The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always amazes how rubbish Chris is at graphics for his vlog titles, all he ever puts is POW, OMG, WTH with arrows plopped in, looks like a Year 5 having a go at graphics. As regard to that doughnut they gave Jace, there are no words, she has zero intelligence about what is suitable for a 16 month old, they will all have diabetes by this time next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sarah is honestly my goal when it comes to losing weight, she’s so inspirational! 3 minute walks along the beach everyday, spam pasta, spam sandwiches, spam salad, oven pizza soaked with grease and extra (plastic) cheese over the top, macaroni pies, pot noodles, breakfast pastries. Maybe I’m not losing weight because my diet is rubbish, and I need to be more like her!
🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah talking about the steps then saying she was probably boring us, then Chris not wanting to geek out over the castle. Ffs those are the things that we need to see more of in a travel vlog. They really are thick as mince.
The sad thing is though, that in the clip they inserted of Chris playing with Prinny I think I actually caught him let his guard down. He wasnt trying to be hip and sounded like a normal fella briefly

There is no way they will travel for a year as claimed.
A- They clearly arent coping that well already
B- There is no way at all that their local authority will let hem take Izzy out of school in her GCSE years and be 'home schooled' Probably on the risk register as it is
Unfortunately for Izzy but fortunately for people who do not make a mess of their children's futures. As long as they write a deregistering letter to the school they can legally home educate

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So looks like they are back to vlogging a day behind. Their insta showed them at Chanonry Point last night and voilà, it's on tonight's vlog.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what you mean by that!
Because a picture was posted with Jace close to edge of cliff and the feckless parents not watching .
My thought is they’ve posted that because they know it will get people talking and they’ve said if they post something controversial it helps with views and engagement.

Reactions: 11
Sarah talking about the steps then saying she was probably boring us, then Chris not wanting to geek out over the castle. Ffs those are the things that we need to see more of in a travel vlog. They really are thick as mince.
The sad thing is though, that in the clip they inserted of Chris playing with Prinny I think I actually caught him let his guard down. He wasnt trying to be hip and sounded like a normal fella briefly

Unfortunately for Izzy but fortunately for people who do not make a mess of their children's futures. As long as they write a deregistering letter to the school they can legally home educate
Local authorities also have a duty to follow up and make sure child is getting suitable education. If they find they aren't can be made to go back to school.

Reactions: 8
Because a picture was posted with Jace close to edge of cliff and the feckless parents not watching .
My thought is they’ve posted that because they know it will get people talking and they’ve said if they post something controversial it helps with views and engagement.
Ah ok ... that’s some risk though to take for views !!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sarah is honestly my goal when it comes to losing weight, she’s so inspirational! 3 minute walks along the beach everyday, spam pasta, spam sandwiches, spam salad, oven pizza soaked with grease and extra (plastic) cheese over the top, macaroni pies, pot noodles, breakfast pastries. Maybe I’m not losing weight because my diet is rubbish, and I need to be more like her!
🥴🥴🥴🥴
Didn't they say a couple of weeks ago they were eating healthy from now on 😅
It must be hard cooking in the RV for 6 people but come on! I'm surprised Jace didn't get one of those macaroni pies to go along with his cake

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yep, the figure by the edge of the cliff is Isabelle. She must be kneeling down holding Jace as he's not with Sarah.

Reactions: 7
He’s their best customer?🥺
Saddest thing is, he really believes he's lazy's best friend, he definitely is their best customer, he has so much of that baby and me tat for his reborn doll, it's crazy he is being used by them and he can't see it ! ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Jace's first full sentence is going to be "If I want a yumnut for ma tea, I'll have a yumnut for ma tea".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jace touching all the doughnuts 😬🤢😬

What is with that voice that Chris puts on 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.