say

- I mentioned a couple of threads ago I was getting a covid test for my “stuffy head cold”
- Turns out.... I have covid!
Non of the classic symptoms, just feel a bit unwell 🤷‍♀️
Fortunately I’m not carrying it all around Europe like an utter wet wipe.
I hope you get well soon! Xx

Reactions: 6
I understand the Inghams' constituency falls under the remit of the Conservative MP Stuart Andrew [email protected]
@StuartAndrew

I, for one, would be interested to know his opinion on constituents who are indulging in non-essential travel across southern Europe at the moment, during an ongoing pandemic and volatile R-rates between borders.

If anyone else is interested to know too, please do ask him and point him in a few directions for background stories/opinions on this family.
To my knowledge they left the UK when it was allowed to travel, each country has its own 'rules' with regards to quarantine etc. They are not intending in coming back to the UK for some time. I feel that it would not be to anyones benefit to contact ANY MP. Sorry if I cause offence, that's not my intentions.

Just to add, just because you're 'allowed' to doesn't mean 'morally' you should. I personally have a flight booked in October to travel 'home',for a special reason for me. I have no doubt my flight WILL go ahead but I am going to play it by ear with my extended family whether they are happy for me to travel from England. If they are not, I WILL NOT travel to my home country. My travel is not 'holiday' or 'celebration' related. I have personally lost out on a few holidays this year, and guess why, I have felt 'morally' wrong in travelling, there was no reason I could not have went, only my morals!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
To my knowledge they left the UK when it was allowed to travel, each country has its own 'rules' with regards to quarantine etc. They are not intending in coming back to the UK for some time. I feel that it would not be to anyones benefit to contact ANY MP. Sorry if I cause offence, that's not my intentions.
Yes, as we saw with their NC500 trip which they fled to as their area went into lockdown, they have a tendency to skirt the peripheries of the rules - that's when they're not blatantly breaking other rules, usually safety and privacy rules.

It comes down to recklessness.

People don't have to ask him anything, of course.
People can always sit by and watch a circus unfold. I suppose it's the easier, more entertaining option.

Reactions: 8
This makes me madder that Chris got away with it. His and Tyson Gardner's situation is so similar. Both caught massaging young girls and yet Gardners were forced to stop posting on YT and take a break from social media. They too have obsessed fans who still stand up for them like ifam.

Yet he had to face consequences (at least to certain extent) and yet how did creepy walked away freely? Yes jess was 16 still 16 is essentially a child.
I wish her parents had reported it to the police when on holiday (maybe they did?). 18 is the age of consent in Florida. These animals should not be messaging anyone under the age of 18 full stop.

The TikTok were Isabelle is singing would you like to see me naked.
someone has posted “Bet Chris would”
That is gross. She is a 14 year old child and no one should be leaving comments like that. I only hope her revolting parents check it before she does. I don't care how mature she does or doesn't appear, she shouldn't have to deal with the consequences of her step father's actions. That TikTok is vile. Kids her age are going to act like that among their peers, it shouldn't be put on social media for everyone to see, not least of all due to Creepy's behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m not Steve, I really can’t stand the Inghams and their selfish behaviour.
I’m just an accountant who wanted to point out that you can’t see what they earn from the accounts submitted to Companies House!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
holy cow izzy tick tock so inappropriate! Yes I guess many other teens may do it ! But that song that will fall in to wrong hands .and its so wrong as izzy is public eye and a famous family bleeping hell Sarah take control of it ! And izzy skin looked awful im her close ups greezy spotty urgh 😤
Jesus Christ. I'm no Sassybelle fan, but coming for a 16 year old's skin is such an odd thing to do. Judging by your grammar, you're either too old to remember or too young to have experienced the joys of puberty. :oops:

Reactions: 23
I don’t think Sarah cares about izzy acting provocatively. As Sarah says all publicity is good publicity as I think they want Izzy to be some kind of teen model even if it means she has to stick her tongue out, suck in her belly and stick her top half out. This family have no shame and I feel bad saying that about a teenager but it is Sarah and Chris fault 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So according to social blade, they had almost 100k views on older vlogs yesterday :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just been reading some of the comments on the latest vlog,one is "when is chris ever going to leave you tube after what he did to those girls,this family is absolutely shameless" and "honestly i cant believe nothing happend to chris after what he did to all them girls two years ago,absolutely sick" people have commented on them and I'm sure they will get deleted

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.