The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard her say that but they were eating a chicken stir fry the other day for Chris’ birthday? And what’s spam if not some sort of tinned meat 🤣

They had Spag Bol by Lazy’s own admission and they’ve had dried up ham sandwiches for lunch for as long as the trip has lasted. Are they really that stupid?
Yes, yes they are that stupid 🤪😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
36k after 13 hours and only over 100k from social blade for yesterday it’s getting lower by the day 😱 karma is finally coming for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the vlog tonight when Sarah produced the goods from the bakery, she described the breakfast wrap thingy and then said “oh no wait we’re not eating meat.” Chris said “oh yeah, I’m not eating that.” Wonder if they’re going to try the “let’s pretend to be vegan as that’s popular just now“, especially amongst van lifers. It’ll be as good as their eco warrior campaign 😂😂
And the spam.... chicken....... ham......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Most people would have pizza for a treat birthday tea but not the Minghams. Veg is so sparse they only bring it out for special occasions, Creepy's birthday stir fry tea is the kind of thing they should be eating everyday, not just at birthdays, weddings and Christmas 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I really think things are looking bad for them. The shocking views and if you look at the Baby and Me website, hardly any of the large blankets have sold out and that must be over a week? Don't think that's ever happened before, has it?

Reactions: 22
It was tangible how the mood lifted when he got his ‘drone’, you can imagine him stamping his feet and refusing to leave until he got it, probably where Jace has inherited his stubbornness till he gets food. Why was Isabelle in a camisole top on the beach when it was pouring with rain? The macaroni pie looked horrible, I don’t eat gluten so my worst nightmare. Clearly no research has gone into the trip whatsoever, Sarah not knowing it would be sensible to have shoes with a decent grip to descend slippery steps and Isla running around in what looked like her onsie again?! I think this is worse than the eurotrash trip. Edit, I wonder if she was wearing that camisole top as he was planning on taking photos of her in it by the caves....🤢😳

• Sad
Reactions: 20
In the vlog tonight when Sarah produced the goods from the bakery, she described the breakfast wrap thingy and then said “oh no wait we’re not eating meat.” Chris said “oh yeah, I’m not eating that.” Wonder if they’re going to try the “let’s pretend to be vegan as that’s popular just now“, especially amongst van lifers. It’ll be as good as their eco warrior campaign 😂😂
They’ve tried that before and then cut out the eating part of the German market in Manchester then a few vlogs later mentioned the German sausages they had there 😂
Wasnt there also a carvery where Sarah had hidden the meat under everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Views are down.. Watch creepy pushing the swimming soon then. Need Isabelle in a bikini.

Reactions: 11
I have a look at Socialblade pretty much every day. The latest figure is the lowest I've ever seen on a day that they have put a vlog out (not counting the day before because they didn't vlog). Never seen it go below 120k. Judging by what others are saying their YouTube earnings have been during the pandemic, they would've been lucky to have made £100 yesterday, of which Sarah probably spent 20% of on pastries at the bakery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lazy really is thick as tit isn’t she. Her choice of footwear for the venture at the end of the vlog was SANDALS.

Screenshot won’t upload 🙄 says it’s too large, never understand when other screenshots upload with no problem even though they are all exactly the same size. 😡

I really think things are looking bad for them. The shocking views and if you look at the Baby and Me website, hardly any of the large blankets have sold out and that must be over a week? Don't think that's ever happened before, has it?
Who wants to buy a huge overpriced blanket in the summer anyway.

They are literally clueless.

If they had any savvy about them they’d be selling face masks right now. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 17

True! They could have sold beach towels if it wasn't for Creepy's shady towel-related past.

• Haha
I actually LOVE a good cosy blanket and even in the summer you can find me snuggled under one on the sofa (unless it's really hot) but all my blankets are like a tenner max from Primark. I just checked out the site there and, although some of the designs are lovely, nearly £50 for a blanket is insane.

Reactions: 16
Lazy really is thick as tit isn’t she. Her choice of footwear for the venture at the end of the vlog was SANDALS.

Screenshot won’t upload 🙄 says it’s too large, never understand when other screenshots upload with no problem even though they are all exactly the same size. 😡

Face masks? Please don’t give them ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion. But their Scotland vlogs have probably been the most educational experience they’ve given their kids. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's my take on their tit show. They never done any research on where they were going never mind fact that Scotland was still on lockdown when they arrived and very little open. They got to top of Scotland and had enough, could see they were cracking under the strain,their vlogs were tit and creepy telling Ifam to f**k was a big mistake! True colours showing ! Fiasco with drone was bullshit. They were already days behind with vlogging. Hanging around waiting for drone is questionable. All the overemphasis on it being delayed and over emphasis on not vlogging for day. They skipped the beautiful East coast to get to Inverness to head to Edinburgh. My guess is the headed off Friday or Saturday . Rather than admit they had made mistake and NC500 with toddler and young family during a pandemic they carry on with their tit and lies. Probably at home or near home now preparing to fly out abroad again during pandemic. They're too stupid to learn from mistakes.

Let's remember this is Bradford education! Not the best really I doubt they will follow up there is worse family's around unfortunately.
Thats very unfortunate for those children. Alarm bells ringing everwhere. A man who is very questionable taking his family and isolating them from even a basic thing like school. No one looking out for childrens welfare or protecting them. Very sad and worrying. 🙁

• Sad
Inghams start of vlog: ‘ahhhhhhhh we don’t need to rush’

Also Inghams end of vlog: ‘we’re doing a whistle stop tour of the east coast as we have Plans’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Most people would have pizza for a treat birthday tea but not the Minghams. Veg is so sparse they only bring it out for special occasions, Creepy's birthday stir fry tea is the kind of thing they should be eating everyday, not just at birthdays, weddings and Christmas 🥴
Think they don’t have any ketchup to go with the pizza or else year of the pizza was 2019, where they were horrified that pizza express doesn’t do chips! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Part of me does wonder whether social services are involved because if they were we probably wouldn’t know about it anyway. I would be very surprised if they weren’t on their radar. May explain them running away...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.